global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The differance between Haitian and DR CHICAS  (Read 2048 times)

jd66

Re: The differance between Haitian and DR CHICAS
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2024, 03:40:57 PM »
Justin-credible, go to Central Bar and now Rancho Tipico. Smiley's also has some. Once you hook up and vibe with one, then network.
I found that end of Pedro always had more Haitians in the past. Now with Smiley's open and all the staff being Haitian, even more so. I didn't hit any of the staff there, but I'm sure they are up for it. I haven't figured out the game at Smiley's yet, but the nights I went, there were far more staff on than needed for the size of the place. The only times I've seen that was where chicas were taking customers out for an hour and returning. I return in March so I let you know.

Which one is Smiley‘s again? I remember Cheers at that end of Pedro but not Smiley‘s though.

Smiley's is fairly new

It's across the street from Cheers and up the street a little ways

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Smiley's+Courtyard+Bar/@19.7679864,-70.5100086,15z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x8eb1e3e286624009:0xfffff617fee835c9!8m2!3d19.7679864!4d-70.5100086!16s%2Fg%2F11swzzq8px?entry=ttu

stinqu

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2024, 03:43:30 PM »
It's just past Cheers on the other side, Cheers was closed when I was last in SU.

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2024, 04:00:52 PM »
Almost every girl at these places is available under the right circumstances.
However, most of them choose not to go with just anyone.  Many of them have boyfriends so will only do things on the down low or not at all.

What needs to be understood though is pursuing the workers can backfire and cause you problems in the long run if you plan to continue to patronize the place
because some of these chicas are insanely jealous.
All good points, thanx. I will have to put some more thought into my approach. Slow roll might be the best way to go.

dku2nite

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2024, 01:52:36 AM »
In my experience, Haitian chic will suck, f--k, lick balls, toss your salad, and whatever else you can imagine to turn you out and have you feining for more. DR chicas I've had tend to be mediocre, don't put in as much effort and want to negotiate more, that's my 2 cents

Stones

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2024, 09:13:38 PM »
In my experience, Haitian chic will suck, f--k, lick balls, toss your salad, and whatever else you can imagine to turn you out and have you feining for more. DR chicas I've had tend to be mediocre, don't put in as much effort and want to negotiate more, that's my 2 cents

Kudos for what @dku2nite said. I don't want to stereotype Haitians, but the ones I have been with in Sosua put in far more work than the rest. 

sosuasosua

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2024, 09:01:38 AM »
For me the one thing that stands out the most is,Hatian girls have that real smooth skin like butter.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2024, 04:39:22 PM »
Yup tossing salads up my ally  hehe !!!!

Stones

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2024, 06:45:31 PM »

Much of this explains why Haitians in Sosua are my "Go to, stay to." I've had so many fantastic experiences with some of them.

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2024, 03:07:58 PM »

Much of this explains why Haitians in Sosua are my "Go to, stay to." I've had so many fantastic experiences with some of them.
All but 1 of the chicas I've wifed-up over the years were Haitian, just better all round. Also as some one here said, their skin is sooo smooth!

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2024, 10:14:46 PM »
Personally, I think the Haitian woman, on average, are better looking than Dominican women. Fewer Haitian woman go for the fake shit. I know for a fact that all most all of the house "honey's" "THE OG'S" have are Haitian woman, they are loyal to a man that treats them good.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2024, 06:49:53 AM »
Bingo !

ToToMarauder

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2024, 10:19:52 AM »
Haitians have some stiff competition with Dominicanas so they do more and run faster and are down for what ever in order to keep the market of repeat visitor coming back to them. the only down side to that is rare to find a haitian thats at least a 6 or 7.
binary thinking at its best

nacho

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2024, 02:01:27 PM »
Haitians have some stiff competition with Dominicanas so they do more and run faster and are down for what ever in order to keep the market of repeat visitor coming back to them. the only down side to that is rare to find a haitian thats at least a 6 or 7.

That is all in the eye of the beholder. you could say the same for the Dominicans - rare to find one that is at least a 6 or 7 - unless to you  chubby, or even fat, are 7's and above. There are lots and lots of those, as it is rare to find a fit Dominicana

TheRealDallas

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »
My Haitian chic a 8.5 to me I guess she’s rare

crazy_canuck

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2024, 05:40:09 PM »
as it is rare to find a fit Dominicana

There are 100's of 1000's of fit dominicanas who goes to the gym on a daily basis ... just not that much in Sosua  ::)
Get out of the Su just a little bit and visit Santiago, SD or Bavaro and you'll see much more fit chicas  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal