global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: RIP to SouthBeach spring break 1962 - 2022  (Read 765 times)

TheRealDallas

RIP to SouthBeach spring break 1962 - 2022
« on: March 05, 2024, 11:51:46 AM »
🥂 to 60 years of fun in the sun

https://youtu.be/pL8x3R8yklw?si=jtasCmMOu0SV-Yu_

Coochie93

Re: RIP to SouthBeach spring break 1962 - 2022
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 01:52:05 PM »

been out of control the last couple of years. Just hope it doesn't hurt local businesses

TheRealDallas

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 01:54:35 PM »

Oh it will

been out of control the last couple of years. Just hope it doesn't hurt local businesses

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 02:18:35 PM »
Students are stupid, lololololo

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 06:10:00 PM »
The fun police croaked that just like the cops shakeing down chicas on PC !

crazy_canuck

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 10:37:17 AM »

It's been out of control since forever ... what's changed is there are more wussies in 2024.
The new generation are weaklings ... fragile little flowers who don't tolerate seeing other people having fun while their lives are miserable.
Always remember ... “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
We are in the last phase of that quote  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

lazy_monger

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 08:12:40 AM »

It's been out of control since forever ... what's changed is there are more wussies in 2024.
The new generation are weaklings ... fragile little flowers who don't tolerate seeing other people having fun while their lives are miserable.
Always remember ... “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

What are you talking about? It got hood as f--k and there were a bunch shootings and rapes. It isn't about college kids partying.

Hosseini

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 11:14:18 PM »
Good riddance, 75% of why I sold my place on Hispaniola Way is because of spring break
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

flappygilmore007

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2024, 11:57:27 AM »
Pookies ruined it. Been there at the appropriate spring break age and also as an adult living there. It was wild no doubt but not out of control wild back then. It stopped being about college kids partying and morphed into dead beat she and he-pookies around 2012.

They are worse than normal spring breakers because they are too broke to even pay for a club/bar so the party remains outside on the streets.

They came to relive spring break they never had I guess. Then of course you got the locals from Pompano or FLL that NEVER normally come to SB riding through to stunt and raise hell.

Stones

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2024, 03:12:01 PM »
Good riddance, 75% of why I sold my place on Hispaniola Way is because of spring break

Don't celebrate too fast. Could the party shift to Sosua Beach? Marinate that for a minute.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 03:23:00 PM by Stones »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2024, 05:33:22 PM »

Don't celebrate too fast. Could the party shift to Sosua Beach? Marinate that for a minute.

Punta Cana is the more likely destination but the possibility does exist.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 05:34:40 PM »

What are you talking about? It got hood as f--k and there were a bunch shootings and rapes. It isn't about college kids partying.

This👆🏽right here. Smh. 💯

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 05:41:18 PM »
Pookies ruined it. Been there at the appropriate spring break age and also as an adult living there. It was wild no doubt but not out of control wild back then. It stopped being about college kids partying and morphed into dead beat she and he-pookies around 2012.

They are worse than normal spring breakers because they are too broke to even pay for a club/bar so the party remains outside on the streets.

They came to relive spring break they never had I guess. Then of course you got the locals from Pompano or FLL that NEVER normally come to SB riding through to stunt and raise hell.

Accurate. 💯

South Beach attracts a like of folks (and broke folks) because it’s a local destination and beach that doesn’t necessarily require a lot of money. This also attracts the wrong types that just want to be seen on the scene and ultimately cause trouble.

This is why when I travel, I typically travel to destinations and establishments that are out of the price range of the average person. You would be amazed how much bullshit you never see or experience when you do this. 👌🏾

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2024, 06:21:37 PM »

Not gonna happen. Lol

Part of the appeal of spring break in a place like South Beach (or in the States in general) was the fact that folks could just drive down.  Folks aren't gonna buy plane tickets in droves like that.

Coochie93

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 11:55:48 AM »

no lol whole point of the sou is to monger, what would the college age women do in sosua? They would think the whole thing is gross. closest would be punta cana but the issue is those resorts and flights can be expensive even if it's all inclusive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal