global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cheap Legit Massages? Happy Ending not required.  (Read 169 times)

Jaywalk

Cheap Legit Massages? Happy Ending not required.
« on: April 29, 2024, 12:18:57 PM »
I'm from the West Coast so my "go-to" for chicas is usually Tijuana.  TJ has massage parlors costing $20-$25 /hr. (no happy ending).  I usually get 1-2 massages per day for relaxation.  Are there any decent cheap massage spots in Sosua?  How much does it cost?  Any info would be much appreciated.   
Thanks in advance!

sosuajefe

Re: Cheap Legit Massages? Happy Ending not required.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 01:59:05 PM »
Across from seabreeze. My friend works there. about 25. dm me

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 03:05:21 PM »
I go to KIKA on Pedro near the old Sosua Lights bar

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024, 06:37:06 PM »
Used to get great massage from Valerie,who had a stall next to Spankys Bar. She also will come to you for private massage.I always liked to get her massage,then have a pro lined up for a BJ followed by shower and siesta. Nice way to spend a couple hours on a rainy afternoon. DM me for her #,I'm pretty sure she's still operating.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 06:46:50 PM »
Its luck of the draw , YMMV   Massage chicasa come and go,,, you do have a few solid chicas that actually give a decent massage last fall went to 5 different places some offered the hand job some not so much,,, the good legit massage was on pedro cilante on the right side just be for the the super liqour store thats on the left   as your going to the Hotel Europa,,, second floor massage parlor,,,, white building,, some dude also has a decent Arbnb  as well, the other places  jack shaks right hand side before hotel  elrancho,,, a few spots oppisite the jolly roger, and a few going down to sosua beach,,have fun !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal