global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: INVESTED : La Cocina By Shennel The Newest Black owned eatery on PC 🙌🏾 🥘  (Read 5772 times)

bourbon street

These ladies hired are not thots ..(per se) ... I hope 🙏🏾
Good regular girls in my assessment.
Doesn’t sell 327 slices of pussy per year like most of these chics

But I’m sure one of you guys will try to beat, and I honestly wouldn’t blame anyone ...

Just don’t save her, or any of them , and we have to they have to find a good new hire. That’ll be some lame ass shit 🤣🤣

This is the scale. If she’s

1-4: Half of the customers will offer to f--k her for money. She will have someone sending her money within 6 months

5-7: More than half the customers will offer her money to f--k. She will have several guys sending her money within 60 days. Within 90 days she won’t need the job anymore because someone will be completely taking care of her and urging her to quit everyday.

8-10: Start looking for a new employee now. She will be gone by the end of the month and will have her own bar across the street from yours.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts

But I’m sure one of you guys will try to beat, and I honestly wouldn’t blame anyone ...

Just don’t save her, or any of them , and we have to they have to find a good new hire. That’ll be some lame ass shit 🤣🤣

1-4: Half of the customers will offer to f--k her for money. She will have someone sending her money within 6 months

5-7: More than half the customers will offer her money to f--k. She will have several guys sending her money within 60 days. Within 90 days she won’t need the job anymore because someone will be completely taking care of her and urging her to quit everyday.

8-10: Start looking for a new employee now. She will be gone by the end of the month and will have her own bar across the street from yours.

Please explain how Nadia is still on staff.  She got hella followers!!  Everytime I see her, I ask why she is not married yet?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

TheRealDallas

Holy shit!!! And I believe every word said !!!
It seem inevitable....

How do we decrease the chances of this !!! ???

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

Maybe having plenty of chicas out front will take 90% of the thirsty pressure off of the wait/bar staff.

murano2010

TMD put yall on blast!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puTMr-ls-wY
Oh shit,  I met Ash on the beach several weeks ago.   We chopped it up a little bit, talking about opening a business in the DR.   He told me he was opening a place.   Now I see where he was talking about.   He was a pleasant/humble brother to talk to.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

TheRealDallas

Maybe having plenty of chicas out front will take 90% of the thirsty pressure off of the wait/bar staff.

That’s gonna make the block hot !!!
No?

They’re trying to get rid of these hoes, we don’t want them here loitering 🤣

bangher_leever

I appreciate all the love fellas
I promise you’ll be impressed

Also ☝🏾

Please don’t try to seduce my bartender 🤣
We need her ...

No WU TANG MEMBERS allowed on premises 🤣🤣

She doesn’t want to be saved

Say “Dallas sent me” for a free cookie 🍪 or pastry 🥮
Lil TMBTS promo offer

Wishing you and your business partners all the best and lots of success!

No promises regarding your bartender and waitresses though! 😁

imma pass on the food. just swinging by to check out the bartender.  jajaja

Maybe put a TMBTS bounty on that ass...  Winner takes all.. 

jd66

Sosua is a whore town

Nearly all the chicas are going to continue to get propositioned on a daily basis and if ownership thinks they can keep their employees from screwing guys for money they are delusional.

Granted it's important as a American business owner to not give the impression that they making their employees available but those chicas are going to keep doing their thing regardless since the money is and will always be way better than they will make working at those places.

Many of those girls want a job at the bars and restaurants since it gives the impression that they are not putas working the strip and it also put's them right in the middle of the action without having to be known as a girl who walks the streets to make money.

Plus many guys somehow think that when they land a chica working at these places that they are f--king a regular girl.   No matter where they come from if you are paying them they are a puta.

TheRealDallas

Sosua is a whore town

Nearly all the chicas are going to continue to get propositioned on a daily basis and if ownership thinks they can keep their employees from screwing guys for money they are delusional.

Granted it's important as a American business owner to not give the impression that they making their employees available but those chicas are going to keep doing their thing regardless since the money is and will always be way better than they will make working at those places.

Many of those girls want a job at the bars and restaurants since it gives the impression that they are not putas working the strip and it also put's them right in the middle of the action without having to be known as a girl who walks the streets to make money.

Plus many guys somehow think that when they land a chica working at these places that they are f--king a regular girl.   No matter where they come from if you are paying them they are a puta.

I remembered when i was new to DR I said possibly 90% of the appropriate women in DR are selling ass

jd66

Sosua is a whore town

I remembered when i was new to DR I said possibly 90% of the appropriate women in DR are selling ass

At least that especially in Sosua

Many chicas like to claim that they are not "working girls"  but when they need money for whatever reason they are going to be doing the deed

Just_A_Guy

Holy shit!!! And I believe every word said !!!
It seem inevitable....

How do we decrease the chances of this !!! ???

Easy.....hire uglier bartenders, that make up for it in personality.  Lol

The Traveler

Anyone starting a new business I will stop by to patronize. Always good luck!

tugboaboat5393

Ok  Im not in the restaurant bizz, but a good policy with employees,, meaning set some ground rules,, basicly  No Bull shit if your on the clock,, Now off work of premises   Who cares,,,always keep a good roster meaning keep a full staff any bullshit with employs ees let them go,, there are plenty of chicas looking for work legit,, now if they want a few pesos on the side after work who cares !
If the food and service are good and consistent  they will do just fine !

Azzman

The SU isn’t dead B after all huh….lol
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal