global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 1st Time Visit to Sosua: SHIT TO DO!!  (Read 4236 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: 1st Time Visit to Sosua: SHIT TO DO!!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2021, 10:35:29 AM »
Using Google Translate is a good move. Especially if you download the free "offline" translation files. That way, when there is no signal or wifi...you can still do perfect voice or written translating with your chica.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIs33BfWiY8
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:37:39 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Otown111

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2021, 05:47:20 AM »
Using Google Translate is a good move. Especially if you download the free "offline" translation files. That way, when there is no signal or wifi...you can still do perfect voice or written translating with your chica.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIs33BfWiY8

Ok cool, thank you!! This will definitely help me a lot

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2021, 06:04:02 AM »
So now that you've decided to visit the Su....Whatcha gonna do besides the obvious!  Here's some suggestions: In no particular order

ATV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM1tc_JiKDw

Fishing https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g317146-d14797499-Reviews-Sosua_Sport_Fishing-Sosua_Puerto_Plata_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

Cabarete Waterfalls and zip lines https://www.iguanamama.com/

Puerto Plata Jesus on the Mountain, Malecon Beach, Kite Surfing school on the Malecon[You'll need to use a taxi] but no tour guide is needed.

C'mon NEWBIES...Some of it may seem dauting...But you can DO IT!!!
Yes after youget over the shock of being prey by chicas,,,,and after you have sport smashed and are drained out,, Vibe and vett a chica for your tour guide for a day or a few days  cheaper if you keep her,, some chicas you could ghet for a whole day for 100 usd,,,plus food drinks and gift cost of attractions ,,,,Have Fun !!!!  You Wife Up   Rent a wife haha !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 11:26:19 AM »
Besides Puerto Plata, staying in Cofresi might be a great place to stay. It has a really nice beach, restaurants, 3 resorts with bars, pools, restaurants and is minutes from BB, Amber Cove, and Maimon.

Hobby

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 09:01:30 PM »
As Papi mentioned everyone needs to try out 27 Waterfalls.  It was a great time for me.

Hobby :D

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 09:26:34 PM »
As Papi mentioned everyone needs to try out 27 Waterfalls.  It was a great time for me.

Hobby :D
Facts. And go early 8am..before the tourists arrive, wear thick soled water shoes...you have to hike a bit and bring a waterproof bag off amazon for your phone to take pics and not get damaged.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2021, 09:16:22 AM »
Also for newbies that arent too sure about what they want to do....As you walk down to the beach, there are "Tour" shops that offer day trips to horseback ride, ATV ride, Caving, Snorkel, Snuba, Cigar/RUM/Chocolate Factory tours and a bunch of other things to do during the day!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2021, 09:31:39 AM »
Also, for anything you've heard about, but not mentioned...You can ask a local....local vendor, local bartender, local waitress, local motoconcho, local taxi, local chica, local shopkeeper, local fixer, local expats....etc. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the oil!!

Raul67

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2021, 08:28:49 AM »
During the day, 1500 pesos will be no problem. Towards evening 2000 works well. During the day they aren’t in a big rush. Let them know you will be around for a few weeks because they all want repeat business and perform better.

Expats laugh at us for overpaying like I did on my first trip. Those bastards are masters at grooming Chicas and getting them to accept 1000 pesos. Dominican men typically pay 500 or less.

It is also true that after multiple f--ks in a day or two, it becomes a game to see what you can get for little money.

Just don’t fall in love and start dating local English speaking merchants or expat Canadian women. Did that my last trip and the drama near killed me. They may also have friends and family that won’t be happy with your explanation that due to severe psychological issues, normally can’t fall in love for more than 2 hours but you almost cured me of my aversion to a long term relationship.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2021, 08:12:49 PM »
Also dont fall in love with good repeats,, you are going to be novio material,, chicas may not clock watch, but you get the discount pussy,,,but buyer beware,, if your her novio your going to be paying rent bying groceries paying cell phone bills,,, then you get the make baby request,,,have fun dont fall in love or even worse Save them,, they dont want to be saved at least the slick pros !!!!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2021, 09:27:03 AM »
Honestly the T-Shirt says it best. Catch Flights not Feelings!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal