global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Bold Faced Lie  (Read 3698 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
The Bold Faced Lie
« on: July 01, 2021, 10:32:44 AM »
She just texted me to ask for some help and I reminded her that I don't send anyone "free" money.  If she wanted to "earn" some money, from me, she could make me a 30minute xxx video...and I'll send some money.

She said no because, she won't respect me if I want a sex video in exchange for money. So I asked, How will you respect me if I send money?

Then she says people who love each other share everything. Haha I asked if she loved me. [One of the biggest hoes in Sosua] She says:

Yes, you know I love you.  And with that big lie, I decided to lie bigger.

I love you too, and I miss you because talking with you makes my dick hard and I want to cum!!  Make me a video and I'll send the money!

...I havent heard back yet...
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

Re: The Bold Faced Lie
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 11:02:52 AM »
The sad part is that their are dudes on here who believe that chicas in the DR actually LOVEs them! Same chick they met in Sosua, Santo Domingo or on Tinder TRICKING...they treat like a long distance housewife. Sending these hoes money every month and seeing them exclusively on their 3 trips a year.

Meanwhile these hoes getting f--ked the other 340 days of the year by me, other dudes who visit and the locals who f--k em all RAW! Yea yea yea I know.....she only "f--ks" EVERYBODY else but LOVES YOU!!

lazy_monger

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 11:31:11 AM »
The chicks in Rio back in the days would tell us they love us as shorthand English for tellling us they like us so my line to them was "I love you, how much?"  I tell them I love them all time.  They eat that shit up just like we do.  They are women.

Texast

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 11:38:54 AM »
The sad part is that their are dudes on here who believe that chicas in the DR actually LOVEs them! Same chick they met in Sosua, Santo Domingo or on Tinder TRICKING...they treat like a long distance housewife. Sending these hoes money every month and seeing them exclusively on their 3 trips a year.

Meanwhile these hoes getting f--ked the other 340 days of the year by me, other dudes who visit and the locals who f--k em all RAW! Yea yea yea I know.....she only "f--ks" EVERYBODY else but LOVES YOU!!

It's not sad, it's awesome. A lot of us are built as providers. This is a way to do it on the cheap, limit the liability, and feel like a temporary hero. It offers more reward than giving to bums on the street or rounding up for some charity at the supermarket.

lazy_monger

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 11:55:31 AM »

It's not sad, it's awesome. A lot of us are built as providers. This is a way to do it on the cheap, limit the liability, and feel like a temporary hero. It offers more reward than giving to bums on the street or rounding up for some charity at the supermarket.

It is a good way to look at it. My boy says "these chicks deserve a break."  I don't understand dudes who take an adversarial view of these women.  They are  young women who are selling their bodies and we take advantage of it.  We go home and they keep on working. 

Brickholder

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »

It is a good way to look at it. My boy says "these chicks deserve a break."  I don't understand dudes who take an adversarial view of these women.  They are  young women who are selling their bodies and we take advantage of it.  We go home and they keep on working.

There is no reason (unless she gives you one) to be adversarial to these women. Enjoy the women and your time with them but just don’t drink (your own) kool aid thinking its more than it is. In most of the scenarios I read its the man developing the attachment based upon some misinterpreted signal or letting his guard down.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 12:59:30 PM by Brickholder »

WorstBehavior

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 12:57:38 PM »

and ?

sorry but ya boy sounds a simp.

no one needs to save anyone else. cuz they women they need a break ? shit so do some men. that shit is such a toxic way of thinking....this why cats get taken to the cleaners.

everyone has the same 24hrs and hands and feet.

get up and get yours. no one coming to save ya ass.

the only folks that "deserve a break" are the mentally ill and physically incapable. otherwise stop being lazy. close ya f--king legs and go get it and stop f--king begging. "deserve a break my whole ass...."   lmao

now if she cool....then sure give her a lil extra but as a whole f--k em until they prove otherwise....and as the example above shows the girl that "deserves a break" has NOT.

Stonewall

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 01:03:43 PM »
30 mins?

You putting these hoes to work.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Brickholder

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 01:07:02 PM »
30 mins?

You putting these hoes to work.

I thought that I was the only one. 30 minutes is a long video

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 01:08:15 PM »

and ?

no one needs to save anyone else. cuz they women they need a break ? shit so do some men. that shit is such a toxic way of thinking....this why cats get taken to the cleaners.

the only folks that "deserve a break" are the mentally ill and physically incapable. otherwise stop being lazy. close ya f--king legs and go get it and stop f--king begging. "deserve a break my whole ass...."   lmao

now if she cool....then sure give her a lil extra but as a whole f--k em until they prove otherwise....and as the example above shows the girl that "deserves a break" has NOT.

Purchases of goods and services are just that...nothing more.  And if anyone implies that there is more to it, they're incorrect. Good purchases and Good services are just that...nothing more.  You can equally review it as such...but anything personal implied...is incorrect.

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2021, 02:33:48 PM »

and ?

Definitely not a simp, cheap as hell.  The only reason I stayed at Don Antonio was because of his cheap ass.  It is just empathy.  Seeing them as humans doesn't make you a simp.  I am nice to them doesn't mean I overpay. As a matter of fact because I am nice to them I pay less.  Our relative positions in life are significantly different.  So we can empathic.    I don't chat with them on WhatsApp, I don't follow them on Instagram, I don't send them money but I respect their dignity.  If that makes me a simp then so be it.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 10:30:19 AM »
Dignity??? LoL!!  When you start respecting a mongers dignity...then we got something to hang our hats on! Them chicas are NOT the weaker sex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcK46rhrH8E

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 10:54:42 AM »
Ok  Romeos and casanovas  if you had the Time and money,Stay down the DR for 6 months and you will see there true colors,, say you got know money and see if they love you haha !  Now you could be smart and have a couple of local chicas on your roster   there broke as f--k  and you lets say  you can have a presidente  or cook some exstra food, lend them 2000 pesos but they have to pay it back  pesos or stay 24/7 cook clean  earn that pay  or even better  they can stay at your casa for a few days   exchange for some smash sections or even send them out to work and collect a few pesos just like the donimican novios do haha !

MrNavigator

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 12:46:37 PM »

and ?

Definitely not a simp, cheap as hell.  The only reason I stayed at Don Antonio was because of his cheap ass.  It is just empathy.  Seeing them as humans doesn't make you a simp.  I am nice to them doesn't mean I overpay. As a matter of fact because I am nice to them I pay less.  Our relative positions in life are significantly different.  So we can empathic.    I don't chat with them on WhatsApp, I don't follow them on Instagram, I don't send them money but I respect their dignity.  If that makes me a simp then so be it.

Of course respect others the way they respect you until proven otherwise. You wanna be hospitable in your hotel/bnb. The better the vibes the better the future  price and experiences..."usually".

After you leave tho you NOT gone be one of the 10 dudes who provide for her year round cuz they it "suckered" into her trap.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
Bonus point you let the other 10 guys (suckers ) pay  if you have a cool sly chica you can party and enjoy pussy on there Dime   !!!! Happen to me one trip,, chicas friend Amiga had a  Phyciartrest sponsering her to the Tune of $3000 usd haha got to do a barter bang session !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal