global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Dyckman street on the weekend,,,  (Read 16829 times)

atlien

Dyckman street on the weekend,,,
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:54:14 AM »
So I go to Dyckman street in Washington heights on that portion where there are restaurants.
Man that place have been poppin since 2000 and the hoes!!!
I tell you this, I have tried getting some of them DR chicks, is not easy, I have only gotten with a few but it is tough!
I do see some brothers going there thinking its gonna be like in the DR, ha ha ha, but some do get some dimes and when we talk they say the same thing.
Any of you guys have a good story from that joint?

PrettyBig

Re: Dyckman street on the weekend,,,
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 11:47:25 AM »
So I go to Dyckman street in Washington heights on that portion where there are restaurants.
I tell you this, I have tried getting some of them DR chicks, is not easy, I have only gotten with a few but it is tough!
I do see some brothers going there thinking its gonna be like in the DR, ha ha ha, but some do get some dimes and when we talk they say the same thing.

Lmao! Listen I'm in that area at least once a month. La marina is my shit! But if dudes think they can pull American Dominicans like they do in DR your buggin especially NYC ones! I mentioned Dyckman on post before when talking about pulling nom pros or chicas outside Sosua! Trust I come up in NYC but it's also because the crowd I roll with. I mentioned if you can pull NYC dimes you can pull dimes anywhere! But back to your topic Dyckman is poppin but to come up that paper and the way you flow or hate to say SWAG will get you play

atlien

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:25:17 PM »

Lmao! Listen I'm in that area at least once a month. La marina is my shit! But if dudes think they can pull American Dominicans like they do in DR your buggin especially NYC ones! I mentioned Dyckman on post before when talking about pulling nom pros or chicas outside Sosua! Trust I come up in NYC but it's also because the crowd I roll with. I mentioned if you can pull NYC dimes you can pull dimes anywhere! But back to your topic Dyckman is poppin but to come up that paper and the way you flow or hate to say SWAG will get you play

you are right on the dot.
I am honest when I say: its hard to get these chicks, really hard that sometimes I wonder if its worth all the energy and time.
Unlike some dudes who talk all "game" and SWAG they have, these morons don't sound legit, they sound wannabes.
I win some and I lose some, I am confident enough to say that.

PrettyBig

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 01:09:18 PM »
I grew up in the BX (Courtlandt Ave)... NYC women train you to be a beast at the art of getting pussy! Your game(the way you talk and walk) and your status (money and rep) dictates the quality of pussy you get! Each borough has its flow! If you like Dyckman travel north.... outside of Boston there's a town called Lawrence... 85% Dominican.... same quality w/o the NYC attitude

OneManArmy

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 07:54:36 PM »
Im a new yorker myself. I hate going to the heights. So many fake people there. The dominican women that are there have been corrupted. All stuck up gold diggers.

Its all drug dealers and people who need to be validated.

Way better places to chill at in NY than the heights. Beautiful women there though ill give u that

KrisG71193

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:42:12 PM »
Lmao the heights ain't DR. la Marina chicks ain't click and point like in the su.And if your a black or white guy..nvm.

Chieflotsadough

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
Grew up in Jersey been to NY numerous times. Like @KrisG said if you black or white it’s gonna be almost impossible to bag a solid 8-10 from Dyckman. Swag and money is gonna be a must if you not dominican.

PrettyBig

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 10:29:28 PM »

Its all drug dealers and people who need to be validated.

LMAO...... so true! dope boy central! it's the same crowd you find in Lust and Starletes. Rappers, Dopeboys. Being in the nightclub scene I'm  immune to that crowd! but if you aint someone your a nobody!

Al NYC

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:02:47 AM »

When you say hoes, you mean chicas in the P4P scene? Cause I live live not too far from Dyckman St., near the City College area.

atlien

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 07:45:29 AM »
Once you have a taste of the DR, you hope the heights can be like that-- but then, you meet the chicks form the heights and their ATTITUDE.
I have met a couple of chicks there and bang them, they are not ALL that, but f--k it they keep me "busy" between trips to the DR. I can't be nooki-less for more than a wk.
But the chicks there are f--king smoking hot with big -surgically modified- ASSES!!! and TITTIES. Ha HA HA . But too much work and energy in order to get them chicks, .........f--k it ,,,,,Im booking my next tript for next month!!

slimrock17

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 09:51:28 PM »
Another spot that I have been to is Mamasushi.. Its like damm big booty cat walk on that block!! All I do is eat my food and watch because I can't afford them.. haha

778technique

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 02:59:22 AM »
I used to work at HHB would watch the show of bad ass chick. Kicked it with a couple when they saw me in one of the authorities vehicles but nothing can of it because most just want someone to spend big money on them. But the are some beautiful woman out there.

PrettyBig

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 04:12:25 AM »
Nothing like hitting the Rucker to watch my  fams team Ohh Way play and then right to La Marina! A must every time I hit NYC. The hoes be out!  Scoop one go hot Amy Ruth's or Jimmy's Cafe.... definitely getting some ass! Just gotta know how to finesse them! All they can say is No! You still the same man before you met them!

HipHop

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 09:59:38 AM »
 Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong Dyckman in Washington Heights.  I know you guys are making it sound hard. How is it hard to f--k these hoes. I walkin with a Rolex,  a kilo chain, pop bottles, you guys can continue with the swag I'll save that for the DR. When I'm in America it's good ol fashion ???????? stacks of Benjamin???? these bitches just drop their panties like it's nothing.

And if you want to use "game" or "swag" then just be the music producer, manager, connect to the industry or just inform her you have access to A  Studio to record them (Cardi B has  re-invigorated this dream sell) and next thing you know they sucking dick and f--king.

Now them Latinas Living in  Chelsea NOW THAT IS A CHALLENGE, BITCHES WITH high rise apts. Now there is where I gotta step my game up!!
Too many woman, not enough days

PrettyBig

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 10:08:28 AM »
Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong Dyckman in Washington Heights.  I know you guys are making it sound hard. How is it hard to f--k these hoes. I walkin with a Rolex,  a kilo chain, pop bottles, you guys can continue with the swag I'll save that for the DR. When I'm in America it's good ol fashion ???????? stacks of Benjamin???? these bitches just drop their panties like it's nothing.

Exactly.... cokeboy flow! Car,chain, gear and you will come up! Dyckman got the best sour also! As for Chelsea,west side , Soho.... whole different game!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal