global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The DR can be life changing  (Read 3565 times)

SixGod

The DR can be life changing
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:10:09 PM »
A different post on how the DR can be life changing for some individuals. This is all in fun. Add to the list as you see fit. Let's have some laughs fellas.

The DR will...

1.) Have cats paying back child support
2.) Have cats getting in better shape
3.) Have cats focusing on their personal finances

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: The DR can be life changing
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 03:18:13 PM »
Sounds positive to me. As my brother would say..."Whatever works!"
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 04:43:46 PM »
Cats getting out of The MF matrix,, Man between the demented politicians in Whashington Dc, Fucia Doom and Gloom. Feminazis,, The DR Looking better all the Time,,,,,The Good ole USA is No More !!!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 01:14:29 PM »
In most cases traveling to foreign lands (DR) yes it's a great experience and life changing for the better. All dudes I personally know are pretty cool men who handle their business back home with the ladies back home equally well.

I thought it was good for most men until reading comments the last few years on this site. Then I started seeing dudes in other places who obviously can't handle their business with local ladies in their cities and DEPEND on Sosua to be the "girls of their dream" heaven and since it's NOT they come on here whine, bitch and complain daily! Now they forced to hide out in their basement for years to avoid the wrath of their fat angry wives...

Abdul077

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »
The DR life molded me into a man who has zero tolerance for American women who think I’m supposed to be at her beck and call. The DR life showed me the only girlfriend I need is my passport. The DR life showed me at an early age to stop wasting my money on dumb shit in the states. The DR life keeps me grounded when at times here in the states I sometimes feel like snapping on people when they do some dumb shit. The DR life is a stress reliever.

MrNavigator

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 03:40:39 PM »
The DR life molded me into a man who has zero tolerance for American women who think I’m supposed to be at her beck and call. The DR life showed me the only girlfriend I need is my passport. The DR life showed me at an early age to stop wasting my money on dumb shit in the states. The DR life keeps me grounded when at times here in the states I sometimes feel like snapping on people when they do some dumb shit. The DR life is a stress reliever.

Booom!! I've been saying for years that most men's experience should fall into this reality. If you are not the type to take shit from a female or chase behind them then you damn sure not going to be that way after your first trip. Matter of fact it will reinforce how you already felt.

Tarik

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 04:16:00 PM »
You red pill nuggas are so funny.

I guess I'm different and perversely bizarre in the fact that:

1. I actually enjoy the company of women; and
2. They tend to like me back.

I'm not overly rich, famous, handsome, young or hung like a donkey. I'm nice, fun, like to listen, take my time, and take them on "experiences" (like a drive and picnic by the lake) instead of some grossly overpriced restaurant.

Women LOVE it if you cook for them. It's cheap, easy, fun, private and the TV and numerous flat surfaces (to put them on) are right there for your enjoyment.

Anyway, back to my point, which is that the DR is a complement to my life, as I enjoy "new" pussy as much as any man. But under no circumstances would I ever consider PC hoes as a replacement for a woman you really vibe with.

You know, the one who loves live music too, who grew up listening to the same artists you did, who makes you look like a damn amateur in the kitchen, and has the same sex drive as you? Oh, and is committed to building an empire, instead of taking shit from you?

That chick ain't in the VIP, or the skrip club, and sure as shit can't be found on PC.

They're easy to find, if you get your shit together and present yourself well. They're so desperate for a man, they're getting with simpy-assed white guys as an alternative.

I'm 51, and have no problems pulling desirable, in-shape, about-it, early 30-somethings and up. You younger dudes have no friggin' excuse whatsoever.

Stonewall

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 04:20:09 PM »

I'm not overly rich, famous, handsome, young or hung like a donkey. I'm nice, fun, like to listen, take my time, and take them on "experiences" (like a drive and picnic by the lake) instead of some grossly overpriced restaurant.

Women LOVE it if you cook for them. It's cheap, easy, fun, private and the TV and numerous flat surfaces (to put them on) are right there for your enjoyment.

Anyway, back to my point, which is that the DR is a complement to my life, as I enjoy "new" pussy as much as any man. But under no circumstances would I ever consider PC hoes as a replacement for a woman you really vibe with.

You know, the one who loves live music too, who grew up listening to the same artists you did, who makes you look like a damn amateur in the kitchen, and has the same sex drive as you? Oh, and is committed to building an empire, instead of taking shit from you?

That chick ain't in the VIP, or the skrip club, and sure as shit can't be found on PC.

They're easy to find, if you get your shit together and present yourself well. They're so desperate for a man, they're getting with simpy-assed white guys as an alternative.

I'm 51, and have no problems pulling desirable, in-shape, about-it, early 30-somethings and up. You younger dudes have no friggin' excuse whatsoever.

You are aware that DR is much bigger than PC.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »

Bingo!!  DR life has been so good to me.  When i get back from a trip i am so focused at work.  I have motivation to stay in the gym so i can continue to f--k 20 year old's for years to come.  I no longer waste money in bars or strips clubs.  I no longer "keep up with the jones".  I have an iPhone 7 plus that i am more than happy with, and a 2017 Altima that i plan to keep another 5-10 years.  When i return from a trip i immediately book another one and keep me eyes on the prize!!

Abdul077

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 04:44:07 PM »
@Tarik all that you are saying sounds good but how long until that American women hits u with an ultimatum? She’s going to eventually want more than nice dates.

Tarik

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 04:45:55 PM »

I'm also aware of the name of this site. To be clear, I'm not the one who can't speak spanish, and has problems venturing out of the North Coast.

The vast majority of "vets" on here seem to have experience that effectively comprises their time on PC, and a trip or two to Cabarete or Puerto Plata. They don't know shit about Santiago, Moca, Bani, or any other of the target-rich environments in that country.

The chicas on the stroll are tired, high mileage throwaways compared to what you get if you LEARN SPANISH, be fun and easy, and just stop being so damn nasty.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:50:39 PM by Tarik »

Tarik

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 04:47:00 PM »

Now that's what I'm talking about. Well said, Cap'n.
Bingo!!  DR life has been so good to me.  When i get back from a trip i am so focused at work.  I have motivation to stay in the gym so i can continue to f--k 20 year old's for years to come.  I no longer waste money in bars or strips clubs.  I no longer "keep up with the jones".  I have an iPhone 7 plus that i am more than happy with, and a 2017 Altima that i plan to keep another 5-10 years.  When i return from a trip i immediately book another one and keep me eyes on the prize!!

Tarik

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 04:49:51 PM »
@Tarik all that you are saying sounds good but how long until that American women hits u with an ultimatum? She’s going to eventually want more than nice dates.

Happens with regularity. Most women are seeking security, which more often than not means get married. Do you genuinely love her to the extent you're willing to give up f--king other women? Get married.

If not, break it off, and keep moving. Just don't wait too long. I've many friends who played the field well into later life, then got sick in their 70s and 80s. Being old and alone sucks.

Abdul077

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 04:57:29 PM »
@Tarik I plan on getting old in Paradise. I’m setting myself up for that right now. I know a few old guys in DR. They are far from lonely. And I’m not talking about the old guys that still chase pussy. ????they have already schooled me that you eventually get tired of that. (????at 43 yrs old I still don’t see it but I’ll take their word for it)

Dothedamthing

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2021, 07:32:28 PM »

I'm also aware of the name of this site. To be clear, I'm not the one who can't speak spanish, and has problems venturing out of the North Coast.

The vast majority of "vets" on here seem to have experience that effectively comprises their time on PC, and a trip or two to Cabarete or Puerto Plata. They don't know shit about Santiago, Moca, Bani, or any other of the target-rich environments in that country.

The chicas on the stroll are tired, high mileage throwaways compared to what you get if you LEARN SPANISH, be fun and easy, and just stop being so damn nasty.

☝????☝????   Aprenda a hablar una cantidad moderada de español y el país entero se convertirá en su patio de recreo.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal