global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Are there still any strip clubs open?  (Read 1229 times)

Sangnyc21

Are there still any strip clubs open?
« on: April 16, 2023, 03:27:38 PM »
Are there any decent strip clubs for entertainment?

cknice11

Re: Are there still any strip clubs open?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 04:49:24 PM »
Can I ask you a question and don't take offense I'm not trying to offend.  But why on Earth do guys want to go to strip clubs in sosua????

Stones

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 05:36:04 PM »
Probably because it satisfies the fantasy of watching a stripper strip down to nothing and then taking her back to your hotel. I'm not a fan of strip clubs but I can see it. 

Sangnyc21

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 06:17:00 PM »
Can I ask you a question and don't take offense I'm not trying to offend.  But why on Earth do guys want to go to strip clubs in sosua????

Change of scenery. I’m a vet of medellin but every once in a while I’ll still go to the strip club.

jd66

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 07:00:36 PM »

Change of scenery. I’m a vet of medellin but every once in a while I’ll still go to the strip club.

Wow your a vet?
You certainly don't act like a vet with the previous questions you have been asking here

No strip clubs in Sosua other than whatever they might or might not have going on at Ahnvee but almost no chance they will be open other maybe on the weekend depending on when you are going there.  If it's the summer time it likely won't be open

Hire some chicas to strip for you privately.  They will do pretty much anything for pesos

Sangnyc21

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2023, 08:28:50 PM »

Wow your a vet?
You certainly don't act like a vet with the previous questions you have been asking here

No strip clubs in Sosua other than whatever they might or might not have going on at Ahnvee but almost no chance they will be open other maybe on the weekend depending on when you are going there.  If it's the summer time it likely won't be open

Hire some chicas to strip for you privately.  They will do pretty much anything for pesos

Not a vet of sosua. Vet of medellin.
But wanna try diff avenues of action when I do arrive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal