global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Lame old guy trip report-5/17 thru 6/5/2021  (Read 1785 times)

Raul67

Lame old guy trip report-5/17 thru 6/5/2021
« on: July 13, 2021, 09:51:26 AM »
Warning!  Younger hip gentlemen won’t like this report unless they enjoy hanging out with their grandfathers.

Flew from San Juan to SDQ. Hertz at Aeropuerto Las Americas tried to rip me off by charging an additional $24 per day for liability insurance. Typically it’s an additional $9 to 12 per day unless you rent from OK Motors in Sosua. They charge $2 to $6 per day for full coverage depending on the category of car. Hertz agents were fighting with every customer, the ones in front of me and the one behind me. Took my business to AmeriRent next door. Saved about $200 but the vehicle had a battery problem, requiring me to work on the connection. Eventually bought a small screw on screwed it in between the battery post and cable clamp. Initially I called their 24 hour number but it was a joke. Also called their home office and talked to a boss. He promised to call me back in 10 minutes. I guess he died.

Conditions on the ground were ideal for those of us that enjoy the day game. 1500 to 2000, no problem. Ego got the best of me and I dated a few locals. Not a good idea. They get really angry when you dump them. Doesn’t matter how nice you are about it. The common thread is once you do anal on them they think you’ve married them. One of the beach shop owners kept smiling at me. An MILF with nice tits so I drove her home to Puerto Plata after she closed shop. Took her to dinner and the way she was acting figured I’d screw her eyes out in her own home. She wouldn’t invite me in, worried about neighbors, but gave me an excellent blow job while parked in a secluded spot on the Malecon. She must have been a pro earlier in life.

Night Life due to curfew ended weeknights at 9pm, earlier weekends. Great for me. 10pm is granddaddy’s bedtime. Expat friends sing karaoke so I tagged along. New York New York is great for dancing but food is way overpriced. Otherwise just follow the DJ and local bands up and down the strip.

Spent about three hours getting tested at the Santo Domingo airport. Avoid that if you can.

Best to all and good hunting.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Lame old guy trip report-5/17 thru 6/5/2021
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 10:06:10 AM »
Nice!  Thank you also for the car rental info. SDQ rental agencies are difficult at best.  Generally they are going to overcharge you, so be prepared.  I'll try AmeriRent if I have to back out of my rental deal there.  Thanks again!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Raul67

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 10:25:50 AM »
Papi:  thanks for the response. You are one of the stars of this group.

Rental cars at DR airports are hit and miss. SDQ is the easiest airport to fly into so use my JetBlue air miles. My next trip is soon. My current plan is to take an Uber to the bus station in Santo Domingo and ride to Sosua and rent from OK Motors the next day. Time isn’t a factor anymore so this may makes sense for the retired unmarried crowd.

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 11:36:41 AM »
Warning!  Younger hip gentlemen won’t like this report unless they enjoy hanging out with their grandfathers.

Flew from San Juan to SDQ. Hertz at Aeropuerto Las Americas tried to rip me off by charging an additional $24 per day for liability insurance. Typically it’s an additional $9 to 12 per day unless you rent from OK Motors in Sosua. They charge $2 to $6 per day for full coverage depending on the category of car. Hertz agents were fighting with every customer, the ones in front of me and the one behind me. Took my business to AmeriRent next door. Saved about $200 but the vehicle had a battery problem, requiring me to work on the connection. Eventually bought a small screw on screwed it in between the battery post and cable clamp. Initially I called their 24 hour number but it was a joke. Also called their home office and talked to a boss. He promised to call me back in 10 minutes. I guess he died.

Conditions on the ground were ideal for those of us that enjoy the day game. 1500 to 2000, no problem. Ego got the best of me and I dated a few locals. Not a good idea. They get really angry when you dump them. Doesn’t matter how nice you are about it. The common thread is once you do anal on them they think you’ve married them. One of the beach shop owners kept smiling at me. An MILF with nice tits so I drove her home to Puerto Plata after she closed shop. Took her to dinner and the way she was acting figured I’d screw her eyes out in her own home. She wouldn’t invite me in, worried about neighbors, but gave me an excellent blow job while parked in a secluded spot on the Malecon. She must have been a pro earlier in life.

Night Life due to curfew ended weeknights at 9pm, earlier weekends. Great for me. 10pm is granddaddy’s bedtime. Expat friends sing karaoke so I tagged along. New York New York is great for dancing but food is way overpriced. Otherwise just follow the DJ and local bands up and down the strip.

Spent about three hours getting tested at the Santo Domingo airport. Avoid that if you can.

Hey Raul, long time no hear from....good to see all is well. Tell us about the different ones you got in SD for 1500-2000 day time....good and bad you spoke of.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 03:19:05 PM »
Great report Sir  Yup  Day time game is great! spot on on the 1500-2000 st price, Im 60 yrs old so early bed time for me no need for the Anvhee and overpriced $100 hoes !

Stones

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 05:22:52 PM »
Hey Raul! Glad to see you had a good time, bro! Sosua is always a blast, especially for all of us who are AARP members and enjoy that day game at an incredible discount! LOL.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 05:25:30 PM by Stones »

Abdul077

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 09:12:27 PM »
Where is New York New York?

Raul67

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 07:09:34 PM »

Hey Raul, long time no hear from....good to see all is well. Tell us about the different ones you got in SD for 1500-2000 day time....good and bad you spoke of.

My report was a little vague. Never mongered in SD. Drove straight to Sosua. My one and only trip to Boca Chica soured me on the place. Wouldn’t mind doing so in other parts of SD. Lots of Tinder activity. This will crack you up but about 6 or 7 years ago I was with a church group visiting Santo Domingo. We toured the Haitan open air market, some fantastic caves and ended up in Zona Colonial. I was married at the time and it was unreal. Hot women everywhere trying to make eye contact. Of course we were chaperoning a church youth group and I set a good example. In Sosua you generally have to pay, not sure about SD. But you may need a car to make a fast getaway the next morning.

Raul67

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 07:16:35 PM »
Where is New York New York?

I’m bad at directions but it’s near the beach end of Pedro Clisante. Nice place, expensive menu. There’s a great Canadian guy named Michael in a wheel chair that frequents the place.  The Chicas love him. They all want to dance and spin him around in his wheelchair. It’s just a beautiful thing to watch. Somethings in life are a wonder to behold. Lots of great people in Sosua.

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2021, 07:59:57 PM »
We alll live and learn about chicas, the ones with real jobs, are the hardest to play, they take some work.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal