global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending  (Read 39428 times)

Warrior118

Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending
« on: May 22, 2018, 01:16:36 PM »
Ok i been going sosua for 6 yrs never tried massages cause it dont make sense for me pussy hunting and pay about somewhat cost for regular massage. Can someone tell 3 best massages parlor in sosua that give happy ending?? Thanks brothers

lovesusua

Re: Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 07:02:08 AM »
Looks like There are none eh?
" Show me a beautiful woman......and I'll show you a man who's tired of putting up with her shit "

Al NYC

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 07:50:31 AM »
I believe there’s a massage place right across the street from Hotel Alicia (formally known as Casa Cayena).

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 08:58:23 AM »
I have a Friend who goes to that one every visit to the Su..........obviously they treating him Very well in there.

JpbJpb

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
I went to the one across playa alicia, was offered extras 30min into the massage from the decent looking masseuse, but turned it down... she was really confused, so I'm guessing it's the norm there... I was saving it for the strip and just trying to relax for a bit...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 11:37:58 AM »
Extras??? How Much???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JpbJpb

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 12:54:52 PM »
Extras??? How Much???

I forget what exactly she said, but it was right after the flip... she gave me a look, brushed her hand up against my dick, and asked if it was ok - similar to any AMP in the US... If she was going to request a propina, I declined before she had a chance to quote me...  but the way she was acting, I am guessing FS was on the table, though not 100% sure...  would actually be curious if others received FS here and how much?

streeteasy

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 01:22:55 PM »
Just curious, what's the point of f--king in a hot, tight, dutty room when you're nice hotel room or villa is minutes away?

JpbJpb

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »
Just curious, what's the point of f--king in a hot, tight, dutty room when you're nice hotel room or villa is minutes away?

Agreed...but maybe it's a fetish thing?

Indy_500

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 08:29:46 PM »
Sosua isn't really a massage parlour place. Most are very dirty and the girls are not to cute for the price they ask. And f--king on a massage table is not very fun. There is one the road to playa sosua, girls will do whatever you ask them for money.

If you are very into massage book 2 book to Pattaya, this is heaven for massage, like at least 1000 in a 2 km area. Also best spot ever for sex.

Bravo1818

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2018, 01:44:47 AM »
The only massage place that I know of in Sosua that do happy endings is the massage spot kitty corner to Alicia hotel.  They normally have 3 girls working each shift.   Nothing to write home about looks wise, but a couple have very good technique and they will come to your hotel (that way they can keep all of the money).   

asherworld1962

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2019, 03:48:49 PM »
Ok i been going sosua for 6 yrs never tried massages cause it dont make sense for me pussy hunting and pay about somewhat cost for regular massage. Can someone tell 3 best massages parlor in sosua that give happy ending?? Thanks brothers
Same side as classico right after classico is a massage parlor.  Women or MILFS usually on the sidewalk asking if you want a massage.  I f--ked one inside the room..definitely awkward.  She came to my hotel on another occasion.  Another time a younger chica mid 20s from there came to my hotel twice.  She was playing the good girl role so I didn't give her anything just to test her.  Communicated by whatsapp couple times knew she wanted money so I told her just come collect the money.  She came and I f--ked her again and paid her for both sessions.  Not sure how common it is there but like I said I banged 2 from there.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2019, 04:01:52 PM »
There is one the road to playa sosua, girls will do whatever you ask them for money.

huh? what road? there are many roads to playa sosua.
you mean the one on the top there, by the gringo bar that is outside next to the western union?
"road to playa sosua" just doesn't tell me much brah.
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

phil3838

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2019, 05:44:37 PM »
he means the road leading down to the beach , about 3/4 the way down on the right can't miss it !!

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2019, 10:49:27 PM »
Just to clarify, there is one on the right near the diamond bar on the right after you pass classicos on pedro. Decent massage, better looking talent in the evening. Wasn't going to waste a load there but if you like what you see ????????‍♂️.

There is another spot as you're heading to the beach on the left after you pass Flip Flop Taco shop. Younger girls, definitely offering happy ending but I wouldn't unload there as better options are available.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal