global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...  (Read 15047 times)

Tex1988

Re: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2022, 11:24:58 PM »
Why do "men" feel the the NEED to tell bitches every f--king thing their doing?? Was your purpose of telling her bout going to Brazil and Colombia and bypassing the DR and NOT seeing her for a year to make her JEALOUS??! Like what good benefits comes out of telling a female that. If I was her I would have told you to go straight to hell!

Then you tell her that you make sure you use "condoms in Rio", but don't and didn't mention using them ALL THE TIME fukin whores anywhere else.....dangerous much?? You want a chick to be loyal to you and value her but you don't see her for OVER A YEAR by choice.....selfish much??

You f--ked the bitch for 1 48 hour period in 2019 and that suppose to keep her happy when them hoes used to f--king 2wice a week minimum in the DR. I guess we need to give you the the GOLD COCK AWARD because you really that dude if you can keep ANY bad bitch waiting for just YOU for 3 months much less a YEAR! 

Like I said I've known bitches for years that I've never shared that much intimate info about myself with. Its like you were begging her to go out and f--k the whole neighborhood RAW. I guess it's one of them things I will never understand. Maybe some dudes guilty conscious just gets the best of them and they can't sleep right without spilling their guts. If you knew how to keep your mouf shut NONE of this would have happened.

Another thing y'all need to stop telling these hoes when you coming down and where you going. Some of y'all will be SURPRISED who may be in Sosua when you show up. Probably your same "novia" You support who supposed to be HOME in SD, San Pedro or LA Vega.......

Although I like the fact that a lot more dudes under 30yrs old are traveling internationally (thanks to Youtube), some of these dudes are just too young for Sosua.

Sosua is for dudes who have basically lost interest and hope in women in their home country. To get to that point takes time.

Therefore, I think dudes should not enter Sosua until they are 35yrs old. Anyone younger than that runs the risk of not experiencing the pain of multiple failed relationships at home. They come to Sosua and think a woman wouldn't DARE lie, cheat and steal against them!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2022, 06:29:17 AM »
Spot on !yup sosuas not for young guys to find love or a true girl friend Its for older guys that have through the ringer divorced lousy relation ships  the whole nine yards,its like renting a fancy car or SUV  you have a great time fun ride when your done return to the rental agency for the next guy As cuba Dave quoted, same thing applies to hoes and chicas that dabble part time ,or are out to party for the week end, have fun get laid and even wive up a chica for a few days ,for great memories, some times a true GFE Experience, Like postedd you can have plenty of chicas on your roster good trusted repeats to keep you happy add or delete as necessary,,,  Been going since 2013  plenty of chicas and a few relation ships that got to deep,, but learn from your mistakes !  If you meet that special chica keep it light ,,even if shes a bell ringer checks all the boxes ect, has a job has her shit together ,!Great chicas if they really want to be with you they drop everything to be with you and treat you like a king  Dont f--k it up with jealousy ,or contoling games, or let them work if your not going to take them out of the game (move down there and get Married )  Now my last few trips hooked up with a great non pro 28 yr old haitian chica,, a nice chica evrything was bunea,,,However not going to worry if she has sex or a local boy friend,,,the best part  she willl be there when i return in july for a great time ..Sirs have fun ,take advantage of the abundant amout of fine chicas, add or delete your roster of chicas as needed !

spadesoface

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2022, 07:13:44 AM »
Although I like the fact that a lot more dudes under 30yrs old are traveling internationally (thanks to Youtube), some of these dudes are just too young for Sosua.

Sosua is for dudes who have basically lost interest and hope in women in their home country. To get to that point takes time.

Therefore, I think dudes should not enter Sosua until they are 35yrs old. Anyone younger than that runs the risk of not experiencing the pain of multiple failed relationships at home. They come to Sosua and think a woman wouldn't DARE lie, cheat and steal against them!

Spot on !yup sosuas not for young guys to find love or a true girl friend Its for older guys that have through the ringer divorced lousy relation ships  the whole nine yards,its like renting a fancy car or SUV  you have a great time fun ride when your done return to the rental agency for the next guy As cuba Dave quoted, same thing applies to hoes and chicas that dabble part time ,or are out to party for the week end, have fun get laid and even wive up a chica for a few days ,for great memories, some times a true GFE Experience, Like postedd you can have plenty of chicas on your roster good trusted repeats to keep you happy add or delete as necessary,,,  Been going since 2013  plenty of chicas and a few relation ships that got to deep,, but learn from your mistakes !  If you meet that special chica keep it light ,,even if shes a bell ringer checks all the boxes ect, has a job has her shit together ,!Great chicas if they really want to be with you they drop everything to be with you and treat you like a king  Dont f--k it up with jealousy ,or contoling games, or let them work if your not going to take them out of the game (move down there and get Married )  Now my last few trips hooked up with a great non pro 28 yr old haitian chica,, a nice chica evrything was bunea,,,However not going to worry if she has sex or a local boy friend,,,the best part  she willl be there when i return in july for a great time ..Sirs have fun ,take advantage of the abundant amout of fine chicas, add or delete your roster of chicas as needed !

I agree with you guys

I've said time and time again. These sort of trips are not for everyone!

How is OP going to be red-pilled in America but blue-pilled for overseas women?!?!!? What Sense does that make????!!!!!!

lazy_monger

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2022, 11:53:15 AM »
Some of us go to Sosua to f--k cheap young pussy in the Caribbean.  We ain't there to work out some unresolved issues with women.  Beach, booze, and bitches.  Never came close to falling in love because I date when I am at home.

Not all of us are lonely dudes escaping the "matrix."

stinqu

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2022, 05:42:47 PM »
Lazy; not a lonely old dude. I just like pretty women half my age.Dating after 50 fifty(divorce) sucks.

stinqu

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2022, 06:05:12 PM »
Years ago the only young men I saw coming to Sosua were bachelor parties giving the last HURAA for the groom. Now its normal for young men to be there, I just don't get it!! Are these these guys so lame they can't get laid at home!!! Yes I have seen some ugly dudes in the SU. So I  get that, but the amount of simps now is just wrong!!! Sosua used to be a place where men that had been through the RINGER could unwind,now it's guys who never seen the SPIN CYCLE.

Henny White

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2022, 06:12:26 PM »
Some of us go to Sosua to f--k cheap young pussy in the Caribbean.  We ain't there to work out some unresolved issues with women.  Beach, booze, and bitches.  Never came close to falling in love because I date when I am at home.

I'm wit you, Lazy🤝🏽💯

Tex1988

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2022, 11:57:01 PM »

Whatever reason guys go to Sosua, it all ties back to one thing: Sosua provides what they are looking for that is lacking back home.

I have young and old chicks here in the states that I can deal with. Mainly, the older ones seemed too controlling and thirsty for a relationship...and the younger ones were poorly trained in the domestics.

I go to DR to pay for what I want - whether it's an older chick who is more interested in cooking, cleaning and giving me good sex....or a young chick who is incredible eye candy that I can rent for an hour or so.

The only guys who have unresolved issues with women out there are the ones who are trying to convince themselves that these women would love and be with them if they didn't give her money.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal