global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...  (Read 15042 times)

j.smooth9

I had this chica in santo domingo that I wish I had spent more time with but she works a lot of 12 hour days.
She literally is everything on my list
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Works in the medical industry and isn't a whore
  • Not too ratchet or too snobbish
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

This summer I flew into santo domingo before going to sosua. I checked into my airbnb and contacted some whatsapp numbers from tinder. Of course I got lucky this girl was in her late twenties, Huge ass, educated, just Beautiful, she told me she would contact me after she got off of work. We went out for drinks and f--ked that night after a bar hopping. The chemistry was perfect.

She literally had one of those pussies that grips and squeezes your dick when she cums. Then not to mention that fat ass. It made waves when you were hitting it doggy style. I was in love. I'm not going to lie I didn't care if she got pregnant. She was one of those.... She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection.

I promised her I was going to see her this feb or march. Covid-19 ruined that. I have had my suspicions about her. She tells me she only goes to work and back home. I secretly had one of my friends message her on ig and she gave him her whatsapp and she told him to let her know when she comes. That pissed me off. Then I started seeing her post pics on her whatsapp story with a Dominican man last month. I asked her who he is and she told me just a friend. Today she went off on how I went to other countries like brazil colombia and how I f--k whores. She has f--ked men in sosua before; she admitted it to me she went because a friend convinced her in her early twenties. She said she only was there one time...

Now she blocked me. She knows I talk to some attractive women. I don't know how to get her back. We used to video talk every day I thought she would wait for me....

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:19:13 PM by j.smooth4 »
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

VivaLaVega

It says Jess, but I will call her Vivian.

Find out where she lives, buy some roses, rent a limo and stand through the sunroof calling her name as you drive through the barrio, climb up her fire escape, express your undying love and sweep her off her feet.

Works every time.

j.smooth9

Find out where she lives, buy some roses, rent a limo and stand through the sunroof calling her name as you drive through the barrio, climb up her fire escape, express your undying love and sweep her off her feet.

Works every time.

And if she is f--king her Dominican novio then what...

j.smooth9

Can't take a Dominican woman seriously, and they can't take a non-Dominican man seriously until the man uproots and moves to the DR permanently.   Long distance relationships don't work, because women need constant attention.

The good ones will wait... there are some conservative girls who are in their twenties whose parents don't even let them out the house after 8pm. One of the dudes at the gym I know married a dominincan woman like that. He went to the girls parents house to ask her for a date. She never spent the night or had sex with him until they were married and she was here in the united states.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
She seems like many of the chicas on WhatsApp and always justifying their behaviour.  For me they're a dime a dozen.  Keep looking and you'll find one more to your liking...unless you don't mind sharing.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

Unless you’re seriously looking for a wife you need to keep shit light with those girls. They have a life and needs you can’t fulfill from thousands of miles away. Don’t try to own her. If you really click just hookup with her when you’re on the island and don’t go out of your way to do it. If she’s really into you she’ll hop on the bus to come spend time with you when you’re there.

I got f--k buddies I've been seeing for years under that type of arrangement. I could care less about who’s she’s f--king or dating when I there or at home. I just take pleasure in her going through hell and high water to see me when I show up. I got one now that lives in POP and is very well taken care of yet when I’m in town she’s trying to f--k daily. The key is not to try to make it into anything more than you both like f--king each other and hanging out a little bit. To be honest about it that’s all you really have or are willing to offer her. You shouldn’t expect what you’re not willing to or able to give.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:53:47 PM by Jazzy2019 »

j.smooth9

She seems like many of the chicas on WhatsApp and always justifying their behaviour.  For me they're a dime a dozen.  Keep looking and you'll find one more to your liking...unless you don't mind sharing.

she is one I'd bring here though...

I talk to new women everyday from tinder instagram facebook etc

Not all of them can be replaced

VivaLaVega

Works every time.

And if she is f--king her Dominican novio then what...

I don’t know man, it worked for Richard Gere.

Ghost of PB

Post her pic ... maybe she’s playing the game and someone might recognize her

j.smooth9

After reading the WhatsApp, I suspect she doesn't have a novio in the house.   That's just a woman lashing out.

She was posting him on her whatsapp stories a lot as well as her ig stories. I know shes with him. If she isn't living with her he's at her place a lot she has a nice set-up better than mine here smh.

j.smooth9

Re: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2020, 02:17:18 PM »
Post her pic ... maybe she’s playing the game and someone might recognize her

Shes not a whore. She told me she went to sosua only for one weekend and can't live that lifestyle. She 29 now she told me she did that when she was 20. She would never do that.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 03:11:55 PM »
I had this chica in santo domingo that I wish I had spent more time with but she works a lot of 12 hour days.
She literally is everything on my list
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Works in the medical industry and isn't a whore
  • Not too ratchet or too snobbish
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

This summer I flew into santo domingo before going to sosua. I checked into my airbnb and contacted some whatsapp numbers from tinder. Of course I got lucky this girl was in her late twenties, Huge ass, educated, just Beautiful, she told me she would contact me after she got off of work. We went out for drinks and f--ked that night after a bar hopping. The chemistry was perfect.

She literally had one of those pussies that grips and squeezes your dick when she cums. Then not to mention that fat ass. It made waves when you were hitting it doggy style. I was in love. I'm not going to lie I didn't care if she got pregnant. She was one of those.... She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection.

I promised her I was going to see her this feb or march. Covid-19 ruined that. I have had my suspicions about her. She tells me she only goes to work and back home. I secretly had one of my friends message her on ig and she gave him her whatsapp and she told him to let her know when she comes. That pissed me off. Then I started seeing her post pics on her whatsapp story with a Dominican man last month. I asked her who he is and she told me just a friend. Today she went off on how I went to other countries like brazil colombia and how I f--k whores. She has f--ked men in sosua before; she admitted it to me she went because a friend convinced her in her early twenties. She said she only was there one time...

Now she blocked me. She knows I talk to some attractive women. I don't know how to get her back. We used to video talk every day I thought she would wait for me....

J. Smooth,

I can imagine that your pain is bad over this situation, but since no one has said this to you yet *sigh*, I guess I have to be the first to say it:

You know you’re a simp for this shit, right? SMFH.

Look mane, you damn well know that no chica that has ever been to Sosua at any point “goes straight” and just gives up the life. They know what it is. And once that fast money lifestyle grabs them, that’s it.

Your puta “wifey” has been f--king Tom, Dick, Harry, Jared, Malik, and Rayshawn from day one, behind your back, and yes, she most likely has a Dominican novio too (Juan). You were hitting it raw? Mf’er you crazy?

Leave that chick alone mane, before you really f--k up and ruin your life. You get her pregnant, it  will be 10x more expensive than the WU you’ve been sending. ????

alexis

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 03:12:48 PM »
She was posting him on her whatsapp stories a lot as well as her ig stories. I know shes with him. If she isn't living with her he's at her place a lot she has a nice set-up better than mine here smh.
[/quote

If you really believe that she has a novio then you should try to move on from her. Usually nothing good comes out of a situation like this... someone’s going to be hurt and angry, or worse.

IP-JD

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2020, 03:19:06 PM »
@ JSmooth.
You have 3 choices.
-Wife her
-Put her on payroll
-Free her

You're selfish AF wanting this woman to waste her young man catching years waiting for your maybes.

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2020, 03:20:04 PM »
“a man with your looks with your pene with your money” ????????????

This thread seems like a humble brag from OP lmao.

But honestly, it seems she really likes you. She’s 29, which in the DR is old for a woman to still be single.

If you’re not serious you should just let it go and let her live her life and find a husband while she still can.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal