global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...  (Read 15138 times)

Kamar

Re: She told me "You need to choose your putas or me" now I am blocked...
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2020, 03:29:04 PM »
Yea, after reading that. I think she really like you too bro.  If she don't like you , she definitely have LUST for you. I'll probably wouldn't talk to here until about a week before I arrive. Just tell her you will be there in a week and you want to see her. That will give her time to think about all the intimate things y'all will do and give her time to find an excuse to get mad at her " Novio" and come visit you for a few days. Remember, females change constantly. One minute they hate you then the next minute they love you.  Just omit the word "Por Favor" from your vocabulary. It make you look weak, which will cause her to lose some interest in you.

Captain Smith

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »
Sounds like you have COVID blues.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2020, 03:43:45 PM »
Post her pic ... maybe she’s playing the game and someone might recognize her

Shes not a whore. She told me she went to sosua only for one weekend and can't live that lifestyle. She 29 now she told me she did that when she was 20. She would never do that.

I spoke to a girl online from Columbia who swore to death that she is not and has not ever been in the game. I took it for face value until we started talking about travel. She says that she has traveled for vacation so naturally I ask to where. She says that she has been to the Dominican republic. I ask what part. She says that she caught the bus from santo Domingo to....wait for it...Sosua. Now what girl Chooses to vacation in sosua if you live in columbia, 1 hour away from Cartagena? But she does know about clock tower. Don't save them...

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2020, 04:18:56 PM »
It says Jess, but I will call her Vivian.

Find out where she lives, buy some roses, rent a limo and stand through the sunroof calling her name as you drive through the barrio, climb up her fire escape, express your undying love and sweep her off her feet.

Works every time.
  sirs.  It's not your girl its just your turn,.   Unless your there and  going to live there and support the whole family ,. Your best bet is keep her in your rotation    3rd  point.  They always  welcome you back with open Arms we

The Traveler

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2020, 04:43:57 PM »
This some crazy ship. Pulled your condo m off after 3 strokes. You don't trust her so you set her up. What is this, really? This is some SIMP shit.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2020, 04:56:22 PM »
I had this chica in santo domingo that I wish I had spent more time with but she works a lot of 12 hour days.
She literally is everything on my list
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Works in the medical industry and isn't a whore
  • Not too ratchet or too snobbish
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

This summer I flew into santo domingo before going to sosua. I checked into my airbnb and contacted some whatsapp numbers from tinder. Of course I got lucky this girl was in her late twenties, Huge ass, educated, just Beautiful, she told me she would contact me after she got off of work. We went out for drinks and f--ked that night after a bar hopping. The chemistry was perfect.

She literally had one of those pussies that grips and squeezes your dick when she cums. Then not to mention that fat ass. It made waves when you were hitting it doggy style. I was in love. I'm not going to lie I didn't care if she got pregnant. She was one of those.... She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection.

I promised her I was going to see her this feb or march. Covid-19 ruined that. I have had my suspicions about her. She tells me she only goes to work and back home. I secretly had one of my friends message her on ig and she gave him her whatsapp and she told him to let her know when she comes. That pissed me off. Then I started seeing her post pics on her whatsapp story with a Dominican man last month. I asked her who he is and she told me just a friend. Today she went off on how I went to other countries like brazil colombia and how I f--k whores. She has f--ked men in sosua before; she admitted it to me she went because a friend convinced her in her early twenties. She said she only was there one time...

Now she blocked me. She knows I talk to some attractive women. I don't know how to get her back. We used to video talk every day I thought she would wait for me....

What's her IG?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2020, 05:16:25 PM »
If you're caught up in this farce between Smooth and this chick it's a probably a clear sign that you don't have a long of experience with women. This shit is high school level romance.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2020, 05:18:19 PM »
ouch shorty done drew A LINE in the sand yep unless you want to wife her up and take her seriously its a done a deal unfortunately she sounds like she aint stupid tho.
you can A) try ti appeal B) close the chapter and keep on trucking. if you do decide to fight your way back ? you can kiss goodbye the sample bar no better way of putting it.. or B you can close the chapter and shelve it on the good time album and keep the sample bar open for many years to come
i mean we call say what ever about it but only you know the dynamics and place on the totem pole. she does have an impressive amount of positive which puts her in a premium ( RARE SPECIES ) extremely difficult to find ( unicorn in the wild )
binary thinking at its best

Metro

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2020, 05:25:02 PM »
I had this chica in santo domingo that I wish I had spent more time with but she works a lot of 12 hour days.
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

This summer I flew into santo domingo before going to sosua. I checked into my airbnb and contacted some whatsapp numbers from tinder. Of course I got lucky this girl was in her late twenties, Huge ass, educated, just Beautiful, she told me she would contact me after she got off of work. We went out for drinks and f--ked that night after a bar hopping. The chemistry was perfect.

She literally had one of those pussies that grips and squeezes your dick when she cums. Then not to mention that fat ass. It made waves when you were hitting it doggy style. I was in love. I'm not going to lie I didn't care if she got pregnant. She was one of those.... She had me take off the condom after just 3-4 strokes. I remember her saying " I hate the way it feels. I want you to feel me..." before pulling it off. I could not control myself. She knew what I was going to do in sosua and told me she wouldn't judge me for it. She told me use protection.

I promised her I was going to see her this feb or march. Covid-19 ruined that. I have had my suspicions about her. She tells me she only goes to work and back home. I secretly had one of my friends message her on ig and she gave him her whatsapp and she told him to let her know when she comes. That pissed me off. Then I started seeing her post pics on her whatsapp story with a Dominican man last month. I asked her who he is and she told me just a friend. Today she went off on how I went to other countries like brazil colombia and how I f--k whores. She has f--ked men in sosua before; she admitted it to me she went because a friend convinced her in her early twenties. She said she only was there one time...

Now she blocked me. She knows I talk to some attractive women. I don't know how to get her back. We used to video talk every day I thought she would wait for me....

J, you remind of me of myself when I was 29, minus the big dick, muscles, and cash, of course. 

This is reminds me of a little something called reality.  I feel like talking to these girls via WhatsApp and the like sometimes allows us to see and feel things that aren’t really there.  This is a perfect example of that.  I don’t believe the girl is a whore just because she f--ked in Sosua once.  That doesn’t mean shot in a poor country where she can makes a month’s wages in a weekend.  The fact that she is intelligent, smart and funny makes this reality harder.  Smart, intelligent women can be low down dirties talking to a man from another country daily while living with another.   That’s what makes things like this hard.  You should know from your own behaviour, just because someone has their shit together and gives you some time doesn’t make them faithful.  That’s just what we tell ourselves.  I feel like your pride is hurt more than anything here.  Bottom line the fantasy for you both, particularly the fantasy you had of her is destroyed, and she won’t be able to speak to you again knowing that you know the “real” her.  It will never be the same, ever after this.  My suggestion is to move on and stop projecting snow while tendencies on a woman just because she’s cool.  Whore mongers have a tough time seeing this because of all the straight dirties we f--k.  Second a bitch comes along who can speak two languages is educated and funny we let our guards down and think she’s sleeping f--king beauty.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2020, 06:22:18 PM »
  • Fat natural ass
  • Big titties
  • Natural Hair
  • Knows english fluently
  • Makes good money
  • Loves to party
  • Pays for things
  • Open to threesomes
  • Has family here
  • Perfect smile
  • The sex was perfect
  • We are both 29
The list goes on...

How she look?

Ghost of PB

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 06:29:03 PM »
????

Dstm

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2020, 07:02:42 PM »
Post her pic ... maybe she’s playing the game and someone might recognize her

Shes not a whore. She told me she went to sosua only for one weekend and can't live that lifestyle. She 29 now she told me she did that when she was 20. She would never do that.
Face plant :(

Hoosier

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2020, 07:15:55 PM »
Question: How do you tell when a Dominican woman is lying?

Answer: When her lips are moving.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2020, 07:21:09 PM »
????

Word ????.....
Next shitty thread pending ......

MACK

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2020, 11:18:14 PM »
It says Jess, but I will call her Vivian.

Find out where she lives, buy some roses, rent a limo and stand through the sunroof calling her name as you drive through the barrio, climb up her fire escape, express your undying love and sweep her off her feet.

Works every time.

And if she is f--king her Dominican novio then what...

get rid of that hoe and its just pussy man smh sheeeesh

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal