global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas gang Robbing guys pockets out there  (Read 1941 times)

looterx9

Chicas gang Robbing guys pockets out there
« on: June 21, 2021, 09:22:51 PM »

https://youtu.be/ykJiHJoLGe8

Watch yall pockets guys.  A gang of pickpocket chicas roaming the streets out there

MrNavigator

Re: Chicas gang Robbing guys pockets out there
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 07:40:20 AM »
Nothing new here...happens all the time. Dudes walking round with a bankroll dressed like they finna dunk a basketball in a 323rd world country instead of just wearing cargo shorts with button pockets in the front get got all the time.

Only walk around with the amount of money you intend to spend at that time. No wallets, no passport, no dangling jewelry (even the fake shit some of y'all wear) money separated in your pockets (small bills in one pcoket), don't let more than one chica get up close to especially from the side or behind. You exchange money, go straight there and back to hotel and put that money up....don't stop anywhere or talk to anybody on the way back.

murano2010

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 08:13:10 AM »
Based on the type of videos that that Ytuber tends to post,  I would almost swear on a stack of bibles that he was kin to our ATL dual handle/member narcissistic contributor from this site.    The one that is relentless in selective reporting/contributions.  Doom and gloom content, posing as PSA's.   

Anyway,  I wonder if were ever going to see a Kevin Samuels clone on YT offering these type of messages instead of some grown man looking like a street thug?   

Either way, it's all a hustle.  All about finding ways to get paid from cats that need someone to follow/admire/speak for them.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 09:23:34 AM »
There is no roaming gang of chicas.  This has been happening since forever.  Most dudes aren't going to fall for it because most dudes don't want random strangers hugging, kissing and feeling them up on the street.  It is usually the bottom feeder crack ho looking chicks.  Any chick that is that aggressive ain't up to no good.

Get your money situation sorted early and stash it away in your hotel or villa.  Chica proof your room and only carry cash you think you will need.  Leave the wallet and the passport in the safe.  I travel with a second wallet with laminated copies of my passports and the cash I need for the day.  For most it isn't necessary, but I sometimes imbibe too much.  It hasn't happened yet but if I get my pockets picked it won't be for much money.  Sosua is generally safe but there are people who will take advantage.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 10:37:23 AM »
Shit is real simple. Don’t let any strange chick pass your personal boundary. There is simply no reason to let a woman you don’t know feel on you. For that matter why would you want to be treated like that in the street.

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 11:57:17 AM »
Shit is real simple. Don’t let any strange chick pass your personal boundary. There is simply no reason to let a woman you don’t know feel on you. For that matter why would you want to be treated like that in the street.

Some dudes love the attention, and the girls take advantage of it. 

Travelguy90

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 01:18:14 PM »
Robbery and theft are different. Misleading title, because what the cops did to the two guys was a robbery, this case the guys were to dense to realize they were an easy target to get there stuff took but there was no confrontation
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Capt'n Shade a Hoe

• Mamate Un Guevo
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 02:28:57 PM »
I wish a puta would! I'm not afraid to put hands on these hoes..Somebody got to set an example...

These chicas outtere like.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 03:27:26 PM »
I wish a puta would! I'm not afraid to put hands on these hoes..Somebody got to set an example...

These chicas outtere like.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY

I hope you're not afraid to spend time in a foreign cell. I hope you're not afraid to lose a lot of money.  I hope you're not afraid to improve your spanish speaking/listening skills.  I hope you're not afraid to star in your own episode of "Locked up Abroad."
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

KingPOP

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 04:37:30 PM »
Lol I had a chica try to take my chain off my neck while IN MY CAR. Like how did she think that was going to end? Smh These hoes are bold.
We all 'monger' different *shrug*

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2021, 07:02:40 PM »
Lol I had a chica try to take my chain off my neck while IN MY CAR. Like how did she think that was going to end? Smh These hoes are bold.

Now that would have an ending that she would not have desired...

Hosseini

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2021, 08:01:27 PM »
My first trip a chica had her hand all the way in my pocket on the strip, I pulled her arm, and violently twisted her wrist. Her pick-pocket career is probably over.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

madvillian

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2021, 10:15:24 PM »
You gotta keep your head on a swivel anywhere you monger. Had a grubby streetwalker in Medellin nearly pickpocket me last year when I stopped at a bar for a drink. Tried to distract me by motioning with her right hand while slipping her left into my pocket. Let dudes said, don't let them invade your personal space. 

The Traveler

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 11:08:51 AM »
Plain and simple!

ToToMarauder

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2021, 12:26:00 PM »
classic.. for the most part i do no let no one hug or get at me too close. specially a group. they saw him coming. Do no exchange and or flash money in open areas.
binary thinking at its best

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal