global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Boca Chica revieew and Warning  (Read 5743 times)

MACK

Re: Boca Chica revieew and Warning
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2021, 05:05:22 PM »
Hola,

This is my first post, and was also my first visit to DR, spent a few days in Santo Domingo, nice city, Colonial Zone has great restaurants and walk-able streets, but I want to give a heads-up and a quick review of Boca Chica. Spent 2 nights there a couple of weeks ago, curfew in effect 9 pm weekdays, but that means places were closing at 8 so employees could get home.  By 9, streets were deserted, only activity was hotels bars, which there are very few open now.  Spent the first day walking along the beach, decided on Boca Beach Resort, $76 to $106/night, but is the ONLY place that felt secure, clean and anywhere near a 3-star property.  The beach is nice, as you can see on thousands of photographs, but at high-tide, water comes up to many of the beach-front restaurants, making walking a bit tricky.  dozens of touts, vendors, slimy characters accosting you all the time.  Being my first time, I was really disappointed - Pattaya, Bali, AC, Jaco, ... are far more cleaner and feel safer than Boca Chica, sorry if this is old news, but this place is a S**t hole.  There are plenty of bars with girls available all day until curfew, but most now are Haitians, really aggressive, skanky girls, with a few exceptions. Going rate is 2,000 for short time, but they will spend the night for the same price.  Here is where the trouble started - on the beach, a bar/restaurant named "Nancys", had girls walking by, as well as guys and older women recommending (pimping them).  A friend was introduced to one, agreed to 2,000 plus 500 for the woman pimp, and was spending most of the day with her. She initially seemed nice and quite.  But as the day went along, she started drinking more and more, her story started changing, and after dinner and a quick session in his room, she said not feeling well, wants to go home.  My friend offered the 2,000 as agreed to, and this is where the s**t hit the fan - "NO, I want 200 US Dollars, you pay me, or I call the police!!" yelling and theatrics in the lobby, hotel staff and guests all converging downstairs, the desk clerk, who we generously tipped previously,  said let her call the police, its nonsense...  Amid the yelling and crying, she calls the police, and they show up immediately - at which point the hotel staff get scared, 2 cops come up, and basically side with the girl, tell my friend to pay her $200 or he is going to jail.  Long story short, he pays her $200, she gets in the police pick-up, at which point another guest sees her handing money to the cops, and they drive off.  Always heard of stories like this, but definitely never experienced it in person, frightening and a feeling of helplessness overcame us.  Pics posted are of the girl, STAY AWAY from this one, think goes by "Nellie", but who knows, hangs at Piano Bar, and is pimped by an older short-haired skank along the beach.

Get a regular and you can avoid all of this bullshit....

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2021, 07:28:05 PM »
Hola,

This is my first post, and was also my first visit to DR, spent a few days in Santo Domingo, nice city, Colonial Zone has great restaurants and walk-able streets, but I want to give a heads-up and a quick review of Boca Chica. Spent 2 nights there a couple of weeks ago, curfew in effect 9 pm weekdays, but that means places were closing at 8 so employees could get home.  By 9, streets were deserted, only activity was hotels bars, which there are very few open now.  Spent the first day walking along the beach, decided on Boca Beach Resort, $76 to $106/night, but is the ONLY place that felt secure, clean and anywhere near a 3-star property.  The beach is nice, as you can see on thousands of photographs, but at high-tide, water comes up to many of the beach-front restaurants, making walking a bit tricky.  dozens of touts, vendors, slimy characters accosting you all the time.  Being my first time, I was really disappointed - Pattaya, Bali, AC, Jaco, ... are far more cleaner and feel safer than Boca Chica, sorry if this is old news, but this place is a S**t hole.  There are plenty of bars with girls available all day until curfew, but most now are Haitians, really aggressive, skanky girls, with a few exceptions. Going rate is 2,000 for short time, but they will spend the night for the same price.  Here is where the trouble started - on the beach, a bar/restaurant named "Nancys", had girls walking by, as well as guys and older women recommending (pimping them).  A friend was introduced to one, agreed to 2,000 plus 500 for the woman pimp, and was spending most of the day with her. She initially seemed nice and quite.  But as the day went along, she started drinking more and more, her story started changing, and after dinner and a quick session in his room, she said not feeling well, wants to go home.  My friend offered the 2,000 as agreed to, and this is where the s**t hit the fan - "NO, I want 200 US Dollars, you pay me, or I call the police!!" yelling and theatrics in the lobby, hotel staff and guests all converging downstairs, the desk clerk, who we generously tipped previously,  said let her call the police, its nonsense...  Amid the yelling and crying, she calls the police, and they show up immediately - at which point the hotel staff get scared, 2 cops come up, and basically side with the girl, tell my friend to pay her $200 or he is going to jail.  Long story short, he pays her $200, she gets in the police pick-up, at which point another guest sees her handing money to the cops, and they drive off.  Always heard of stories like this, but definitely never experienced it in person, frightening and a feeling of helplessness overcame us.  Pics posted are of the girl, STAY AWAY from this one, think goes by "Nellie", but who knows, hangs at Piano Bar, and is pimped by an older short-haired skank along the beach.

Get a regular and you can avoid all of this bullshit....
Many of us have a regular(s) to some extent but I don't know anyone that doesn't venture out also.
Keep It Movin!

SeñorToto

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 11:52:09 AM »
Exactly because to obtain regulars, one must venture out...and regulars don't stay regulars forever as some always drop off or move on

Jazzy2019

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2021, 12:08:31 PM »
Exactly because to obtain regulars, one must venture out...and regulars don't stay regulars forever as some always drop off or move on

I initially found all of my regulars in Sosua. It’s all about making the right choices. They’ll often stay around until life forces them to move on. I got regulars I’ve been seeing for over 5 years. However, I think Mack was talking about something a little more serious than what I call a regular.

MrNavigator

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »

I initially found all of my regulars in Sosua. It’s all about making the right choices. They’ll often stay around until life forces them to move on. I got regulars I’ve been seeing for over 5 years. However, I think Mack was talking about something a little more serious than what I call a regular.

Yea Mack talking bout one that you can pay her rent, utility, kids tuition and provide her money monthly while he is the states. Then western union her money biweekly so she can pay her Dominican/Haitian local that she really loves to leave the house for a few times a year while Mack comes down to play house and rawdog n skeet in the same pussy her Novia gets to bust in FOR FREE!

It's a few cats on here like that, most of em married.....y'all can have that shit!

MACK

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2021, 06:22:37 PM »

Yea Mack talking bout one that you can pay her rent, utility, kids tuition and provide her money monthly while he is the states. Then western union her money biweekly so she can pay her Dominican/Haitian local that she really loves to leave the house for a few times a year while Mack comes down to play house and rawdog n skeet in the same pussy her Novia gets to bust in FOR FREE!

It's a few cats on here like that, most of em married.....y'all can have that shit!

It does have to be like that trust me LOL!....... I hear the same blanket statements like this made over and over again..... there is no one shoe that fits  all ... I would think you would understand that by now......

MACK

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2021, 06:23:14 PM »

Yes I am

MACK

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2021, 06:26:44 PM »

Having regular is a better deal all around......

I'm surprise more guys do not do it......

SeñorToto

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2021, 09:42:56 PM »
I agree, I roll with my 1 solid regular nowadays when Im in town over sport smashing or calling on repeats....

If something very very nice comes across my path ill take a test drive... but my regular is more cost efficient, less headaches, no clock watching and overall better fun taking me around the island, way easier on my wallet as well. Im also surprised more guys dont do it, but it depends on what mongering stage your in.... vets know

Jazzy2019

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2021, 09:51:38 PM »
I agree, I roll with my 1 solid regular nowadays when Im in town over sport smashing or calling on repeats....

If something very very nice comes across my path ill take a test drive... but my regular is more cost efficient, less headaches, no clock watching and overall better fun taking me around the island, way easier on my wallet as well. Im also surprised more guys dont do it, but it depends on what mongering stage your in.... vets know

I agree, but finding a chick that I can spend that type of time with doesn’t happen very often. Years okay I had an main that was so cool I could stay 10 days and only be motivated to f--k 3-4 chicks other than her. Compare that to me in hoe mode now doing 3-4 chicks a day and were talking about saving a lot of coin.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2021, 09:25:29 AM »
Philly Dom did a one hour video on not getting the most out of Boca Chica...if you got time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1bNaplNlyU
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Artbell1

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2021, 05:03:13 PM »
Sillyboy,

Thank you for your report.

On my first trip many years ago I had a nice time with family in Boca Chica.

My understanding is, much like you found out, that Boca Chica has gone way downhill.

I hope that you will try other places in the DR.

JD

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal