global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21  (Read 5319 times)

Raul67

Re: Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2021, 08:25:53 AM »

Overall it was a good trip. I will go again, but I want to see some other countries first and see what they have to offer. I like Blackbeards more than Sosua honestly. Sosua had more but the girls were a lot trashier and I didn't even go at night. If I go back, I'll probably stay at a resort in Puerto Plata and get a little smash pad airbnb as well and just bring girls out to me. I don't sleep with working girls so it doesn't bother me not bringing the girls to the resort.

Thanks for the detailed trip report and glad you had a decent time, but I wanna add something.
You actually did yourself a disservice and for any newbies out here reading this I would grade this trip report as INCOMPLETE.

Going to Sosua and NOT hanging out at night you didn't see 85% of what the town has to offer. Extreme low quality chicks for the most part out in the day, most nice chicks come in town at NIGHT. There isn't much action on the beach right now outside of locals unless you are there on a Saturday. The QUALITY is 5 to 10x in the evening and the amount of chicks grows exponentially!

The better quality chicks come in town at NIGHT and hang out whether at AHNVEE or when the other clubs open back up. Those chicks DO NOT come in town in the day time because there isn't much action. The only way you may catch a few is at Bailee's in the morning or Kings in the evening....other than that they at the club's at night.

This is why people advise rookies on what to do they tell you if you taking a short trip just stick to Sosua. Don't do too much if you only have 3 days and think you have it all figured out because you won't. Now if you an old fart or socially awkward and can't talk to the baddest then getting out of Sosua and getting hand fed chicks off a menu at Blackbeards is win for you. The rest of the newbies who coming down only for a few days looking for real action and you can stay up past 11pm DON'T DO THIS.....you missing out BADLY!

Navigator:  ok, you’ve got me pegged. Asleep by 10pm. Anything after dark, I concede to the younger guys.

Any chance the Chicas I see at the beach during the day are the same women in the clubs at night but with more makeup?  The few times I’ve been in Ahnvee at night, I was so tired and blurry eyed, there didn’t seem to be much difference.

vike604

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2021, 04:50:45 AM »

Overall it was a good trip. I will go again, but I want to see some other countries first and see what they have to offer. I like Blackbeards more than Sosua honestly. Sosua had more but the girls were a lot trashier and I didn't even go at night. If I go back, I'll probably stay at a resort in Puerto Plata and get a little smash pad airbnb as well and just bring girls out to me. I don't sleep with working girls so it doesn't bother me not bringing the girls to the resort.

Thanks for the detailed trip report and glad you had a decent time, but I wanna add something.
You actually did yourself a disservice and for any newbies out here reading this I would grade this trip report as INCOMPLETE.

Going to Sosua and NOT hanging out at night you didn't see 85% of what the town has to offer. Extreme low quality chicks for the most part out in the day, most nice chicks come in town at NIGHT. There isn't much action on the beach right now outside of locals unless you are there on a Saturday. The QUALITY is 5 to 10x in the evening and the amount of chicks grows exponentially!

The better quality chicks come in town at NIGHT and hang out whether at AHNVEE or when the other clubs open back up. Those chicks DO NOT come in town in the day time because there isn't much action. The only way you may catch a few is at Bailee's in the morning or Kings in the evening....other than that they at the club's at night.

This is why people advise rookies on what to do they tell you if you taking a short trip just stick to Sosua. Don't do too much if you only have 3 days and think you have it all figured out because you won't. Now if you an old fart or socially awkward and can't talk to the baddest then getting out of Sosua and getting hand fed chicks off a menu at Blackbeards is win for you. The rest of the newbies who coming down only for a few days looking for real action and you can stay up past 11pm DON'T DO THIS.....you missing out BADLY!

I'll take your advice next time, good to know. I did think something like that was going on based on the quality, I figured it was just too early for all of the girls to be did up the way they would be at night. At this point in my life though I'd take a 7 over an 8-9 if it meant I didn't have to sit in a nightclub or bar. The best girls are always out at night though, and that's facts everywhere.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2021, 05:38:10 AM »
Even at Blackbeards the best girls are on the evening shift.

michealclark490@yahoo.com

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2021, 10:30:47 PM »
Hey best ones do work night shift at bb but they switch up and at least its the same price 24/7

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2021, 07:49:09 AM »
Hey best ones do work night shift at bb but they switch up and at least its the same price 24/7
Used to be the chicas made the best money at BB because it paid the most vs. Sosua.

Now, BB pays them the least since the prices are officially held down to keep the rooms full vs. Sosua where Simp Inflation and YouTube Clout Chasing has skyrocketed prices for the quality chicas.

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2021, 12:21:28 PM »

Going to Sosua and NOT hanging out at night you didn't s 85% of what the town has to offer. Extreme low quality chicks for the most part out in the day, most nice chicks come in town at NIGHT. There isn't much action on the beach right now outside of locals unless you are there on a Saturday. The QUALITY is 5 to 10x in the evening and the amount of chicks grows exponentially!

I'll take your advice next time, good to know. I did think something like that was going on based on the quality, I figured it was just too early for all of the girls to be did up the way they would be at night. At this point in my life though I'd take a 7 over an 8-9 if it meant I didn't have to sit in a nightclub or bar. The best girls are always out at night though, and that's facts everywhere.

Yes Vike you are right that's everywhere you go. Next time down just hang out at LEAST one night especially Thursday-Saturday if you want to see the best talent. Most of the chicas You see walking around in the daytime don't hang in club's/bars at night. They maybe outside the clubs but not inside. You may see a few winners in the daytime but best quality didn't arrive to after 9....especially when the clubs were open.

It's a vacation so try to have at least 5 days so you can check out the scene, relax and watch the show. I promise you will have a waaaay better experience and lots of options for that night and days to come!

CamefortheComments

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2021, 06:19:19 PM »

Day 2 - I went to Sosua just to check things out. I got a room at Ahnvee (should of listened, don't get the pool room) and then walked around for a bit. Grabbed a bite to eat and checked out the beach and other random tourist stuff. Ended up getting approached on the beach by a super thick dark girl who was definitely the sexiest working girl I had seen at that point. I even ended up paying her a bit more than I anticipated because she was so sexy and honestly a few bucks wasn't going to stop me. Paid 5000DOP. She tried to talk to me in USD and I switched it to DOP. Took her back to Ahnvee and she was good, worth it since it was still only $80 USD and she let me bust in her mouth and was overall excitable. I don't really party anymore so I wanted to head out of Ahnvee before it got too late and curfew kicked in so went back to my room at Blackbeards. I was pretty tired but I picked up a girl on my way up to my room. She was white, big natural tits that were perky, full and held their shape. She was hands down the best part of my trip. She f--ked like a pro, sucked like a pro and had the best body. The only 9-10 quality girl I saw the entire time. She was so good, she was the only girl I even remember what her name was. I believe she said Nairobi (completely guessing the spelling) so ask the front desk about her and try her out, she was hands down the best whore I have had ever. Paid her and went to bed.

Hey, I'm new around here considering Ahnvee. Can you explain the issue with the pool room? Looks pretty cool.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 06:27:02 PM »
The issues is that the pool is too cold.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2021, 07:32:35 PM »
If I was a chick charging dudes $150, I would not come out until night time too. But a lot of girls know what time to be in each location. The go out less if they have enough guys trying to set up appointments on WhatsApp. Or guys willing to pay $150 at night.

Many just put on a wig a, a dress, and make-up. And a 200 to 300 pound woman is not going to walk too much during the day. Lol.... Just a joke.

Some make enough during the day that they can go to sleep at night. Some chicas also don't want anyone taking from their profit.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2021, 11:16:17 AM »
The last chica I pulled seemed to be on the clock. She told me she visited the beach where she saw me and PC but had to catch a taxi to go home.  I guess she trys to get as many customers before a certain hour and then goes home. Tomorrow is another day. From that, I'm guessing she pulls down 4000 a day. If I was an expat...I would be spending a third of that a day and banking the rest.  That's real money.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Howie Pheltersnatch

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2021, 07:29:47 PM »
white girl is lucero

took her and Nairobi out one evening.  One of the best nights I’ve ever had

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2021, 09:41:48 AM »
Howie, which spots did yall hit up?  You cant put a price on your own good time!!

Howie Pheltersnatch

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2021, 06:02:48 AM »
Howie, which spots did yall hit up?  You cant put a price on your own good time!!

not sure of the name.  I allowed the girls to choose the place.  Things usually work out better that way.

probably one of the top 3 nights I’ve ever had in my travels to DR

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2021, 07:53:15 AM »

not sure of the name.  I allowed the girls to choose the place.  Things usually work out better that way.

probably one of the top 3 nights I’ve ever had in my travels to DR

Can you tell us where it was? What part of town it was in? Something memorable about the spot? Was it dominican or haitian? How long was the taxi ride to get there? What time did the place close up?  Did you see any other gringos there?  C'mon now, you had a great time and we "readers" want to have a good time too!  Share the wealth!

bangher_leever

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2021, 12:47:26 PM »

i agree.  the hottest are sleeping in.  They're in a nice AC room. Daytime is typically low quality or ones that need a hook up since they didn't get the previous night and beach is discount time. $5000 if way too much. theres also a big jump in quality and quantity friday/sat night and weeknight.  There's  learning curve and getting trips in fine tunes your games.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal