Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Strip Bars

Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas for Dummies!!!

(1/6) > >>

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
Sorry bout the labelling and Monger-Shaming! LoL!! Here's one and catching her is easy!!
Whether she's easy on your wallet is up to you...

illuminaughty:
She terrible. CBJ, no effort. Even her handjob is low effort. Skip this one.

DontSayMuch:
She's beautiful, but if she's terrible then it's not worth it to me.  Thanks for the info!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
Well...I'll just say this...I'm old, fat and ugly. I didn't have to cover up and she wasn't terrible.  We had a good time and the only issue is money. Otherwise she gets 4 Stars from me! Just don't overpay!!

RealNicca:
PapiViejo I agree. I did TLN with her back in March. Was definitely a good time we had a good experience. Probably one of the most fun chicks I’ve been with there in a few years. She tried to make me over par but saw I wasn’t going for it. I know people are overpaying now cuz she posts Hundred dollar bills on WhatsApp all the time and videos on villas by pools but I’m sure she’s gassed up from these wanna be ballers. But definitely fun and no complaints here. I didn’t double back because I let the fools over pay her cuz I’m goin come with a different price with her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version