global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Any other forums for Latin American sex tourism?  (Read 2696 times)

jj2man

Any other forums for Latin American sex tourism?
« on: July 03, 2021, 12:50:35 PM »
So I've been to Sosua once. It was amazing. I found there was an abundance of beautiful black women in Sosua, but the latinas, in my opinion, were not that hot.

I prefer latinas, so figured I would ask here: Are there any OTHER FORUMS similar to this forum, for men to discuss SEX TOURISM in other cities/countries across Latin America?

When you try to Google "Sex travel forum" or "Sex tourism forum,' no results show up. I think google purposely filters these types of sites out. I was able to find one called NaughtyNomad.com, but nobody has posted there in a year, and the forum seems dead.

What with COVID and all, I figure it's best to get advice from other men who are traveling, before deciding to fly somewhere that might be a bad idea. I figured if anybody would know, it's the brothers on this site. Thanks in advance! Happy 4th of July!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Any other forums for Latin American sex tourism?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 12:56:37 PM »
If you like Costa Rica, I found this site to be pretty good

https://forum.costaricaticas.com
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

lazy_monger

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 01:50:18 PM »
internationalsexguide.com - not a fan of the setup it is just one long thread per location.  Usually just do the last 15-20 pages before a trip to a location. It has information on pretty much every country. 

costaricaticas.com - activity slowed a bit after the Cuba Dave arrest.  Dudes got paranoid.  Good for Costa Rica info. 

argentinaprivate.com - haven't been in a while but got some good info when I went to Buenos Aires.

This place is my favorite, there are guys on here that go other places than Sosua so you should be able to get info on here. 

jack C

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 07:06:02 PM »
If you like Costa Rica, I found this site to be pretty good

https://forum.costaricaticas.com

This was the holy grail for me before I got to DR and discovered this forum (my first "excursion" - a hem -  was in San Jose).

Stones

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 09:20:23 AM »

Thefiasco

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 09:41:36 AM »
I Found The Chicas

https://ifoundthechicas.com/

This one I felt had the best BBs information on the web. The site hasnt worked for about a year now. You used to be able to go to the main page but anytime a thread was clicked the page would fail. Now it seems its failed all together. A shame.

They had great BBs trip reports with detailed pictures, every room had its own thread with room reviews, individual chica reviews. It was great for noobs like myselg to plan a trip there.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 05:41:47 PM »
Think with BB They want to be low key and not on media you tube blast  kinda word of mouth and Low key  Funny if you were a regular tourist walking by. Let's say wife and kids it would looke like any other villa or small hotel.

Pinoydave

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 07:45:22 AM »
Definitely need to respect their low key approach……. Only way for BBs to survive, the neighbours are looking for any excuse……..

When I was there an old Italian visitor was videoing the bikini show…… claimed he couldn’t understand English or Spanish!! The mamasan just stood in front of him, until the night time manager went over and deleted all his videos and photos and he left the premises

MrNavigator

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 07:54:51 AM »
Definitely need to respect their low key approach……. Only way for BBs to survive, the neighbours are looking for any excuse……..

When I was there an old Italian visitor was videoing the bikini show…… claimed he couldn’t understand English or Spanish!! The mamasan just stood in front of him, until the night time manager went over and deleted all his videos and photos and he left the premises

Old ITALIAN guy.... That's impossible? I was told that only dudes named Ray Ray and Pookie did stuff like that! How racist of you to tell that lie.....😀😠

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal