global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Recession  (Read 6157 times)

Captainsaveahoe

Re: Recession
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2024, 08:37:51 PM »
Just checking in.  When 285west was talking shit about Bitcoin less than 2 years ago it was $20k.  As I type this is over $67k…This is only the beginning.  It is still early.  It will be $5M in 10 years!  I will circle back again don’t worry.

I am going to save this.  Bitcoin is currently a little under $20,000.  We will see how this plays out a few years from now.

Did I not ask you the question over a year ago how do you value bitcoin.  No one said anything except Hosseini who sent me a research report like he was showing me something.  You saw all the yahoo's on here with no finance backgrounds bragging about doing well in bitcoin.  Here is the rule of thumb, if you cannot build a spreadsheet in excel and value your investments leave it too the financial experts because your going to lose in the long run.  Now if you look smart money i.e. Hedge Funds and PE firms left bitcoin a long time ago, but you still holding out for hope and blaming biden. The shit was trash from the beginning as an unregulated investment.  Another train left the station a long time ago and you were not on it.  Did I not say history always repeats itself.  Why did you think bitcoin was going to be any different.  I did warn you.  Go back and look at my posts.  Now do what a lot of you do on here blame someone else when shit does not go your way...

Henny White

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2024, 04:29:56 AM »
Just checking in.  When 285west was talking shit about Bitcoin less than 2 years ago it was $20k.  As I type this is over $67k…This is only the beginning.  It is still early.  It will be $5M in 10 years!  I will circle back again don’t worry.

I am going to save this.  Bitcoin is currently a little under $20,000.  We will see how this plays out a few years from now.

Did I not ask you the question over a year ago how do you value bitcoin.  No one said anything except Hosseini who sent me a research report like he was showing me something.  You saw all the yahoo's on here with no finance backgrounds bragging about doing well in bitcoin.  Here is the rule of thumb, if you cannot build a spreadsheet in excel and value your investments leave it too the financial experts because your going to lose in the long run.  Now if you look smart money i.e. Hedge Funds and PE firms left bitcoin a long time ago, but you still holding out for hope and blaming biden. The shit was trash from the beginning as an unregulated investment.  Another train left the station a long time ago and you were not on it.  Did I not say history always repeats itself.  Why did you think bitcoin was going to be any different.  I did warn you.  Go back and look at my posts.  Now do what a lot of you do on here blame someone else when shit does not go your way...

I held on to all of mine!

It's a great time to be alive! 🤝🏽💯

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2024, 04:45:17 AM »
Mabey bit coin will be you savior. any way i just spent 60 days in the Su, Chilled with a boring chica Any who , returned to get ready for my sesonal work,,,,,i start work april 1 . Man got blind side by $1000 in increases, that was not budgeted for, there goes the credit cards  to cover my ass not good,  any who car insurance professeional busieness dues and fees gone up,,,,,,This is not good   Wait till the slow season its already started in the SU,, chicas are really going to get desperate,, More so the Haitian ones    So be carefull of bit coin !

stinqu

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2024, 03:40:04 PM »
Hit the ground tomorrow Tug, a month of fun in the sun!!!! Can't wait.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2024, 08:24:12 PM »
Don't  let this constant recession BABBLE stop you from investing.  From the time this thread was started to now  I been earning consistent travel money with vertical put spreads on LLY, NVDA, TSLA, SPY, MSFT. All no-brainer well known plays.  There are plenty of safe stocks going 2-4x in a year but ppl miss it to play crypto.

You don't need to get exotic with it. For example look at AAPL now. It's at 10% discount from it's high. 

Warrior118

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2024, 01:48:15 AM »
Don't be a fool

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2024, 05:26:11 AM »
The Chicas Casa  !!thats a snap shot is how they live,,,Unless your like me an have an arreangment and are actually paying and staying at the chicas casa,,,,,Some chicas Casa are decent, otheres just shacks with tin roofs,, Now yes every thing you touch has gone up in the DR and The USA, was down for 60 days in the Su got back and got blinsided by surpise fees and cost personel and buiness fees not budgeted,,,,So yes chicas cost of living has gone up till. i get that but dont be over charged or scammed ,Any who  with my main chica had a good idea how she spent her money,,,,,this is just a short break down,,i pay the rent and food,,,,she paying for school for her kid, and some night english classes, all her tranportation to get to her day job that pays 10 dolllars a day, She also under pressure from her parents to send money back to the Haiti, Also she gets hit up for money from friends when there broke so theres the husteling and bartering part of the Equation. if your not a vet or know the culture, lot of horse trading,,,,this chica does not party or do drugs  the only drug is shopping fetish, where she has to have that in fashion pair of jeans, dress whatever,,,,Yup she does not live with in her means as most of these chicas do its there MO motus Operandi,,Standard operating Procedure,,,,,As mongers and newbies be carful your gonna get played, meaning there going to try you for exstra shit,,,,just stick strickly to P4P Pay For Play,As for me i just staying with one chica, already had my fill,,,Have fun dont get fully commited, its too costly,,,However if your good at logistics, and can keep a few good repeats on your roster add and deleat as nessceary, you can have fun and not go broke or get played be safe carry on sirs !

Viva La Vega

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2024, 07:29:40 AM »
Don't be a fool

I know a girl from Puerto Plata who I had met in another country, she moved back home but we stayed in touch. A few years later we met for drinks on the Malecon and after I offered to drop her off at home.

She lived in the faming area across form Playa Dorado. I pull up and my heart sank as I walked around the front of the car and looked at the chickens in the dirt yard, tin roof and the wooden window screens.

Meanwhile she walked around the back of the car and asked me where I was going as she pressed the button on her key fob and the electric gates opened at HER very nice house across the street.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal