global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.  (Read 6401 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2023, 04:18:53 PM »
Just recently came back from a three day trip and I had a blast.

Greats pics.  Yesterday is gone,  But the vibe was just Dif https://youtu.be/q-PI7tB8-28?si=NQVHmN9dV6xIe1_i
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

stinqu

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2023, 05:47:48 PM »
I have pictures, but they are sent to me by the chicas, I never ask. I get pussy pics sent to me because they know I can make that wet. When it comes to woman, the first rule is " get them to ORGASM" Had a few over the years that never had a "Real full body orgasm" I still look for those campo chicas that  know zero about good sex. There is gold there

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2023, 10:55:57 PM »
Ah yes,the Passions menu. Used to get back home n tell my golf pards about it to watch their jaws drop. Although it didn't have a Pattymelt or Club sandwich there were an awful lot of delectables in there. Passions was off the fkn hook and Peter was a great host

stinqu

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2023, 06:51:18 PM »
Passions is long gone, what I want to know, is Sosua Lights open again? Walked past there a few time last month, lots reno going on. It was the place for hot Haitian chicas! Murder PUSSY central.

285West

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2023, 06:58:27 PM »
I have pictures, but they are sent to me by the chicas, I never ask. I get pussy pics sent to me because they know I can make that wet. When it comes to woman, the first rule is " get them to ORGASM" Had a few over the years that never had a "Real full body orgasm" I still look for those campo chicas that  know zero about good sex. There is gold there

If they send you pictures and you all that put them up, but get ready for the excuse why you cannot.  Talk always cheap.

jd66

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2023, 08:46:27 PM »
Passions is long gone, what I want to know, is Sosua Lights open again? Walked past there a few time last month, lots reno going on. It was the place for hot Haitian chicas! Murder PUSSY central.

I believe it is the back bar space that is being renovated and there are plans to open it soon and it is a huge space.  From what I have been told there will be 2 separate bars there.  David will operate the front bar and a American dude will be running the back bar.  Assuming the front bar will keep the same theme but not sure what the theme will be for the back bar.   

stinqu

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2023, 05:33:31 PM »

If they send you pictures and you all that put them up, but get ready for the excuse why you cannot.  Talk always cheap.
I do not need the approval of other men. If they trust me enough that what they send is for me only, that's good for me.

stinqu

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2023, 05:53:41 PM »
I don't put Sosua on blast and I won't put a chica on blast, that's just stupid! The good ones you keep to your self.I have found that guys "never" give the good ones number out. You must find them on your own! That is the way it is, and most chicas do not like being past off, they feel cheap, like meat, so forget a "good" time when you call them!

stinqu

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2023, 06:32:40 PM »
West you play the baller game, that's not me. I like a woman that loves sex as much as I do, she might be a 5 or an 8 to you, I don't care, if you can ring that "bell" shes yours. Yes it may take a little time to get her freak to come out, but I have time. If is see the potential there I will put in the work, chubby little cutie that puts out the vibes or a stunner. Some sync right away, others need another session for me to learn their buttons.Yes they are hoes, but if you treat them like a queen in bed they love it.

stinqu

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2024, 09:52:07 PM »
I find it funny that no one would refute or agree with what I posted.

uth

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2024, 03:11:24 AM »
West you play the baller game, that's not me. I like a woman that loves sex as much as I do, she might be a 5 or an 8 to you, I don't care, if you can ring that "bell" shes yours. Yes it may take a little time to get her freak to come out, but I have time. If is see the potential there I will put in the work, chubby little cutie that puts out the vibes or a stunner. Some sync right away, others need another session for me to learn their buttons.Yes they are hoes, but if you treat them like a queen in bed they love it.

Most girls don't want be "treated like a queen in bed" they want to be slutted out.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2024, 06:25:24 AM »

You got that right, chicas new to the game really have not been f--ked properly,AKA body shakeing orgazam,, Even had a 29 yera old haitian chica admit she was not that exsperianced !

stinqu

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2024, 08:04:51 PM »

Most girls don't want be "treated like a queen in bed" they want to be slutted out.
You got it wrong bro, sure they like to get that pounding, but at the end. After that pussy has quivered a couple times. I'll tell you a secret here,  A woman's best orgasm is the third one. the first two are only build up to the best one. That's just me.

stinqu

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2024, 07:59:20 PM »
I am not bragging here, but you know your hitting her good when the price never changes, even years latter. Some chicas are smart, want the steady income.

You got that right, chicas new to the game really have not been f--ked properly,AKA body shakeing orgazam,, Even had a 29 yera old haitian chica admit she was not that exsperianced !

stinqu

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2024, 07:07:34 PM »

My man you are soo wrong,treat them like a lover first (queen) they become sluts later. I can spot a newbie chica to the game, may have had 1 or 2 bad johns and are nervous. Make them feel safe,the freak will come out. I'm not a 4 a day guy, 4 a week quality sessions is fine.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal