global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Who's Turn Is It Anyways???  (Read 9490 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Who's Turn Is It Anyways???
« on: September 17, 2020, 09:23:21 AM »
She called me to complain about a monger boyfriend rejecting her. She debased herself sexually, put him up on a pedestal with family and stayed off the streets to convince him she was his and his alone. He hit it repeatedly, quit it after three days and bounced to another part of the island. She told me he had another woman and that she was devastated. She said because I was always there for her, we should be together and  try to support each other’s physical and emotional needs. Uh oh...I’m thinking, is it my turn?  No, it’s not. I’m not on the island and when I am there, there are too many women for me to focus on one.  So, I just want to say that brothers should not allow these women to be going all out for them.  Keep it to a transactional relationship. Free ain’t free and If you feeling stalked…You are!  So, in the end to resolve the situation to my benefit…I asked her to make me a really nasty masturbation video that would make me cum by just watching it…and that restored balance to the force.  I think it helped her to refocus on her place in the scope of reality and it only cost me 40bucks! Sorry I didn't have a better solution!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

Re: Who's Turn Is It Anyways???
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 10:06:48 AM »
She basically told me the brother soaked up all the bennies and bounced after promising the world. I laughed because usually, it's the other way around.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 11:05:29 AM »
It's hard for me to enter into a long-term relationship with a woman.  I am not saying, I wouldn't ever do that.  I am saying, it is very hard and highly unlikely that I would do something like that.

cuz u da homie....i corrected it for you... lol

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 11:11:09 AM »
So a most likely monger got the deceitful win ? I don't see the problem.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 11:19:02 AM »
Funny ,sounds like My situation  after 5 days bounced to POP   any ways sent her a few pesos so she dosent show up unanounced,, these hoes get posessive haha !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 11:49:31 AM »
Funny ,sounds like My situation  after 5 days bounced to POP   any ways sent her a few pesos so she dosent show up unanounced,, these hoes get posessive haha !

Tug, I hope that wasn't you! Haha...and you know we all f--kin the same ho's!  I've held my tongue when more than a few of yall speak on some of this chicas.  Just don't get caught slippin like "_______" and he don't want his name mentioned! LoL!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 12:38:55 PM »

Tug, I hope that wasn't you! Haha...and you know we all f--kin the same ho's!  I've held my tongue when more than a few of yall speak on some of this chicas.  Just don't get caught slippin like "_______" and he don't want his name mentioned! LoL!!
Jealous chica from Los Charimicos   

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 12:55:15 PM »

Jealous chica from Los Charimicos
Sometimes, I post WA numbers to get them to latch onto somebody else and leave me the hell alone!! LoL!!

lazy_monger

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 04:05:18 PM »

It's a win for you cats that talk about matrix this and matrix that.  Dudes who see themselves as victims when it comes to women.  I am a man that lives in a develop country with a very good life.  I get nothing from shit like that.  I go down have a little fun and exploit the situation but I don't hold that level of resentment some dudes on here have for women to do some f--k up shit like that.  They don't play their reindeer games with me because my ego just isn't that invested to fall for that shit. So no need for me to score a "deceitful win."

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2020, 04:27:11 PM »

It's a win for you cats that talk about matrix this and matrix that.  Dudes who see themselves as victims when it comes to women.  I am a man that lives in a develop country with a very good life.  I get nothing from shit like that.  I go down have a little fun and exploit the situation but I don't hold that level of resentment some dudes on here have for women to do some f--k up shit like that.  They don't play their reindeer games with me because my ego just isn't that invested to fall for that shit. So no need for me to score a "deceitful win."

Come on lazy. Who is to say that exact chica hasn't been playing dudes for years ? Leading them on, pretending that she is only with them and all. You know the script. Would it have been fine for her but not for a deceitful monger to give it a go ? I could really care less...IJS ????????‍♂️

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 05:13:58 PM »
Come on lazy. Who is to say that exact chica hasn't been playing dudes for years ? Leading them on, pretending that she is only with them and all. You know the script. Would it have been fine for her but not for a deceitful monger to give it a go ? I could really care less...IJS ????????‍♂️

I guess I don't get it.  That shit seems unnecessary.  I am not part of the us vs them battle y'all got with them.  It's like a NFL team having a rivalry with a pee wee football team.  My life is on completely different level than theirs.  Dudes allow the deceit because they think they are special.  They think they have that magic dick that caused a poor hooker to give up easy money to be their one and only.  Can't blame a chick in their situation for taking advantage of that level of stupid.  What value does a grown man from the richest country in world get from tricking some poor Dominican chick?   It would be like Beyonce running game on me.  To what ends?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 07:14:36 PM »
What value does a grown man from the richest country in world get from tricking some poor Dominican chick?

Actually, USA is the 11th richest country in the world
https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/richest-countries-in-the-world
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 07:29:58 PM »
Fake news statistics when comparing countries with less of a population than one of our cities.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 09:23:09 AM »
Fake news statistics when comparing countries with less of a population than one of our cities.

If we compare your way papi, usa would be wayyyyy poorer than china ...
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 09:29:20 AM »

If we compare your way papi, usa would be wayyyyy poorer than china ...
I agree and I was thinking about a family trip to Disneyland where couples with the smallest number of kids, had more money than those of us with numerous kids.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal