global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Lavanderia which understands english/provide cold water wash ?  (Read 765 times)

bingoman

Re: Lavanderia which understands english/provide cold water wash ?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2024, 04:04:33 PM »
Great idea ! Thanks again!

stinqu

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2024, 04:29:21 PM »
Glad I could help.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2024, 08:16:21 AM »
anyways  ... thinking about it ... I don't think any lavenderia washes with hot water ... it would negate any profit made  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2024, 10:44:11 AM »
anyways  ... thinking about it ... I don't think any lavenderia washes with hot water ... it would negate any profit made  ::)
@Canuck,
I was thinking the same.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

jd66

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2024, 11:17:32 AM »
There is little reason to bring your best to clothes to Sosua. 
But since you did I would probably wait to clean your best stuff until you get home as the likelihood that they might not turn out as expected or get ruined is probably pretty high

If you still insist on doing it bring a bag of ice to throw in the wash as that is about the only way you are going to get cold water there.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2024, 04:11:36 PM »
But since you did I would probably wait to clean your best stuff until you get home as the likelihood that they might not turn out as expected or get ruined is probably pretty high

If you still insist on doing it bring a bag of ice to throw in the wash as that is about the only way you are going to get cold water there.

In washing clothes cold water refers to the water that comes out of the spigot unheated. As someone else stated the use of hot water for even sheets and towels probably doesn’t occur. I suggest that the O.P. Takes his clothes and a translator to the laundry in Club Residential. The woman who runs the laundry is very attentive.

bingoman

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2024, 05:06:12 PM »

Thank you, those are not best clothes. They are cheapass costco/amazon synthetic fabric t-shirts/shorts/pants etc.
I follow the principle of waste-not-want-not so trying to get them cleaned of the sea water and sand.

I will book an AirBNB with a washer/dryer next time.

bingoman

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2024, 05:07:09 PM »

In washing clothes cold water refers to the water that comes out of the spigot unheated. As someone else stated the use of hot water for even sheets and towels probably doesn’t occur. I suggest that the O.P. Takes his clothes and a translator to the laundry in Club Residential. The woman who runs the laundry is very attentive.

Thank you kind sir ! I will do that in the morning

crazy_canuck

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2024, 10:25:58 AM »
Yeah I think that's why they use so much javel there ... they wash white linen with cold water but lots of javel/cloro.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2024, 01:49:09 PM »
You wonder what maids use to clean bed sheets and hotels use,, lot of heavy stains,guess the maximum amount of blaech to kill off any germs !

stinqu

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2024, 07:56:11 PM »
Most places do their own laundry, you just have to as at the desk if they do it for guests. They charge by the pound so don't put in damp or wet clothes.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal