global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Any one Think down town Sosua is in decline ?  (Read 832 times)

tugboaboat5393

Any one Think down town Sosua is in decline ?
« on: September 19, 2023, 08:54:53 PM »
OK  just observations and events  many places for sale shut down burnt down robberies  chica stabings ,Haitian  border closures  doesn't look promising.  I'll still goes but it seems a lot of shit going down not good !

TheRealDallas

Re: Any one Think down town Sosua is in decline ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 09:07:26 PM »
OK  just observations and events  many places for sale shut down burnt down robberies  chica stabings ,Haitian  border closures  doesn't look promising.  I'll still goes but it seems a lot of shit going down not good !

Why even go, in this huge world ….
To willingly go to a place in ruins is beyond me.

Sosua will die …….til the last monger
Slava Sosua

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 09:32:53 PM »
TUG your too much!!! you just like to stir the pot,LOL

Bat Man

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 10:25:30 PM »

exactly multiple threads a day everyday. TUG will be in Sosua until the last Haitana is left. Sosua is so close like Costa Rica even when it "dies" it will never die so to people committed to Sosua they'll never stop coming.

The real question is when will Sosua become like pre 2000 Sosua again?  Again even that is kinda unlikely but if it did happen when Sosua goes back to being a beach with a few random rum bars It would take about ten or so years. And even then the two people left will be Greg and my Maine Man from Maine Tugboat.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 10:39:51 PM by Bat Man »

WT3

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 08:58:36 AM »
You already know it is. But that doesn't necessarily mean nobody will go anymore. In my case I felt Sosua died in 2016 but I still moved there in 2021 during covid when there was no where but Mexico to go to so who knows.

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 11:32:56 AM »
Depends on your definition of decline and success. Will Dominicans make more while doing less? Will tourist get better/worse service? Amenities/infrastructure? The beach can develop a nice boardwalk and charge people, but who does it benefit despite nice aesthetics? I think I’ll dislike Sosua more going forward as I can see increased prices for nothing special outside the women that already are there. To some people that’s fine because it’s still cheaper than America and it’s still legal and a foreign women.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 11:37:54 AM by Travelguy90 »
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 03:43:00 PM »

exactly multiple threads a day everyday. TUG will be in Sosua until the last Haitana is left. Sosua is so close like Costa Rica even when it "dies" it will never die so to people committed to Sosua they'll never stop coming.

The real question is when will Sosua become like pre 2000 Sosua again?  Again even that is kinda unlikely but if it did happen when Sosua goes back to being a beach with a few random rum bars It would take about ten or so years. And even then the two people left will be Greg and my Maine Man from Maine Tugboat.
You got that right ill be there till the end even if i need a seeing eye dog, cane and walker but in all reality. even for the regular tourist night life, upscail bars expats torurist and the few hoes that are left,,instead of crusifying Pedro cilante  encorage up scale bars and resteraunts there missing the boat !

Bat Man

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 07:28:45 PM »

You got that right ill be there till the end even if i need a seeing eye dog, cane and walker but in all reality. even for the regular tourist night life, upscail bars expats torurist and the few hoes that are left,,instead of crusifying Pedro cilante  encorage up scale bars and resteraunts there missing the boat !

I get you TUG and what youre doing is loving critism

But the market is the market until the dub dubs get priced out prices will remain sky high

Granted with time abd research you can avoid the sky high prices. I was just talking a boca chica vet on how because he knows the fair price he doesnt get gringoed

Ilike I said before sosua's "death"  will look like Boca
Technically Sosua "Killed" boca excepr it didnt.

Most of the dubs left and my friend as a great time in Boca

And for Haitain hunters Id say theres more in BC than the Su on a per capita basis

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal