global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chica education ,No math skills !  (Read 609 times)

tugboaboat5393

Chica education ,No math skills !
« on: May 04, 2023, 12:56:46 PM »
Some of these chicas claim they went to college but there selling ass, do they get rudimentry schooling,,,seems like they were not taught math or economics, how to save money or not spend like druken sailors, some of these dimes will make as much money as doctorers and other high earners, only  a few of these chicas have there shit together and will save for a house or open a legit business,seem like evrey chica ive encounted cant manage shit, but has the i got to have it now mentality.there there own worst enemy , Now its the slow season there going to be desperate !

HitandRun

Re: Chica education ,No math skills !
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 05:51:01 AM »
it is always funny to me how one worries about a chicas economics.
check this out.
if she saves do you give a stamp of approval like she cares.
if she doesn't do you help her situation.
she ain't going to die so why care.
question in reverse.

why do mongers that pay to travel, that to f--k chicas, that try to pay chicas on the cheap, that go only to sosua where chicas come to make money, worry or care about what they do with their money?

no education, no math skills, who is checking, who cares.
let me know when you hear that one died from hunger or no shelter.

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 06:41:05 AM »
When I was in SD and met some Dominicans in Zona Colonial and we agreed on 2000 peso ST. They spoke little English but were somewhat intelligent. I paid Chica a 20$ bill and two 500 peso bills. The friend caught on but my chica was legit confused. I converted usd to DOP and got change at a cambio/bank. I asked for smaller donomination in DOP and the teller was legit confused when the calculator wasn’t working despite using his own native currency.

TLDR, It’s a difference between book smarts and functional training. Some fall on one side and others in between
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 07:49:17 AM »
 Funny When dudes get lazy and deal in us dollar's instead of the local currency DR pesos, dont get hosed by hoes !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal