global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Best places to stay for debauchery on steroids  (Read 2985 times)

Stones

Re: Best places to stay for debauchery on steroids
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 04:18:49 PM »
There's no public debauchery in Sosua any more. I remember when bitches used to walk into New Garden off the street and just get into the pool -- no room reservation, no dude friend registered at the hotel -- no nothing. Not even a bra in some cases. Just get into the pool and wild out. Chicas knew when that afternoon flight landed at POP and they would post up at the bar, all ready to smash the first greenhorn who got out of the taxi. And then there were the hotel endorsed pool parties and binkini contests.

Now it's tighter, stricter. Chicas off the street no longer have damn near the run of the place. The closest some of them can get now is to stand on the other side of the street waiting to holler at a dude. No more pool party takeovers. Sniff.

Oh, and what about the TMBTS takeovers at New Garden? My schedule never allowed me to attend -- but I heard some great stories, lol.

Sadly, all those days are over. There is no public debauchery in Sosua anymore.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 06:37:02 PM by Stones »

MrNavigator

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2021, 12:17:34 PM »
Check out sherries place on airbnb.stayed there.private,close to everything.no security but you have key to gate to do whatever you want

Where is this place Mike...or do you have an Airbnb link?

MrNavigator

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »
Get a place you like for the causal one or two that come by a day.  For the wild nights, get a car head and take your new friends over to Dolce Secreto, 750-950 for a basic room for 4 hours. No need to worry about chica proofing your room, which is certainly a concern with two girls, let alone three, just don't go there with a full wallet and all the bling.

This may be the way for him to go. Didn't think about this. They don't care how many chicks you have with you??

And I'm not talking PUBLIC debauchery....just behind closed doors action with multiple willing participants.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2021, 11:28:46 AM »
One of my chicas says when Tokischa does her show at Ahnvee there will be craziness that night. So I asked her, dominican crazy or gringo crazy.  She said dominican crazy. Haha whatever that is LoL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SmBYcHzFJU
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 04:42:18 AM »
I had this spot, no security and there’s a locking gate.  I had chicas all day everyday with no problems.

https://youtu.be/fafTWK4xoNk
  Great if you can speak spanish and can control bum bitch chicas ,if they act up, charge more start smashing furniture if you did not pay them,,,newbies and the novice,, Stay at a hotel with Security,, save your ass from scams  and bum bitches !

Honcho

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 08:36:35 AM »
BB?

Ha!

That place is quiet as a mouse once the bar closes around midnight. By that time the old dudes at BB had been f--king since the day shift came on around 10:30 or 11 a.m. They got nothing left at midnight. Oh a few of the guys will cuddle up with their TLNs, but that's about it. And security will come through telling everybody else to keep it down so as not to disturb the civillian, non-monger neighbors who are literally across the street and down the block.

Never seen the security move. I Have came  back late to bb with chicas and the security never even acknowledged.

Stones

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 09:02:03 AM »
All the security guy wants is to keep the noise level down after midnight so that the non-monger neighbors won't complain.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2021, 11:48:25 AM »
I think the best place for SOSUA FULL TILT is Europa!  Ya herd!!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal