global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Be Live Puerto Plata- Beware  (Read 1096 times)

Captainsaveahoe

Be Live Puerto Plata- Beware
« on: July 08, 2021, 04:20:41 PM »
Just got back from a few days in Santiago and Puerto Plata.  I only went to Sosua one day on Monday to go to the beach.  I just want to give you guys a heads up about Be Live in Puerto Plata.  I would not recommend this hotel.  I just wanted a 3 day getaway with my "novia" so I was looking into all-inclusive in POP and chose this dump.  I got the VIP package...the BEST room and it is on the same level as a New Garden room.  I will say they do treat the VIP guess good though.  The beach is not as nice as sosua.  I was surprised that it is mostly Dominicans from Santiago who go here.  I had no problem with that, but was surprised that 90% of the people were Dominican and very few American/European tourist.  The worst part though was the food.  I am not picky, but it was horrible.  Even the breakfast!  How do you mess up breakfast!!!  It was so bad one night my girl and i had to race to puerto plata to get something to eat before curfew.  An i am not some picky American who dont eat Dominican food either.  I love Mangu, salami, and queso frito, but it wasnt even that.  It was like vienna sausages and just horrible.   Just want to give a heads up.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Be Live Puerto Plata- Beware
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 05:05:34 PM »
Thanks for the heads up!! Free breakfast goes a long way with me but not if the food is horrible. I'd rather pay 20bucks per meal instead...I'll just eat a big breakfast and skip lunch! Haha...but seriously, thanks for letting us know about that place!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 06:10:48 PM »
If you stay at any Dominican A.I. on the weekend they sell off all unbooked rooms to locals on the cheap. So the the tourists get f--ked over by the crowds of Dominicans. It forces you to be the "asshole gringo" to get good service, and tip to get it.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 11:21:05 AM »
The be live marien in pop is one of, if not the cheapest AI in Puerto Plata. It's advertized as a 4* hotel but in reality, it's mutch like a 3* 1/2 and no more. Next time, if you want some good time, aim higher in quality since there are 100's of better resorts than that ... if you aim for the cheapest AI, don't be surprised if you get cheap food and cheap service ... that resort has lots of horrible reviews on trip advisor.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 09:33:11 AM »
Those are some "frank" reviews I just read. Sounds like any couple would be better off paying $50 for room and $40 bucks for daily meals for two...or $90bucks total per day at a nicer more centralized tourist spot.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 07:01:40 PM »
Stayed at Be Live POP IN 2010 ( JUST BEFORE I FOUND SOSUA) the year I got divorced. Thats when I found out the stage manager for the hotel entertianment was the pimp for the show girls in the troup. I was solo, so the staff knew they could make money off me,LOL. AS it turned out I got 2 show  girls that week for $75 each. I know I over payed, but it was my first time.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal