global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Update on Americans arrested for suspected child trafficking (Video interview)  (Read 2436 times)

Tex1988

This isn't going to end well for the black men that like to go down to DR.
Racist opinion aside...it doesnt end well for any criminal.

As it shouldn't. But the good, upstanding, black men that are going down there to have legit good time, will be scrutinized beyond belief.

Spadesoface,

Uhhh. No. Hundreds and thousands of Black men who visit DR will NOT be scrutinized “beyond belief” for the alleged criminal actions of four (4) individual Black men. Crime isn’t particular to race. Let’s not be ignorant. That’s ridiculous. When A few White men get caught and arrested for soliciting minors on the island, or beating some hoe’s ass, are all White men visiting DR thereafter, scrutinized “beyond belief?” No. So, where are you getting this shit from? 🧐🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m a Black man. And for the most part, you wouldn’t know if I was a Dominican man and/or citizen just by looking at me, until you engaged in a prolonged conversation with me in spanish. At that point, you might notice that my accent isn’t quite like the natives (because I’m an American). Long story short, how does one scrutinize people (Black Americans) that can’t always be readily identified just by looking at them? You can’t.

Don’t project fear mongering bullshit (from yourself) on others (Black men). And that’s not me saying that any Black man on this forum is even moved by your ignorant statement in any way, (because it’s nonsense), that’s just me saying “knock it off.” Smh.

PoonTang,

Relax. Take a deep breath and don't get all in your feelings.

We all know that white men are judged individually, and black men are judged as a whole. It's unfair and it sucks, but that's the way it is unfortunately.

There was a time in the past when the black man was the "model" traveler/gringo. Black men were well behaved and didn't cause any trouble when they went overseas. I don't know what happened in the past 10 years, but that narrative has changed, and black men are straight up acting a fool in foreign countries.

People used to say that black men don't get involved in pedophilia, and that it was only white guys doing it. Well, that myth has been debunked in the past year with this guy that is being discussed in this thread, Miko, and another black dude from new york, and I can tell you Dominicans are not happy about this.

Sooner or later there will be blowback from Dominican authorities. More then likely they will start picking out random black men in the immigration line at airports and sending them right back to the states. It's already happening in Colombian airports, (Cartagena specifically), so why don't you think it will happen in DR?

Latin american countries are sick of the immature behavior some knuckleheads display, and they won't put up with it any longer.

It only takes one to ruin it for everyone.

Spadesoface (your comments are in bold),

We all know that white men are judged individually, and black men are judged as a whole. It's unfair and it sucks, but that's the way it is unfortunately.

Response: That’s the way it is in the UNITED STATES. The U.S. standard for racism can’t be assumed to be the standard all over the world. Your sweeping generalization isn’t supported by any facts.

There was a time in the past when the black man was the "model" traveler/gringo. Black men were well behaved and didn't cause any trouble when they went overseas. I don't know what happened in the past 10 years, but that narrative has changed, and black men are straight up acting a fool in foreign countries.

Response: Can you provide any evidence of what you claim here? Verified studies, international news articles from reputable sources, etc., that discuss how Black travelers have become problematic? (Of course, I know you can’t provide any evidence, because you’re talking out your ass).

People used to say that black men don't get involved in pedophilia, and that it was only white guys doing it. Well, that myth has been debunked in the past year with this guy that is being discussed in this thread, Miko, and another black dude from new york, and I can tell you Dominicans are not happy about this.

Response: The practice of pedophilia isn’t particular to any one specific race. Pedophiles come in all races; Black, White, and other. Maybe some races more than others, but pedophiles can be any race. Dominicans are not more or less angry about this than anything else (murder, rape, abuse, etc). If Dominican kids are being trafficked for pedophilia, that would also indicate that there are Dominican parents that are also willfully involved. So for you to assume that Dominicans are more angry at Black American men involved in pedophile trafficking than their own people, is baseless.

Sooner or later there will be blowback from Dominican authorities. More then likely they will start picking out random black men in the immigration line at airports and sending them right back to the states. It's already happening in Colombian airports, (Cartagena specifically), so why don't you think it will happen in DR?[/b]

Response: There’s not going to be any blowback. Ever. If you don’t have a police record in the destination country you’re visiting, you’re not carrying illegal drugs, and you have a U.S. Passport, no one is stopping you or singling you out for shit. Period.

FINAL WORD. Stop talking bullshit on this forum. Your backhanded statements are not only woefully ignorant, but obviously racist. There are too many well educated and well traveled Black men on this board for you to think that you can talk this kind of nonsense and not get called out for it. Your comments reek of insecurity and a simmering racially based anger. You don’t like that DR is a monger haven for Black men? Well, that’s too bad for you. If you don’t like the dynamic, and you want to see less Black men, take your ass to Thailand. (You’re still gonna see brothers out there too, lol), but many of us aren’t thrilled by the petite Thai body shape. Now GTFOH. Smh.

Trust me, there is Racism all over the world. And in some countries, it's actually worse then the U.S. because blacks in those countries are marginalized and kept in check. The genocide in West Papua should open your eyes. At least in America you have a leg to stand on. You are beyond ignorant if you don't think so.

Never said there wasn't....just stated that it's different everywhere and to assume it's all the same is naive.

Plenty of examples online to prove how a subset of black folks are becoming problematic overseas. You got two hands. Look it up.

The go to statement of people who don't have sources to back their baseless claims.

If you think just because you have an American passport you can't get singled out or stopped in a foreign country even if you are completely innocent....then you need a reality check. You're not in America anymore. You have no "rights". They don't have to let your ass in their country if they don't want to. Please don't think carrying a blue passport gives you immunity from from profiling, discrimination, racism, etc.

You backtracked on your original statement which was "they are more than likely gonna start picking random black men out of line and sending them back home". Why not random white men?

I could care less where black men go, in fact im glad more black folks are seeing the world and taking advantage of their blue passport. I just want to see them act accordingly. Respect the laws, culture, customs and don't be an embarrassment.

Again, why not that same energy and expectation for white men?

P.S. Why are you so worked up over a hoe spot???? Vested interest in Sosua? I said nothing racist or offensive.

Everything you said was indeed designed to create negativity towards black men.

crazy_canuck

This isn't going to end well for the black men that like to go down to DR.
Racist opinion aside...it doesnt end well for any criminal.

As it shouldn't. But the good, upstanding, black men that are going down there to have legit good time, will be scrutinized beyond belief.

Spadesoface,

Uhhh. No. Hundreds and thousands of Black men who visit DR will NOT be scrutinized “beyond belief” for the alleged criminal actions of four (4) individual Black men. Crime isn’t particular to race. Let’s not be ignorant. That’s ridiculous. When A few White men get caught and arrested for soliciting minors on the island, or beating some hoe’s ass, are all White men visiting DR thereafter, scrutinized “beyond belief?” No. So, where are you getting this shit from? 🧐🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m a Black man. And for the most part, you wouldn’t know if I was a Dominican man and/or citizen just by looking at me, until you engaged in a prolonged conversation with me in spanish. At that point, you might notice that my accent isn’t quite like the natives (because I’m an American). Long story short, how does one scrutinize people (Black Americans) that can’t always be readily identified just by looking at them? You can’t.

Don’t project fear mongering bullshit (from yourself) on others (Black men). And that’s not me saying that any Black man on this forum is even moved by your ignorant statement in any way, (because it’s nonsense), that’s just me saying “knock it off.” Smh.

PoonTang,

Relax. Take a deep breath and don't get all in your feelings.

Sooner or later there will be blowback from Dominican authorities. More then likely they will start picking out random black men in the immigration line at airports and sending them right back to the states. It's already happening in Colombian airports, (Cartagena specifically), so why don't you think it will happen in DR?

Latin american countries are sick of the immature behavior some knuckleheads display, and they won't put up with it any longer.

It only takes one to ruin it for everyone.

Spadesoface (your comments are in bold),

Response: That’s the way it is in the UNITED STATES. The U.S. standard for racism can’t be assumed to be the standard all over the world. Your sweeping generalization isn’t supported by any facts.

Response: Can you provide any evidence of what you claim here? Verified studies, international news articles from reputable sources, etc., that discuss how Black travelers have become problematic? (Of course, I know you can’t provide any evidence, because you’re talking out your ass).

Response: The practice of pedophilia isn’t particular to any one specific race. Pedophiles come in all races; Black, White, and other. Maybe some races more than others, but pedophiles can be any race. Dominicans are not more or less angry about this than anything else (murder, rape, abuse, etc). If Dominican kids are being trafficked for pedophilia, that would also indicate that there are Dominican parents that are also willfully involved. So for you to assume that Dominicans are more angry at Black American men involved in pedophile trafficking than their own people, is baseless.

Sooner or later there will be blowback from Dominican authorities. More then likely they will start picking out random black men in the immigration line at airports and sending them right back to the states. It's already happening in Colombian airports, (Cartagena specifically), so why don't you think it will happen in DR?[/b]

Response: There’s not going to be any blowback. Ever. If you don’t have a police record in the destination country you’re visiting, you’re not carrying illegal drugs, and you have a U.S. Passport, no one is stopping you or singling you out for shit. Period.

FINAL WORD. Stop talking bullshit on this forum. Your backhanded statements are not only woefully ignorant, but obviously racist. There are too many well educated and well traveled Black men on this board for you to think that you can talk this kind of nonsense and not get called out for it. Your comments reek of insecurity and a simmering racially based anger. You don’t like that DR is a monger haven for Black men? Well, that’s too bad for you. If you don’t like the dynamic, and you want to see less Black men, take your ass to Thailand. (You’re still gonna see brothers out there too, lol), but many of us aren’t thrilled by the petite Thai body shape. Now GTFOH. Smh.

Trust me, there is Racism all over the world. And in some countries, it's actually worse then the U.S. because blacks in those countries are marginalized and kept in check. The genocide in West Papua should open your eyes. At least in America you have a leg to stand on. You are beyond ignorant if you don't think so.

Never said there wasn't....just stated that it's different everywhere and to assume it's all the same is naive.

Plenty of examples online to prove how a subset of black folks are becoming problematic overseas. You got two hands. Look it up.

The go to statement of people who don't have sources to back their baseless claims.

If you think just because you have an American passport you can't get singled out or stopped in a foreign country even if you are completely innocent....then you need a reality check. You're not in America anymore. You have no "rights". They don't have to let your ass in their country if they don't want to. Please don't think carrying a blue passport gives you immunity from from profiling, discrimination, racism, etc.

You backtracked on your original statement which was "they are more than likely gonna start picking random black men out of line and sending them back home". Why not random white men?

I could care less where black men go, in fact im glad more black folks are seeing the world and taking advantage of their blue passport. I just want to see them act accordingly. Respect the laws, culture, customs and don't be an embarrassment.

Again, why not that same energy and expectation for white men?

P.S. Why are you so worked up over a hoe spot???? Vested interest in Sosua? I said nothing racist or offensive.

Everything you said was indeed designed to create negativity towards black men.

Papi?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
There can only be one. And I stand on everything I say. No need to hide behind other posts.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal