global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: My First Visit To Sosua....Didn't know there was a place like this anywhere  (Read 7185 times)

SosuaSam

• Administrator
I remember back when i first came to the Dominican Republic. I had been looking at some bulleting boards online aoubt Boca Chica and Sosua. This was back in 1999 when the internet was very young but there was a decent wmount of info. about these places that people posted. I came into Santo Domingo and went to Boca Chica. Stayed at a little place right on the beach whose name I can't recall. At night the main street was blocked off and tables and chairs were brought out and a lot of people were playing cards. the girls were nice and i met a very pretty one whom i hung with for a couple of days. A few days later i drove to Sosua. I had reached the promised land. The town, beach, people, chicas, food were all on point. I knew the chics were only after my bucks but it still was great. Paradise has to have a price and this price was reasonable. Everywhere i went the chicas were after me. The people that went to 'Fantasy Island' on the television show had to pay for their fantasies too so it was ok for me to give some bucks (and not that much) to a girl who was poor and would feed her family with it. Yes they do. They don't buy whats on sale at Macy's with the money, they use most of it to survive on. Its lets them survive a bit better than they normally would. I left with my head spinning and thinking there are places in the world that have different rules and its time to try something new. Within two years i had sold my business back in the US and moved to Sosua.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:03:57 PM by SosuaSam »

zomil

im ready to move ..i need direction ..help me

Troy

I am from new york and not dominican. In the past 7 years i have been to dominica republic 30 times i think i need rehab i am hooked to the dr.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Despite the drama betwixt board members...has anything really changed in Sosua? Imho it's more a case for staying the same.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 09:53:46 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Dothedamthing

I'm 54 and retired. I'm moving there to enjoy my life and bank my money.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

vacationtime

@Sam. so you have been living there since approximately 2001-2002? im ready to retire. how much annual income do you need to live relatively comfortably.?

Raul67

Great thread!  I already live in the Caribbean but have seriously considered a move to the DR. I’ve traveled most of the island and talked to expats in many towns. My experience and conclusion is pussy is available all over the island, prostitutes aren’t required. That’s also true in Puerto Rico. However, it’s more plentiful and the younger stuff easier to f--k in the DR. I’m ok with 40 to 50 year old pussy. In the DR they just have to be legal age. The younger stuff wants to get knocked up and tie you down. A vasectomy is a must if you don’t want kids. Guess I just admitted that if it’s a non pro outside Sosua or Boca Chica, I’ll go bareback.

My biggest concern living in Puerto Rico is the possibility of hospitalization. Hospitals are horrible here. A family member should be with you 24/7. They screw up meds on a regular basis. The doctors are excellent but hospitals are scary. Unbelievably, the VA hospital in San Juan is actually the best on the island.

The DR is more sketchy.

I’m a vet eligible for VA healthcare and in their system. I’m also fully insured with Medicare. My health is excellent but you can’t beat Father Time. That’s the reason I haven’t moved to the DR. If I did, it would probably be an apartment in the greater Puerto Plata area and another in Jarabacoa to beat the summer heat.

crazy_canuck

Dude ... that thread is from 2011  ::)

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

Timeless info and discussion that is still pertinent today.

MrNavigator

10 WHOLE FKN YEARS.......😠🤔

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

Yeah the info is still good and should be shared....but I think you missed one from earlier than this 10year old one! You slipping!! LoL!!!

mrworm

I was not going to post about Angeles City starting in 2000. It was great. $20 for all night. You had to kick the girl out in the morning. She thought you were her new boyfriend. You would get GFE. It will still cheap in 2008 about $30 but the girl were getting more independent with cellphones and the internet. Then the Koreans arrived on the weekend around 2008 and prices  got out of control. Today $65 to $75 with most short time. I get my girls out of discos for $30 or there are few short time places for $25.  Only been going to Sosua since 2011. But that what the original posted date talking about 2000 so I thought I would post.

Abdul077

Brazil, n sosua got me so f--ked up, I stop fixing my house up😂 I live in 1 room. I’d rather travel 5-6 times a yr.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

I'm trying to focus more on "non-chica" fun. Maybe ocean swimming in the early morning after a run. Hanging out with "friends" for lunch and finding work in the campo afterwards.  Then maybe a beer or two in conversation before going home. Next day...Trying other campos!

-Any long-term visit suggestions???

Al NYC

Damn! LMAO 😂

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal