global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Punta Cana  (Read 983 times)

PuertoPlataPete

Punta Cana
« on: September 15, 2023, 09:38:18 AM »
Wonderful trip to Punta Cana in August.  Took one of the chicas I wifed up from Puerto Plata and spent a few nights at one of the AI’s.

First time there so here’s my feedback.

1.  This was by far the greatest trip I ever had to DR.  Nothing compares.  The company I had made the trip what it was.  If you are going to do this it can’t be with just any hoe.

2.  The AI I was at seemed to be mostly couples, however on Friday and Saturday night there were 3-4 chicas who were hanging at the lobby bar who were available.  One was probably a 3-4 and the other a 6 on the rating scales.  Nothing great.

3.  Some sloppy married hoes at the AI who want to f--k w/o their husbands who were available.  Several swinger couples as well. 

4.  Drinkpoint has a lot of chicas that are available.  Understand most are trying to start at $150 for ST for average and more $$$ for the better looking ones.

5.  Take your girl to Coco Bongo for a night out

6.  I would repeat Punta Cana, however only with the right companion.  I would not go there w/o a chica lined up. 

7.  Completely different pricing and vibe than the POP. 

That’s my feedback, however YMMV. 

Caleb

Re: Punta Cana
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 10:48:40 AM »
Sounds like this should be in the "Keep it real, have you fell in love with a Sosua/Blackbeard's chica" thread. Just saying 🤷🏿‍♂️ but as long as it was your best trip ever.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 05:58:10 AM »
Traveling and taking any chica to a resort is not my cup of tea. It's overkill in my opinion and money wasted. For what you pay for the extra person can get you quite a few sessions. But you had a great time and enjoyed yourself. Your money and your flow.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 07:22:17 PM »
Wonderful trip to Punta Cana in August.  Took one of the chicas I wifed up from Puerto Plata and spent a few nights at one of the AI’s.

First time there so here’s my feedback.

1.  This was by far the greatest trip I ever had to DR.  Nothing compares.  The company I had made the trip what it was.  If you are going to do this it can’t be with just any hoe.

2.  The AI I was at seemed to be mostly couples, however on Friday and Saturday night there were 3-4 chicas who were hanging at the lobby bar who were available.  One was probably a 3-4 and the other a 6 on the rating scales.  Nothing great.

3.  Some sloppy married hoes at the AI who want to f--k w/o their husbands who were available.  Several swinger couples as well. 

4.  Drinkpoint has a lot of chicas that are available.  Understand most are trying to start at $150 for ST for average and more $$$ for the better looking ones.

5.  Take your girl to Coco Bongo for a night out

6.  I would repeat Punta Cana, however only with the right companion.  I would not go there w/o a chica lined up. 

7.  Completely different pricing and vibe than the POP. 

That’s my feedback, however YMMV.
You can get places in old Bavaro area for 7-800 us$ a month, 3-4 miles from Coco Bongo, use SUPPERMERCADO CICCOLELLA as your reference point, they go up to 12-1400 a month, just saying, Puerto Plata is 1000 peso,8 hr bus ride away. AI is not my scene any more, most places charge the solo tax on you, which is 50% the room rate.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal