global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thoughts?  (Read 1572 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2022, 07:40:46 AM »
Lets Hope  Kaos and Mahem dont erupt at the DR Haitian border.
Could turn into a Masacer ! could just take one DR border guard getting shot !
If things get that bad could be a complete shut down on trade or any crossings  thinks its going to get worse before it gets better,
Be safe sirs !

Tex1988

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2022, 08:16:24 AM »
So did it happen or not?

You and I do not know.

You literally said "No one was whipped at the border. Do the research." and posted an article to support your claim.

Please find where in the article that states the whipping of a Haitian(s) did or did not happen.

Therefore, I just suggested you say it correctly - that there is no evidence of it in the article.

alexis

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2022, 10:34:41 AM »
So did it happen or not?

You and I do not know.

You literally said "No one was whipped at the border. Do the research." and posted an article to support your claim.

Please find where in the article that states the whipping of a Haitian(s) did or did not happen.

Therefore, I just suggested you say it correctly - that there is no evidence of it in the article.

Just check a few posts above yours. It did not happen just like the pics of the kids in cages were taken during the Obama era. You been lied to all the time by the MSM… just like about the CO shooter a few days ago. It wasn’t a right wing nut as reported, it was a non-binary nut. Doesn’t make it any better at all, just shows you how MSM works these days.

Tex1988

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2022, 08:54:41 AM »
So did it happen or not?

You and I do not know.

Just check a few posts above yours. It did not happen just like the pics of the kids in cages were taken during the Obama era. You been lied to all the time by the MSM… just like about the CO shooter a few days ago. It wasn’t a right wing nut as reported, it was a non-binary nut. Doesn’t make it any better at all, just shows you how MSM works these days.

And yet....that same MSM told you "it didn't happen" and you ate it right up.

The article a few posts prior stated it didn't happen at the time of the pic being taken.

Yet, why did their boss STILL feel the need to let people know how racist the agents are after finding out nothing happened at the time of the pic being taken?

I wonder if any Haitians who were probably whipped, beaten, etc. are unable or afraid to say what really happened....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal