global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: DR Want To Build A Wall To Keep The F Haitians Out  (Read 3410 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Travelguy90

Re: DR Want To Build A Wall To Keep The F Haitians Out
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 07:40:16 PM »
I mean just like with America immigrants come from over staying a visa not sneaking by boarders. Heck they can travel by boats. The Dominican government is either thinking archaic or they must visually have seen how simple crossing the boarder is despite security
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Hosseini

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 10:27:47 PM »
So lol!
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 04:20:32 PM »
Not in a million years LOL

IP-JD

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 03:07:56 PM »
They ran a survey in the local news and something like 80% of Dominicans support it too. I love the DR and its people, but the reasons and motivations for the wall, coupled with how they treat their darker neighbors is problematic to put it light.  How many of yall have thought about not visiting the island anymore?

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 04:04:57 PM »
I visit the island for hookers and natural scenery not exactly the people or the culture. I really don’t talk to the Dominican people enough for racism and prejudice to bother me. As long as I can still whale watch, and enjoy the beach I don’t care for the people or their political views. I don’t feel bad that they are experiencing droughts on the flip side outside of environmental damage. I’m sure some don’t like me as being another black sex tourist despite the fact that I do more and could enjoy a entire trip without hookers. I equally despise the idiots who damaged the environment, so it’s mutual dislike but I’ll still vacation because I go for more than the people

They ran a survey in the local news and something like 80% of Dominicans support it too. I love the DR and its people, but the reasons and motivations for the wall, coupled with how they treat their darker neighbors is problematic to put it light.  How many of yall have thought about not visiting the island anymore?
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 05:19:54 PM »

I think you mean not visit the DR anymore.  Of course, people could visit Haiti and try to help that country get it together, if they really gave a f--k.  But, all you will hear is excuses and rationalizations for reasons to avoid Haiti and often other countries where the majority of people consider themselves black.  The most you will get is lip service here.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 06:18:14 PM »

I think you mean not visit the DR anymore.  Of course, people could visit Haiti and try to help that country get it together, if they really gave a f--k.  But, all you will hear is excuses and rationalizations for reasons to avoid Haiti and often other countries where the majority of people consider themselves black.  The most you will get is lip service here.

Jay,

Haiti can only help itself at this point, but it has to actually WANT to do that. That country has received hundreds of millions of dollars in aid over the years, and that aid has been consistently and regularly stolen, misappropriated, mismanaged, and frittered away by corrupt Haitian government leadership. Haiti’s problem is very much internal on high levels. If they can’t fix that first, throwing more money at them isn’t going to solve anything.

As far as DR building a wall? That shit is silly. If they don’t want illegal immigrant Haitians to come there, all DR needs is a super strict e-verify type system. If you don’t have paperwork, you can’t buy, sell, rent, etc. If there’s no social safety net for illegal immigration, the illegal immigration stops on its own. No need to build a wall.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 08:05:20 PM »
Bingo on the verify system,,,,Like  Immigrants going to the US or at least some will work legally  do the right thing,,,but with bum Biden Wide open borders, your getting a crush of illegals  Every thing free America haha,     AS far as the haitian  most do a lot of jobs the donimican dont want to do,, there hard workers, Cant blame the DR govenrment wanting to have some control not like the US with everthing wide open  !!!!

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 04:43:47 PM »
Too much corruption on both sides of the boarder, some boarder guard making 10-15000  a month is going to look the other way for 5.000 pesos. A Benjamin gets you a pass.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 10:26:10 AM »
Interesting perspective

https://youtu.be/4ZkKR_wunUE

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 11:07:02 AM »
Interesting perspective

https://youtu.be/4ZkKR_wunUE

This is the song of the 3rd world. Seeking opportunity where ever, however, whenever you are able is the cry of those affected.  Knowing this, many take the opportunity to make money to facilitate the journey to prosperity.  All of this, is as old as man himself.

If you want to help, then I suggest equal pay for equal work. Don't allow yourself to be swayed, by you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 11:12:21 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 04:11:33 PM »
Well not to be Crass,  If your a Haitian lover more haitian newbie chicas be flocking to sosua for work !

boogyfan

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2021, 10:42:32 PM »
I think most would change thier tune if you knew the history of Haiti. Raped of thier resources, enslaved, tortured, threatened, used and abused for the prosperity and wealth of other nations. While nations were growing and building infrastructure, they could not because of indebtedness just to avoid further enslavement
 One by one, other nations came on board and picked over the scraps that remained to further monetize on their resources....and then the inhabitants of thier own island  committeed terible atrocities against them to create a hierarchy,  based on skin color. I have touched down in Haiti and had a great time, non mongering.  I was intrigued before going, so I read a few articles and then few books. The results of a nation that has been raped repeatedly results in present day Haiti. I will NEVER speak ill of Haiti or Haitians. If you are tempted to, read a little. If not ...carry on but know there is more out there to help achieve an enlightened perspective.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2021, 04:38:21 AM »
I think most would change thier tune if you knew the history of Haiti. Raped of thier resources, enslaved, tortured, threatened, used and abused for the prosperity and wealth of other nations. While nations were growing and building infrastructure, they could not because of indebtedness just to avoid further enslavement
 One by one, other nations came on board and picked over the scraps that remained to further monetize on their resources....and then the inhabitants of thier own island  committeed terible atrocities against them to create a hierarchy,  based on skin color. I have touched down in Haiti and had a great time, non mongering.  I was intrigued before going, so I read a few articles and then few books. The results of a nation that has been raped repeatedly results in present day Haiti. I will NEVER speak ill of Haiti or Haitians. If you are tempted to, read a little. If not ...carry on but know there is more out there to help achieve an enlightened perspective.
For starters they need a new president, some one with some balls,,   sombody honest  ,,,  Suprise there in not  a coup,,,,  just my 2 cts !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal