global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69596 times)

bancopapi

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2018, 05:33:14 PM »
Great report and thanks for the pics bro. You did your thing like a true f--king monger salute my g

FuenteFuente

« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
Fly guy .... I doubted the legitimacy of your post at first but I have to give you props especially as a rookie! Nice job! Seen a lot dudes come and go posting bullshit but  put some work in! Not a fan of the huge asses like yourself but I do appreciate the pictures! Rumble young man rumble!
Agreed.  Be happy.  Not mad at the brother, but chick is overweight so no she is not getting paid by a rich guy here in the big cities. Maybe where your from, but will not get a second look at the hot clubs in New York and Miami.  Just be happy keep everything in perspective.

I'm an OG and I'll pay her. To each his own.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

Saint

« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2018, 06:18:14 PM »
Fly guy .... I doubted the legitimacy of your post at first but I have to give you props especially as a rookie! Nice job! Seen a lot dudes come and go posting bullshit but  put some work in! Not a fan of the huge asses like yourself but I do appreciate the pictures! Rumble young man rumble!
Agreed.  Be happy.  Not mad at the brother, but chick is overweight so no she is not getting paid by a rich guy here in the big cities. Maybe where your from, but will not get a second look at the hot clubs in New York and Miami.  Just be happy keep everything in perspective.

I'm an OG and I'll pay her. To each his own.
I never said do not pay her, but the comment she would be unobtainable in the states because a rich man would lock her down  I do not see that chick popping where I live and visit.  That includes ATL, Miami and New York.  Again, we all have different standards and capabilities which is good. Nothing wrong with people having different tastes, but it shows me why dimes do not give good service to most dudes if they think that chick is off the charts and unobtainable in the States. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 06:29:30 PM by Saint »

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2018, 06:35:43 PM »
Damn good report and the pics are awesome 
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

FuenteFuente

« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2018, 06:36:06 PM »
OK, Saint. I feel you now. My bad. As you suggest, she is definitely not five-star quality. At LIV she might be mistaken for the cleaning lady. The top dime pieces at the bars in South Beach are getting as much as $500 to $800 an hour on the weekends. However, if you go back to the hotel with them drunk, some will slip a date rape drug into your drink and leave with all of your money before you even take your dick out.

So yeah, this DR thick 'em is definitely not in that class. I give you that, Saint. On the other hand, there is a big difference in paying $50 in Sosua, even for a rat, vs. $500 in South Beach for a bitch who would rather rob you than f--k.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 07:12:36 PM by FuenteFuente »
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

The Infamous PB

« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2018, 06:45:32 PM »
Flyguy the bottom line is you did your thing! Thumbs up! And thanks for the report! Need more brothers like you and less trolls trying to tear shit  down!! If we ever cross paths drinks on me!

Mr. Soup Cooler

• All Access
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2018, 07:12:55 PM »
Solange got a nice arch.. can u send her info this way.

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2018, 08:22:28 PM »
pica flor. f--ked sosua up. This chick American chick.. Yet fat Dominican puta demanded and got $100 Us. I appreciate how you move and the input, to the board but these numbers are disrespectful. ???????? THAT'S A 3RD WORLD ISLAND..

HipHop

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2018, 08:44:13 PM »
pica flor. f--ked sosua up. This chick American chick.. Yet fat Dominican puta demanded and got $100 Us. I appreciate how you move and the input, to the board but these numbers are disrespectful. ???????? THAT'S A 3RD WORLD ISLAND..

I agree. I haven't said anything because his report is A1 but these prices are going to really f--k things up quick
Too many woman, not enough days

Traveling

« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2018, 08:56:17 PM »
Think about this...Those brawds know about backpage and for those that get to the states and sell pussy; They will tell their friends in the Dr how much money they are getting as oppose to Sousa or anywhere else on that island. Them dlatina, la passion, and CMP days are over when it comes to 1500 pesos st or 3000 pesos tln with the chicas agree to unlimited nut busting.. I would pay for her to stay all night but I need at least to bust 4 nuts after it's all said and done

Solodolo23

« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »
I don’t think those prices are going to mess things up. Not for me. I pay what I want. If flyguy felt comfortable paying 5000 pesos that’s good for him. He had fun at a price HE felt was worth it. Everyone pays their own rate. Good report and good pics!

Traveling

« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2018, 09:12:45 PM »
Flyguy did his thing and added photos of a chica in my opinion is the best thing I've seen in Sosua since 2015...

The Infamous PB

« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2018, 09:21:38 PM »
I don’t think those prices are going to mess things up. Not for me. I pay what I want. If flyguy felt comfortable paying 5000 pesos that’s good for him. He had fun at a price HE felt was worth it. Everyone pays their own rate. Good report and good pics!

Facts!

STARLORD

« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2018, 10:03:35 PM »
cant get mad at what a brother pays ...lets all be honest and not front ....if that ass was in ya hands..... you gon pay atleast a 100 for that ass lets be real fellas ..We all spending bread going down there .We can afford to drop a 100 on a nice ass like that ..Now like my dude said ..Im atleast getting 4 nuts outta that ass b4 its all said and done most def ...But to say you will never go for 100 ...cmon be real

The Infamous PB

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2018, 10:12:37 PM »
cant get mad at what a brother pays ...lets all be honest and not front ....if that ass was in ya hands..... you gon pay atleast a 100 for that ass lets be real fellas ..We all spending bread going down there .We can afford to drop a 100 on a nice ass like that ..Now like my dude said ..Im atleast getting 4 nuts outta that ass b4 its all said and done most def ...But to say you will never go for 100 ...cmon be real

Quality over Quantity

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal