global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69673 times)

Samson

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #240 on: February 02, 2018, 04:04:45 AM »
ok this post have been up here long enough
how many of you dudes received the whatsapp?

iceman2

« Reply #241 on: February 02, 2018, 12:49:49 PM »
I must vent.  I don't understand a lot of things you guys talk about. 

1) stashing a chica.  If the woman is a worker who are you stashing her from.  These women are here for all our pleasure during the time we are visiting right?  You are going back home do you really care what she is doing while your at home living your life.  She has bills to pay.  Do you think she is waiting for you to return before she can eat or pay her bills.  (Because all you claim your not sending them money but there is always a line at western Union).  Do you really think she is waiting for you to return before she jumps to the next bed?    How many of you are stashing away the same chica.

2) Price I get you don't want to over pay but its my money why do you have to tell me what to do with it.  If I think she is worth something shouldn't i pay it.  now she knows that this is not the normal price she would get she knows she has gotten a sucker in me if i am paying to much for her but its my choice to get used that way after all I am on vacation.

3)Back stabbing each other over a woman.  Unless you are married to her or she is your girlfriend why are you selling out your brothers for a woman who jumps from bed to bed.  Now i am not saying she should be treated like trash not at all but we shouldn't be back stabbing each other either.  just wait your turn to have her. 

Someone please tell me what I am missing

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #242 on: February 02, 2018, 01:01:13 PM »
@Iceman,
I see why you choose the name Iceman.... You just dropped some ice cold facts... Salute.!
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

The Infamous PB

« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2018, 01:19:36 PM »
I must vent.  I don't understand a lot of things you guys talk about. 

1) stashing a chica.  If the woman is a worker who are you stashing her from.  These women are here for all our pleasure during the time we are visiting right?  You are going back home do you really care what she is doing while your at home living your life.  She has bills to pay.  Do you think she is waiting for you to return before she can eat or pay her bills.  (Because all you claim your not sending them money but there is always a line at western Union).  Do you really think she is waiting for you to return before she jumps to the next bed?    How many of you are stashing away the same chica.

2) Price I get you don't want to over pay but its my money why do you have to tell me what to do with it.  If I think she is worth something shouldn't i pay it.  now she knows that this is not the normal price she would get she knows she has gotten a sucker in me if i am paying to much for her but its my choice to get used that way after all I am on vacation.

3)Back stabbing each other over a woman.  Unless you are married to her or she is your girlfriend why are you selling out your brothers for a woman who jumps from bed to bed.  Now i am not saying she should be treated like trash not at all but we shouldn't be back stabbing each other either.  just wait your turn to have her. 

Someone please tell me what I am missing

Facts

CK2001.

« Reply #244 on: February 02, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
Unfortunately what iceman says will fall on deaf ears...this has been repeated in many different ways on here.

As For the western union novios...thats a lost cause.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:31:31 AM by CK2001. »

cwedgester

« Reply #245 on: February 02, 2018, 03:51:27 PM »
clapping.........@iceman

Hitman127

« Reply #246 on: February 03, 2018, 06:15:39 AM »
Slim just did the Bobby Drake on the whole room!

Aspire to have that wisdom sir, just aspire lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #247 on: February 03, 2018, 07:29:25 AM »
Sirs you know a lot of guys are sending WU to their chickas hopeing that their not screwing other dudes and are going to stay faithfull, ,

HARLEM-LEO

• ALL I NEED IS A BIG BOOTY CHICA
« Reply #248 on: February 03, 2018, 09:00:10 AM »
Sirs you know a lot of guys are sending WU to their chickas hopeing that their not screwing other dudes and are going to stay faithfull, ,
So true i cant understand why, or the logic behind it. Sending WU is f--king up the game. When a chica can get money with out having to f.u.c.k , her need goes down and her ego/price goes up, fellas please STOP IT!!!   
ALL I NEED IS A BIG BOOTY CHICA

NYtraveller

« Reply #249 on: February 03, 2018, 12:04:32 PM »
So many dudes on here say the right thing but I wonder how many are actually doing what they are preaching.  I mentioned that last week a chica ran up on my boy because he gave one of his coworkers her whattsapp number before his first trip. Well home boy fell in love with the chica and have been telling her crap, and told the chica that my boy have been sending his coworkers pictures of her and other chicas. What a world we live in SMFH.

The Infamous PB

« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2018, 12:26:02 PM »
So many dudes on here say the right thing but I wonder how many are actually doing what they are preaching.  I mentioned that last week a chica ran up on my boy because he gave one of his coworkers her whattsapp number before his first trip. Well home boy fell in love with the chica and have been telling her crap, and told the chica that my boy have been sending his coworkers pictures of her and other chicas. What a world we live in SMFH.

This type of shit happens everyday! (Slick Rick voice)

Traveling

« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2018, 12:27:52 PM »
Dudes will always handcuff and send money; That's why Sosua is f--ked up now with the overpricing and dudes that get simped out..

bigmike2011

« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2018, 12:39:27 PM »
girl i was with 2 weeks ago showed me actual reciepts of dudes sending her 3k usd 1k usd sending her messages talking about "you dont have to work anymore" lmfao. 

NYtraveller

« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »
@bigmike, well I'll be damned. lmao. She should have told him to sell his house and send me the money then I will stop working.  ;D

CK2001.

« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2018, 01:05:40 PM »
Like i said its a lost cause

A chica told me her novio is sending her "too much". She justified it by saying even though she still goes to clasico regularly, she does not dress up like a typical chica (which was true to be fair)

No names but it was a Canadian dude with dreads.

The queue was outrageous for western Union on a daily basis on my last trip.

It is what is it...hasn't hampered my trips as of yet

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal