global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69446 times)

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »
Unica, Be getting that Bread... I dont like plastic but I hear she GREAT...

As far as Pica Flor, when He fired a bunch of broads they all came to strip and ask for those same numbers.. I explained to one chic where the money goes if I took her from Pica flor and her response was I know and now I want all of it. Guys paid Elvis, why cant they pay me..
I heard soooo much shit talk about Pica but when I got its always packed.... Go figure
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

Flytravelguy

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »
Alright fellas day 6 started off great I had a tln from last night. Had Solange come back after Classico and did tln with her and omg I can’t explain fellas, she is LEGIT! You will only see her on thu-sun she’s in school from Santo Domingo.  Woke up this morning as she rubbed me used the last condom to go ape shit on that pussy.  She’s really down for whatever I took the condom off and nutted on her face/tits, and she loved it and has a cute voice omg will get you everytime.  That being said I know I said I was cuffing but f--k THAT!!! I’m giving her to the squad, just pm me.  Today will Be nothing but chilling no f--king no nothing might do atv again.  Once again fellas reading this DO NOT LET A CHICA PICK YOU!!! YOU PICK WHAT YOU WANT!!! You don’t need to leave PC area to find dimes, they out here just have to weed out the garbage. 

And now prepare your eyes for more Solange.  (Whatsapp info)

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2018, 10:02:57 AM »
Someone Fount a way to post pics.. Good report and great meeting you
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

Jazzy2002

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2018, 11:41:22 AM »
That’s pretty much what one who used to work there told me when I was trying to arrange an import. She basically said Elvis not getting his cut was not part of the equation. Her position was if I was willing to give Elvis $150 I should be willing to give it to her.

Unica, Be getting that Bread... I dont like plastic but I hear she GREAT...

As far as Pica Flor, when He fired a bunch of broads they all came to strip and ask for those same numbers.. I explained to one chic where the money goes if I took her from Pica flor and her response was I know and now I want all of it. Guys paid Elvis, why cant they pay me..
I heard soooo much shit talk about Pica but when I got its always packed.... Go figure
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 11:43:50 AM by Jazzy2002 »

FuenteFuente

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2018, 11:46:33 AM »
Alright fellas day 6 started off great I had a tln from last night. Had Solange come back after Classico and did tln with her and omg I can’t explain fellas, she is LEGIT! You will only see her on thu-sun she’s in school from Santo Domingo.  Woke up this morning as she rubbed me used the last condom to go ape shit on that pussy.  She’s really down for whatever I took the condom off and nutted on her face/tits, and she loved it and has a cute voice omg will get you everytime.  That being said I know I said I was cuffing but f--k THAT!!! I’m giving her to the squad, just pm me.  Today will Be nothing but chilling no f--king no nothing might do atv again.  Once again fellas reading this DO NOT LET A CHICA PICK YOU!!! YOU PICK WHAT YOU WANT!!! You don’t need to leave PC area to find dimes, they out here just have to weed out the garbage. 

Now this I like! Don't know what her face looks like but I'm definitely into the old-school, girl-next-door thick 'ems! Looks like she would fit the bill for sure Definitely would like to have that Whatsapp for my May trip!
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

Flytravelguy

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2018, 12:03:54 PM »

Now this I like! Don't know what her face looks like but I'm definitely into the old-school, girl-next-door thick 'ems! Looks like she would fit the bill for sure Definitely would like to have that Whatsapp for my May trip!

Her face is on page 6 face teeth feet skin is A1, if she lived in the states she wouldn’t even look at anyone on this site unless we were rich, funny how different places dictate a chicas attitude

NYtraveller

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2018, 12:09:30 PM »
Great Report man. Nice pics. Last one you posted was definitely thick. I met a chica like that in Santo Domingo in November that was like her, she let me do what ever I want to her, busted all over her face. Anyway you did your thing, i guarantee it you will be hooked for life. just be careful giving out whatts app dudes  be snitching. My boy just got jammed up for giving a chicas whatts app to one of his close friends. turns out that he was going back and telling this chica everything that he told them and all sorts of bull shit. Chica ran up on my man as soon as he got to susua last week infront of Terra Linda. Your doing good keep it up.

Flytravelguy

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2018, 01:01:50 PM »
Great Report man. Nice pics. Last one you posted was definitely thick. I met a chica like that in Santo Domingo in November that was like her, she let me do what ever I want to her, busted all over her face. Anyway you did your thing, i guarantee it you will be hooked for life. just be careful giving out whatts app dudes  be snitching. My boy just got jammed up for giving a chicas whatts app to one of his close friends. turns out that he was going back and telling this chica everything that he told them and all sorts of bull shit. Chica ran up on my man as soon as he got to susua last week infront of Terra Linda. Your doing good keep it up.

Crazy man these lame n----s f--king the game up these chicks are hoes they are community!!...and it’s probably the same chick she from Santo Domingo and yes she lets you do whatever.  But that could be various of chicas lol.  I’m chilling today I’m drained. Well until that changes

premo421

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2018, 01:57:16 PM »
Great report FlyGuy!! I will be in the Su in two weeks and would love Solange WhatsApp. She’s definitely my speed. Thanks in advance brother

Flytravelguy

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2018, 01:58:22 PM »
Great report FlyGuy!! I will be in the Su in two weeks and would love Solange WhatsApp. She’s definitely my speed. Thanks in advance brother

Soon as I’m able to send pms again I got you.

The Infamous PB

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2018, 02:28:33 PM »
Fly guy .... I doubted the legitimacy of your post at first but I have to give you props especially as a rookie! Nice job! Seen a lot dudes come and go posting bullshit but  put some work in! Not a fan of the huge asses like yourself but I do appreciate the pictures! Rumble young man rumble!

Flytravelguy

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2018, 04:17:08 PM »
Fly guy .... I doubted the legitimacy of your post at first but I have to give you props especially as a rookie! Nice job! Seen a lot dudes come and go posting bullshit but  put some work in! Not a fan of the huge asses like yourself but I do appreciate the pictures! Rumble young man rumble!

No need to lie brother. I’m not talking about imaginary free chicks I see talked about on this forums a lot.  Every chica I paid, but I’m very selective, I don’t want the rats for $1500, unless I negotiated to that. I’m just picking what I want, not what blows a kiss at me.  But thanks bro

Saint

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2018, 04:40:51 PM »
Agreed.  Be happy.  Not mad at the brother, but chick is overweight so no she is not getting paid by a rich guy here in the big cities. Maybe where your from, but will not get a second look at the hot clubs in New York and Miami.  Just be happy keep everything in perspective.

George Schmidt

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2018, 05:24:00 PM »
Bru....you got dudes like this......

WorstBehavior

« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2018, 05:28:15 PM »
Bru....you got dudes like this......

Checkmate...lol...wats good wit u @luvin ? Lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars