global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69448 times)

Solodolo23

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »
Speak for yourself bro. No disrespect but I don’t lose my mind when I see a big ass. An ass like that is a dime a dozen where I live. I guess it just depends on what you’re use to. I agree that you definitely can’t get mad at what another dude pays.

STARLORD

« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2018, 10:18:07 PM »
None taken @solo ..i mean we all got different taste.You are right ..what i like and what another guy likes is totally different ...but i think we can both agree when we find something we REALLY want ...we gon pay for it lol

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2018, 10:19:55 PM »
Dude this aint the same chica.  No need to say anymore lol

STARLORD

« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
Yea he said it was 2 different ones

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2018, 10:21:55 PM »
Yea he said it was 2 different ones
ok

STARLORD

« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2018, 10:22:32 PM »
lol i would pay less for the one in the red tho lol @blklouky

Solodolo23

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2018, 10:26:30 PM »
Don’t get me wrong I love chics with big asses. That’s why I frequent DR and not some of these other places. @Star you are right. When I see chics I like I definitely pay but I just try to get it at a price I like. It’s all about the experience though so f--k it. Pay what you’re comfortable with to have a good time. In the end that’s all it’s really about.....having a good time!

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »
lol i would pay less for the one in the red tho lol @blklouky

To each his own. Its just to hot down there for all that azz on top of me.  The AC would have to be on full blast and there would only be 1200 DOP on the table.  Outside Sosua, 500 DOP.  But I would hit the one in red, but no one would know besides me and her....and her motto guy lol
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:30:53 PM by blklouky »

Flytravelguy

« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2018, 11:03:41 PM »
I read all you guys replies, for me if I’m on vacation I’m on vacation $100 is not real money and i would hope you guys understand that. What you guys misunderstood, or maybe I didn’t type correctly I smashed her brought her back to Classico then brought her back again after Classico for a tln my total all In was $100 maybe I misrepresented that. But also even if I did pay $100 idc tbh if I like it, and that bitch not budging I’m taking it down but that’s me..but if a rat is pricing herself at $100 us, Id walk away.  For me being here the first time these bitches are delusional, the rats are expecting $80-$100 us, I saw Solange in Classico I never saw her on the street which made me want more, since I didn’t see her 10000 times, I saw her once and grabbed and went.  And I think you guys don’t know what fat is, that broad stomach is flat and her waist is small af, her ass just fat af.  But hey you guys helped me get here and all the info helped tremendously.

Traveling

« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2018, 11:10:56 PM »
Flyguy if I saw her I would have grabbed her too...shorty is nice with a phat ass ...

George Schmidt

« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2018, 11:18:30 PM »
Bru....you got dudes like this......

Checkmate...lol...wats good wit u @luvin ? Lol
Nada mi amigo.....gettin' ready for trip #39 in April. Shit never gets old.....lol

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2018, 11:35:08 PM »

The one on the Left is A1 and the one of the Right, she is somewhat fat, but f--k able. Don't know what her face looks like though

The Infamous PB

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2018, 12:02:36 AM »

The one on the Left is A1 and the one of the Right, she is somewhat fat, but f--k able. Don't know what her face looks like though

Facts! I'm not gonna shit on dudes selections but only one that would get over 2500 pesos is the cell phone n glasses ... she gets my paper all day no haggling... I'm telling her I got $200 make papi cry! Lol.

Fly guy you are on point about money! I beef with dudes about how they spend money! Swear I over pay but it's really small change! Especially when your in the clubs regularly! You dropp a gee before the hotel ...

Flytravelguy

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2018, 04:04:00 AM »

Facts! I'm not gonna shit on dudes selections but only one that would get over 2500 pesos is the cell phone n glasses ... she gets my paper all day no haggling... I'm telling her I got $200 make papi cry! Lol.

Fly guy you are on point about money! I beef with dudes about how they spend money! Swear I over pay but it's really small change! Especially when your in the clubs regularly! You dropp a gee before the hotel ...

Listen man at home once or twice a month I go to a club in nyc and I only do sections, that runs $1500 and idc because it’s what I like, and if you think the other chick is fat y’all n----s is bugging lol...this bitch not fat she thick, y’all n----s need y’all eyes adjusted lol

image host sites

Tell Me where you see fat, only thing fat on her is that ass..

STARLORD

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2018, 04:25:25 AM »
She thick to me????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal