global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69439 times)

rickyp1

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #330 on: April 04, 2018, 10:29:21 AM »
All Great Info folks.  Please PM me the number as well.

ElMorenaje

« Reply #331 on: April 04, 2018, 07:09:41 PM »
Aye bro if you still the WhatsApp for miamle can you shoot that to a player real quick? Great report!

Killer69999

« Reply #332 on: May 17, 2018, 01:28:08 AM »
Man o man bro great report...please send WhatsApp math...thanks

ImANewb

« Reply #333 on: May 17, 2018, 01:06:05 PM »
Great report bro!!!  I’ll be down in a few weeks. First time.

Sinco723

« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »

When I say I passed on the baddest chica I seen. This is her whoever is ready to pay $5k tln she’s all yours (WhatsApp info)

AFTER POSTING THIS I INSTANTLY REGRET NOT TAKING HER ESPECIALLY WITH 9k PESOS IN MY POCKET????????????????

I’m heading down there next week for MDW. Can you or one of the bros on the thread pm me the WhatsApp info for this stallion?

vs042787

« Reply #335 on: June 05, 2018, 10:11:46 PM »
Bro, heading down there too. CAn i have her watsapp too?

When I say I passed on the baddest chica I seen. This is her whoever is ready to pay $5k tln she’s all yours (WhatsApp info)

AFTER POSTING THIS I INSTANTLY REGRET NOT TAKING HER ESPECIALLY WITH 9k PESOS IN MY POCKET????????????????

I’m heading down there next week for MDW. Can you or one of the bros on the thread pm me the WhatsApp info for this stallion?

Mr. Soup Cooler

• All Access
« Reply #336 on: June 06, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »
Please send me her number

Killer69999

« Reply #337 on: June 20, 2018, 10:59:47 PM »
Bro throw that number this way also.....thanks

Dirkdiggler1982

« Reply #338 on: June 20, 2018, 11:02:58 PM »
Please send the number this way! Heading down to Sosua in 7 hours!

justincase689

« Reply #339 on: June 21, 2018, 12:02:12 AM »
might as well ..pass that # on over here too..lol

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2018, 12:18:44 AM »
Lmao how many dudes wanna f--k this broad? Community pussy lol

Yasky777

« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2018, 03:08:59 AM »
Pm Me, I’m going in August can I get the info for Miamile and Solange.

AceIllmatic25

« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2018, 01:26:05 PM »
Pics

This is Kenia very good attitude, 3k for TLN (ymmv) only speaks Spanish but very good worth it (I have the WhatsApp info for the fam)

This was a grab from PC she was really good down for whatever very nice speaks English (don’t have WhatsApp)

Forget the safe any idiot with half a brain and google can open it in 2 mins, up here the rats can’t even reach up there, and if someone gets into your room I doubt they look there

I know this is a bad picture, but stay far away from these rats, skinny one tried the one hand on dick other hand digging for pesos the lighskin one is the one who sets up the happy hour, just stay away ( I have the WhatsApp info for the fam)

More stuff coming

Yeah you can go ahead and give the whats app because you sound ridiculous now

Dudes like you are dumb as f--k i swear. What did the hoes especially the skinny one tie and hold you down in order to attempt to dig for pesos while she had her hand on your dick?

What woman would boldly do that right in the room while on the bed with you? Not like you were in the shower or asleep. Or were you? See dumbass dudes like you gotta stop with your obsession with alcohol or weed and not being aware of your surroundings. Because you get played and then try to act like its the hoe's fault when she just taking advantage.

be aware of your surroundings dummy. a ho who is a regular that you seen for years is capable of the same thing also. your lack of self control ass basically was high or drunk and feel asleep briefly and saw what she was doing. just be honest

AceIllmatic25

« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »
Lmao how many dudes wanna f--k this broad? Community pussy lol

this is something else overdue of being addressed

what is this new habit of idiots like yourself calling certain girls community pussy or saying everyone ran through them? Of course they did idiot you are in Sosua.....they are all hoes...even the bartenders who try to act above the other girls

every single one of them have high numbers

this is like me going to a thailand bar and saying one girl is community pussy over another girl

or going to a brothel and calling a ho community pussy as if any other girl there is better

HipHop

« Reply #344 on: July 01, 2018, 04:54:43 PM »
Pics

This is Kenia very good attitude, 3k for TLN (ymmv) only speaks Spanish but very good worth it (I have the WhatsApp info for the fam)

This was a grab from PC she was really good down for whatever very nice speaks English (don’t have WhatsApp)

Forget the safe any idiot with half a brain and google can open it in 2 mins, up here the rats can’t even reach up there, and if someone gets into your room I doubt they look there

I know this is a bad picture, but stay far away from these rats, skinny one tried the one hand on dick other hand digging for pesos the lighskin one is the one who sets up the happy hour, just stay away ( I have the WhatsApp info for the fam)

More stuff coming

Yeah you can go ahead and give the whats app because you sound ridiculous now

Dudes like you are dumb as f--k i swear. What did the hoes especially the skinny one tie and hold you down in order to attempt to dig for pesos while she had her hand on your dick?

What woman would boldly do that right in the room while on the bed with you? Not like you were in the shower or asleep. Or were you? See dumbass dudes like you gotta stop with your obsession with alcohol or weed and not being aware of your surroundings. Because you get played and then try to act like its the hoe's fault when she just taking advantage.

be aware of your surroundings dummy. a ho who is a regular that you seen for years is capable of the same thing also. your lack of self control ass basically was high or drunk and feel asleep briefly and saw what she was doing. just be honest

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 04:58:03 PM by HipHop »
Too many woman, not enough days

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal