global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Text from Chica...job offer?  (Read 1036 times)

AR69

• All Access
Text from Chica...job offer?
« on: January 31, 2024, 04:19:57 PM »
Got this text today from a Chica I have been texting and planned to meet once I arrive. Thoughts?

From Her:
I've spent the day thinking. I got a good job offer. As an accountant in a company and it is tempting me🥲. But if I catch it I won't be able to be with you and I really want to meet you. What I do?🥲🙈

LOL

Jazzy2019

Re: Text from Chica...job offer?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 05:00:37 PM »
Take the job.

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 05:07:05 PM »
If y’all meet, she might need some money, since you telling her to pass on a job/money to meet with you.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 05:48:26 PM »
When the job shits the bed or she quits you can have an other crack at her,,,2 points jobs are hard to get ,2 point if a chica is working she not going to rely on you for every single dime trust me on that one ! Once you hit the gtound chica be chaseing you down the street !

Stones

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 06:00:24 PM »
Congratulate her on the job and tell her you'll see her in the evenings when she is off work and on the weekends. Simple.

murano2010

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 07:32:40 PM »
Got this text today from a Chica I have been texting and planned to meet once I arrive. Thoughts?

From Her:
I've spent the day thinking. I got a good job offer. As an accountant in a company and it is tempting me🥲. But if I catch it I won't be able to be with you and I really want to meet you. What I do?🥲🙈

LOL
Pardon my pun.  From an accountants' perspective, something doesnt "ADD" up.   Good job offer vs meeting a stranger?   You've only been texting?  And this individual has to think about what she/he should do?    Dont let the prospect of getting some pussy interfere with common sense.   Treat that situation as if you are being set up by scam artists, until proven wrong.     

Meanwhile, the answer is a no brainer.   Tell em to take the job whoever they claim to be.   Get back to you when they are available.   Be prepared for requests for assistance as they take on that new job offer.  LOL     
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 07:35:15 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 08:38:22 PM »
Prepare for assistance, thats most chicas MOs motius operandi.!

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 11:00:13 PM »

From Her:

LOL

Her message doesn't make much sense....or is some context missing?

Exactly what aspect of her job stops her from being able to see you?

And why is she asking what she should do regarding accepting a "good job offer" vs seeing a stranger on vacation?  Lol
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 11:02:24 PM by Just_A_Guy »

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2024, 11:03:53 PM »
I told her to take the job and see me on the weekend. She allegedly would be working through the work week.

I'd planned to gift some pesos after meeting if it went to my liking.

murano2010

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2024, 11:58:07 PM »
I told her to take the job and see me on the weekend. She allegedly would be working through the work week.

Have you talked to this person through video or voice chat, or only text messaging?  How did you confirm who you are communicating with?   

"Catfishing" refers to the creation of a fictitious online persona, or fake identity (typically on social networking platforms), with the intent of deception,[1] usually to mislead a victim into an online romantic relationship or to commit financial fraud.[2] Perpetrators, usually referred to as catfish, generally use fake photos and lie about their personal lives to present themselves as more attractive for financial gain, personal satisfaction, evasion of legal consequences, or to troll.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 12:02:44 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 11:08:05 AM »

Have you talked to this person through video or voice chat, or only text messaging?  How did you confirm who you are communicating with?   

"Catfishing" refers to the creation of a fictitious online persona, or fake identity (typically on social networking platforms), with the intent of deception,[1] usually to mislead a victim into an online romantic relationship or to commit financial fraud.[2] Perpetrators, usually referred to as catfish, generally use fake photos and lie about their personal lives to present themselves as more attractive for financial gain, personal satisfaction, evasion of legal consequences, or to troll.

I video chatted with her. It was her. Very cute.

vacationtime

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2024, 02:51:54 PM »
tell her to take the job and wish her luck. by the time you are there the job will be over

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 10:37:02 PM »
Standard protocol for attempting to separate you from your cash. Sooner or later, she is going to expect you to compensate her for her missed opportunity of so called "job offer".

She is not the last fish in the sea...get one that is readily available when you are.

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2024, 10:59:37 PM »
tell her to take the job and wish her luck. by the time you are there the job will be over

I did. And figured as such! Lol

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2024, 11:00:01 PM »
Standard protocol for attempting to separate you from your cash. Sooner or later, she is going to expect you to compensate her for her missed opportunity of so called "job offer".

She is not the last fish in the sea...get one that is readily available when you are.

Understood!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal