global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Black beards Chica sessions?  (Read 1382 times)

tugboaboat5393

Black beards Chica sessions?
« on: March 16, 2024, 07:14:07 PM »
How are the sessions lately, is BBBjs still on the table, DATY,  are you satified ?

Just_A_Guy

Re: Black beards Chica sessions?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 01:18:11 PM »
How are the sessions lately, is BBBjs still on the table, DATY,  are you satified ?

I'm quote sure bbbjs and eating pussy/ass have never NOT been on the table.lol.... solely depends on the girl.

As for sessions in general, I'm curious myself..

Shisou

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 07:43:40 PM »
I'll be at BB's in a few weeks

Generally it's been a good time and I've been going there a few years now

As far as BBBJs, it's pretty much standard at BBs and DATY depends on the chica

It's a great place to unwind if Sosua itself becomes too much for you

david.samuel

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 10:31:09 PM »

April 3-10 for me. You?

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 03:48:40 PM »
Never been to BB, still like Su.I am going to give it a try in 2 yrs. for my 70th birthday.

Stones

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 04:49:22 PM »
Never been to BB, still like Su.I am going to give it a try in 2 yrs. for my 70th birthday.

What's your birthday month? Be nice to get some other older monger cats together to help you bring in number 70 right! LOL.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 05:31:10 PM »
It's June, but never going to go to DR. then LOLOLO, TOO F**king hot. So most likely, March 2026, god willing!!!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 08:01:31 PM »

Generally it's been a good time and I've been going there a few years now

As far as BBBJs, it's pretty much standard at BBs and DATY depends on the chica

It's a great place to unwind if Sosua itself becomes too much for you
   Thought so its been 2 years since i went, kind of remembered sticking a tounge up one of there boxes !

jimmy#

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 11:58:19 AM »
Never again   .... started to check in friday and was told only registered guest can enter room.#2 100 room deposit fee that does not go to room but to your bar/restraunt bill.been going there for over 10 years and at this point I will not return till Ted the ass is gone

Stones

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 12:44:26 PM »
Never again   .... started to check in friday and was told only registered guest can enter room.#2 100 room deposit fee that does not go to room but to your bar/restraunt bill.been going there for over 10 years and at this point I will not return till Ted the ass is gone

Wait. You say you were told "only registered guest can enter room?"

That can't be true. Why would anyone stay at a brothel and not be allowed to have anyone but himself in the room?

Or am I reading this wrong?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 12:49:02 PM by Stones »

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 01:53:30 PM »
I can only guess,is there is some thing lost in translation here?  The girls would be considered "EMPLOYEE'S", I assume, not guests. The $100 deposit for bar/restaurant tab is B.S. as far as I'm concerned, just a way to rip you off.

Ltdan

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2024, 10:02:04 PM »
I don’t know what has been going on for them to institute all of these rules and fees. This place used to be really laid back. I would like to know about the registered guest thing surely that can’t mean chicas on site. Probably means guys that invite people over that live around there that they have hung with before and don’t pay for a room. I have seen that happen. That can’t mean chicas from outside the compound? That would mean if you stay there then the only game in town you can mess around with is their lineup. Chicas must be complaining. I could only imagine the bs managers have to listen to. But someone needs to chime in that knows what’s up.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2024, 11:14:11 PM »

Huh?

Jimmy, you’ve got to articulate better, because we’re not clear on what’s going on here with BB’s.

You said you were checking in and you were told “registered guests only.” I’m assuming that this means that you can’t bring in chicas from the outside? Is that what you’re saying?

Now the $100 deposit thing. You’re saying that the deposit does NOT go toward the room, but it’s for the restaurant/bar? Are you being honest and not just trying to smear BB’s with an ugly rumor or something? Because I have never in my life ever heard of a deposit for a hotel going toward the restaurant/bar and NOT the room. 🥴

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2024, 06:03:55 PM »
Agree. it dos'nt sound right, prepaid bar tab??? That's not right at all!!!! What if your only staying 2 nights and your going to eat and drink at the beach? Do you get the $100 back???

Ltdan

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2024, 07:22:46 PM »
No one. NO ONE I Have ever handed money to in the DR ever returns it lmfao.
  I can confirm after reading the newsletter that yes it’s not for the room deposit. it’s for the bar tab so I’m thinking that’s money that would just be lost if not used.
Agree. it dos'nt sound right, prepaid bar tab??? That's not right at all!!!! What if your only staying 2 nights and your going to eat and drink at the beach? Do you get the $100 back???

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal