global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Black beards Chica sessions?  (Read 1384 times)

Stones

Re: Black beards Chica sessions?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 07:41:21 PM »
This stuff about bar tabs and Blackbeards has been going on for years -- dating back to the previous ownership. Guys start buying lots of drinks for themselves and chicas, and then they want to argue about the bar tab on checkout day. Even me -- the mighty STONES! -- got into arguments about my bar tab with BB on checkout day. So my solution was simple: I stopped running a tab at BB. Instead, I paid for every drink or food item when it was delivered. Period!

Repeat: Do NOT run a tab at BB! Order your drink or food and pay for it up front!

I suggest everyone do that, especially under the new management!

Peace.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 12:20:19 AM by Stones »

PoonTangClan

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2024, 12:35:47 AM »
No one. NO ONE I Have ever handed money to in the DR ever returns it lmfao.
  I can confirm after reading the newsletter that yes it’s not for the room deposit. it’s for the bar tab so I’m thinking that’s money that would just be lost if not used.
Agree. it dos'nt sound right, prepaid bar tab??? That's not right at all!!!! What if your only staying 2 nights and your going to eat and drink at the beach? Do you get the $100 back???

The BB’s newsletter states:

“Beginning 1 April 2024 a deposit of $100.00 USD will be required when making a reservation. This partial, pre-payment, made at the time of booking, can be used by guests towards their final bill during checkout…”

Emphasis on “CAN be used,” (not “will” or “shall”) so that would indicate that the deposit has flexibility to also be used for the room as well.

Ltdan

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2024, 04:46:39 AM »
But there is no final bill for the payment of the room that’s paid upfront when you arrive on the doorstep
No one. NO ONE I Have ever handed money to in the DR ever returns it lmfao.
  I can confirm after reading the newsletter that yes it’s not for the room deposit. it’s for the bar tab so I’m thinking that’s money that would just be lost if not used.
Agree. it dos'nt sound right, prepaid bar tab??? That's not right at all!!!! What if your only staying 2 nights and your going to eat and drink at the beach? Do you get the $100 back???

The BB’s newsletter states:

“Beginning 1 April 2024 a deposit of $100.00 USD will be required when making a reservation. This partial, pre-payment, made at the time of booking, can be used by guests towards their final bill during checkout…”

Emphasis on “CAN be used,” (not “will” or “shall”) so that would indicate that the deposit has flexibility to also be used for the room as well.

jimmy#

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2024, 07:08:08 AM »
I have domenican friends booked A-3 for one night ,after I checked in and paid for the room was informed my friends are not permitted in the room as they where not registered,at this point I requested and got a full refund and left.
     This is from news letter
  New Pirate Bling . . .

To help improve security, we’ve instituted a wristband policy. This is a small, silicone band to be worn at all times during your stay here at Blackbeards. Upon your check-in, you will be provided the band which identifies you as a Blackbeards guest. This wristband must be worn at all times, in the common area. We value our guests above all and wish your stay to be the best and safest possible. We’re looking forward to seeing you again.

Reservation Deposit Required - 1 April 2024

Beginning 1 April 2024 a deposit of $100.00 USD will be required when making a reservation. This partial, pre-payment, made at the time of booking, can be used by guests towards their final bill during checkout. If you cancel more than seven days, it will be applied to your next trip. If you cancel less than 7 days, the deposit will be lost.
All of this was the straw that broke it for me I had no major issue with canceling as I booked 4 bedroom villa at end of block for 3 nights also,I am sure John is doing handstands from heaven as this was not his dream for this place.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2024, 08:47:20 AM »
But there is no final bill for the payment of the room that’s paid upfront when you arrive on the doorstep.

You’re correct, but I’m pretty confident that anyone can ask that their deposit be applied to whatever room balance is due at the initial check-in.

I don’t think BB’s would be foolish enough to object to that request with a new guest standing right in front of them.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2024, 08:51:59 AM »
I have domenican friends booked A-3 for one night ,after I checked in and paid for the room was informed my friends are not permitted in the room as they where not registered,at this point I requested and got a full refund and left.

I honestly don’t see anything wrong with BB’s policy in this regard.

If they allow your friends (who didn’t book or pay for a room themselves) to stay on the premises, your non-paying friends would be able to enjoy and experience all of the perks of BB’s (including the chicas) without having paid the hotel for hardly anything.

That’s not fair to registered/paying guests.

bangoskank

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2024, 12:26:03 PM »
I don’t see where it matters who pays for the room as long as the room is paid for. The perks come with the room.

I’m also confused as to why you didn’t register your friends name to the room. You could’ve just as easily register the room in their name and paid for it yourself, problem solved
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 12:27:38 PM by bangoskank »

jimmy#

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2024, 06:05:14 AM »

I honestly don’t see anything wrong with BB’s policy in this regard.

If they allow your friends (who didn’t book or pay for a room themselves) to stay on the premises, your non-paying friends would be able to enjoy and experience all of the perks of BB’s (including the chicas) without having paid the hotel for hardly anything.

That’s not fair to registered/paying guests.

I did not expect them to stay I just checked in and normally they come into room while I get unpacked then we go to table and have some beer and food.They head to bario

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2024, 06:34:40 AM »
If BBs is makeing money on food and boodze you would want folks or your friends to buy drinks and food,,,,you get a good drinking crowd, make exstra $$$$,  seem kinda not a friendly place, was better in the old  the old days   

Viva La Vega

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2024, 08:25:01 AM »
I don't know the new owners, so can't say for sure, but policy's usually get changed/enforced for a reason.

Is this non registered guest thing because someone had a buddy hangout in his his room for a few minutes? Doubtful.

More than likely at some point a bunch of guys showed up, rented one room only and used it as a smash pad for the day.

Jett

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 01:10:23 AM »
First it was posted reminders not to bring outside alcohol(an unnecessary action considering this was an offense made by a very small minority of guests). Then came the wristbands and the $100 deposits. Next thing you know they're gonna charge you to use the jacuzzi and watch the bikini contest (just wait and see).

I saw the writing on the wall a year or so ago. New management at BB's has no idea what they're doing. The good guys that helped to make it a good time from years past are long gone. The food is "meh" and the chicas are more mercenary than ever. The new Sheriff at BB's has the personality of a cardboard box. But you know what? I don't have a problem with any of it. You see, BB's management has the right to run their business any way they deem fit. They're gonna do what works best for them. Like many businesses in the DR, their attitude is to just sit there and collect the money until the well runs dry then come up with some excuse and blame the customer. Truthfully, I don't have a problem with that either.

They have the right to run their business their way and I have the right to take my monger money and spend it elsewhere. I'm never spending another dime at BB's and I'd recommend to anyone that if they don't like their new policies then don't book reservations with them.

Better locations = Better vacations.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal