Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Places To Eat

Itis In Sosua

(1/6) > >>

JayMillz:
I ever open a restaurant in Sosua, I'll name it Itis and serve collard greens, fried chicken and mac & cheese with jalapeno cornbread and sweet ice tea

Here is a spot on the strip for you chicken and waffles cats https://youtu.be/XuQ-Y9WT0d8

MrNavigator:
So basically it took the place of the Treehouse...

El_lobo00:

--- Quote from: MrNavigator on August 12, 2022, 11:11:09 AM ---So basically it took the place of the Treehouse...

--- End quote ---

Yep, that’s correct. Did all of the treehouse locations close? That was one of my fav spots, the owner Sherman is my OG

Viva La Vega:
Am a little challenged with the name of your dream spot... 

Captainsaveahoe:
I wish the new owner all the best.  My 2 cents:  people need to go down to Sosua with their bread already.  Whether it’s a pension, ssi, or something.  I can’t see this place surviving a year.  Dudes barely want to pay girls $30 to suck their dick, so they def not gonna pay almost $15 for some chicken wings and an eggo. And if you do find away to have a successful business get ready for the mafioso…it’s a lose lose situation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version