global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: December 18th - 23rd  (Read 914 times)

Supermayn

• All Access
December 18th - 23rd
« on: December 05, 2023, 02:00:25 PM »
Hi everyone.

New here and have been mongering around the globe for some time. Phillippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany, Eastern Europe etc. Will be going to the US for work soon enough, and have some time off before Christmas where I was considering going to DR, Sosua. Read a lot of posts and googled hotels etc, so my questions is this;

1) I've seen that it might not be the best time of year to go - Is that true? Is there no chicas in town at those dates mentioned above?
2) Blackbeard seems like a place to be - was thinking of staying there for 2-3 days and in Sosua for the remaining days I have before flying back to Europe. Does that sound like a good plan for a short trip like mine?
3) What is the average price for bringing girls back with you? Short time / long time (As they say in Thailand)
4) Is it easy to meet fellow mongers in Sosua/DR in general to hang out with others, or would it make sense to reach out to someone online on a forum like this first?

Hope someone can help.

Coochie93

Re: December 18th - 23rd
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 03:00:33 PM »
Hi everyone.

New here and have been mongering around the globe for some time. Phillippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany, Eastern Europe etc. Will be going to the US for work soon enough, and have some time off before Christmas where I was considering going to DR, Sosua. Read a lot of posts and googled hotels etc, so my questions is this;

1) I've seen that it might not be the best time of year to go - Is that true? Is there no chicas in town at those dates mentioned above?
2) Blackbeard seems like a place to be - was thinking of staying there for 2-3 days and in Sosua for the remaining days I have before flying back to Europe. Does that sound like a good plan for a short trip like mine?
3) What is the average price for bringing girls back with you? Short time / long time (As they say in Thailand)
4) Is it easy to meet fellow mongers in Sosua/DR in general to hang out with others, or would it make sense to reach out to someone online on a forum like this first?

Hope someone can help.

why go during these times? the D.R. is a Christian country which means it will slow down little by little for Christmas and probably won't pick up until the new year.

jd66

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 03:12:15 PM »
Hi everyone.

Hope someone can help.

why go during these times? the D.R. is a Christian country which means it will slow down little by little for Christmas and probably won't pick up until the new year.

BS

The 18th - 23rd will be like any other regular week during the week.   There are always chicas around and that week will be no different.

Weekends Thurs-Sat are always the busiest.   They will still be there the 21-23 just in fewer numbers

The 24th and 25th will likely be very slow but the OP won't be there during that time.

Start out in Sosua and if it is not to your liking then shoot over to BB for a couple days.

Now if you are expecting quantities of girls  like Phils or Thailand you are going to be disappointed no matter when you go since Sosua is small time in comparison.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 03:58:03 PM »
Hi everyone.

Hope someone can help.

BS

The 18th - 23rd will be like any other regular week during the week.   There are always chicas around and that week will be no different.

Weekends Thurs-Sat are always the busiest.   They will still be there the 21-23 just in fewer numbers

The 24th and 25th will likely be very slow but the OP won't be there during that time.

Start out in Sosua and if it is not to your liking then shoot over to BB for a couple days.

Now if you are expecting quantities of girls  like Phils or Thailand you are going to be disappointed no matter when you go since Sosua is small time in comparison.

Last year the week before navidad was great from a chica standpoint. The week after pickings were incredibly slim.

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 05:48:51 PM »
Been there for the month of December, I can tell you , many chicas leave town. the only ones left are the hard core whores and some locals looking for a quick buck. Any chica that made enough money went home by the 20th. Don't get me wrong Dec. is great, because the chicas are  hungry, but they also want to make bank

WT3

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 06:09:17 PM »
Guys do no research nowadays this is a horrible time to go. The price well that can be anywhere from 2000 -5000 pesos which is 35-90 dollars and Lt 3000- to what ever your dumb enough to pay. You can meet people at the mongering hotel that you should be staying at.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 06:27:01 PM »
On another thread someone said they were thinking of coming and arriving the 24th. Now that would not be good timing.

But 18-23 is the time you have free, you have never been, go. You will have a good time.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 06:46:29 PM »
No, chicas that are so needy as to stay over Christmas, when things ar.hen times are slow, they may only get 1 or 2 "DATES"  a week, Maybe 25,000 pesos a month

Henny White

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2023, 08:06:53 PM »
I got one of the Flyest AirBNB joints available those dates if you need it. PM me if you're interested.

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2023, 07:32:30 PM »
There are chicas there, but club action is dead. Been 2x Dec.- Mar. , you got to hunt day time, beach and street. If you a sport F**ker, get your ducks in a row early. Most chicas families do not want to know what their job is, but accept the help.

Supermayn

• All Access
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2023, 07:18:03 AM »
Does anyone know if Blackbeard would be a great place to stay during those dates? And what are the typical rates for the girls if I want to bring them back to my room?

Also, wouldn't it be possible to go on a day trip to Sosua and bring back a girl from there, or would it be better to actually stay in town?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2023, 12:19:35 PM »
Mostlikley BB will have chicas there during your stay ithere open 365 days a year, Subscribe to there free news letter all the pricing is info is there, not recomende bring ing a chica back to bbs from sosua,, FYI $50 cab fair on way from sosua to bb costombar, you may want to plan accordingly !

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2023, 07:34:56 PM »
Not worth bring a chica back to BB FROM sosua. It will cost you twice what a chica from BB will cost after taxis rides.

Supermayn

• All Access
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2023, 08:01:07 AM »
Alright, so I just checked the weather forecast for those dates and it looks pretty f--king bad during the days I'm there.

My experience - from Thailand though - is that even though the weather looks like it will be shit, there will still be hours during the day where the sun will be visable. Is that the same in Carribean / Puerto Plata / Sosua?

Otherwise no chance I'll go if the weather will be rainy for 4/5 days while I'm there.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2023, 05:35:42 PM »
Don't let a little rain stop you, it almost never rains all day. Go to the "weatherunderground" site , they link you to the POP airport weather station, it is very accurate. Also no forecast for the Caribbean is any good more than 3 days out.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal