global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nagua  (Read 1527 times)

dawkins

Nagua
« on: October 21, 2021, 11:35:29 AM »
Just had a chica tell me that she and her friends are headed to Nagua.  They say it is the new monger spot.  Has anyone been?  any info?

vacationtime

Re: Nagua
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 11:38:44 AM »
very nice place. nice beaches and restaurants. but is a long drive from sosua and if you drive watch those speedbumps

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 12:10:11 PM »
I passed through there when heading to Las Terrence/Samana. It has a beach but does have a run down experience that’s worse than Sosua at immediate glance. It does have a decent beach but I never swam there. I spotted decent talent my brief time there but it’s not immediately accessible as a SD, Boca Chica or Sosua do I’m not sure how it’s going to be a monger spot when most dudes are lazy and frequent the same establishments. Also the P4P scene can be hot or miss because the hidden talent can be gems, while the public ones are 35 and up and plain to repulsive. I seen both extremes in both el limon and Las Terrenas, and I feel like it’s apply to Nagua
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

CaptCaribbean

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 10:55:10 PM »
Has anyone noticed the dichotomy between how insanely reckless most everyone drives, but they all slow down to sloth-speed for any speed bump?

Travelguy90

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 09:05:13 AM »
Has anyone noticed the dichotomy between how insanely reckless most everyone drives, but they all slow down to sloth-speed for any speed bump?
Majority of reckless people not driving they own car, followed by the general ignorant ones. You can rent a car day by day cheap, though long term is more cheaper but a good amount of people live day to day, so they have dumb expenses but they aren’t on the hook for repairs for what amounts to a 450-900$ a month rental.

They second half are over cautious because the vehicle is nearing its last legs, or badly wired that the wrong bump with have them immobilized. They second half actually knows the statistics saying that the most vehicular accidents/deaths in the Western Hemisphere at some point(possibly currently) is the dr
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

IP-JD

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 10:54:03 AM »

If I was driving with a bomb in my car (LNG), I'd be going over those at sloth speeds too.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:08:08 PM by IP-JD »

MrNavigator

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 11:57:08 AM »
Just had a chica tell me that she and her friends are headed to Nagua.  They say it is the new monger spot.  Has anyone been?  any info?

Dk but one of the baddest freakiest chicas I ever had in the DR was from Nagua! Damn I need to run into her again..

Heyduke

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 07:40:56 PM »
On my last trip to the Su (pre-covid), had an amazing chica from Nagua, (met on Badoo), come and spend a couple days with me. A 9 in looks and 10 in the sheets. A semi-pro. No p4p, but I helped with a few 'family expenses'. Makes for a nice illusion.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 04:31:19 PM »
Glad to see the "girl friend experience" still exists, if you can connect with a country girl it can be fun. The last one I had was 3 years ago, from Bonao ,met her at Cheers with her "wing sister". Could tell she was a Nubbie and locked that sweet thing down for the week at a good price, she walked away with 15K and free room and board for the week, plus the little extras,LOLO

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal