global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Why is POP so high?!  (Read 4327 times)

Stones

Re: Why is POP so high?!
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2022, 07:12:55 PM »
Sending $1,000 WU can be as little as $8 in fees (photo below).  But when we're talking about an extra $10 to send with who you're comfortable with...ehh, I'd go with comfort.

The $8 fee only applies if you go to an WU office here in the states and deposit the amount you're looking to transfer. The cheapest online option is $21, but they guarantee receipt in 0-4 days. To obtain immediate payment you need to pay by debit card a the cost is $36 to send $1,000.

Yes! This is what I was talking about -- wiring money to yourself well before your trip. Not an emergency bailout!

mvagusta16

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2022, 10:31:11 PM »
Absolutely there are cheaper options. You can send yourself $1,000 via Xoom for $20. That’s cheaper than if you withdrew an equivalent about from an ATM after accounting for maximum per transaction limits.

💪🏽That's actually my preferred one. Easily sent rite from your phone.
How do access the money from zoom while in the DR? Is there a location like WU?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2022, 11:01:38 PM »
Absolutely there are cheaper options. You can send yourself $1,000 via Xoom for $20. That’s cheaper than if you withdrew an equivalent about from an ATM after accounting for maximum per transaction limits.

You can pick your money up at Caribe Express. There's an office next to Super Pola, an office in Charamicos, and another office in Caberete. When you setup the transfer you will be asked to choose a pick up company. At that stage you'll check off Caribe Express. You can also send money to most of the major banks, but if you don't have a bank account there Caribe is the best option.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 11:04:30 PM by Jazzy2019 »

mvagusta16

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2022, 08:06:44 AM »

You can pick your money up at Caribe Express. There's an office next to Super Pola, an office in Charamicos, and another office in Caberete. When you setup the transfer you will be asked to choose a pick up company. At that stage you'll check off Caribe Express. You can also send money to most of the major banks, but if you don't have a bank account there Caribe is the best option.

Awesome that's great to know thank you

MrNavigator

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2022, 11:11:00 AM »
[

Wait what? Literally bought my flights last week. I'm supposed to be landing in POP May 11th. Should I contact my airline about this? Weird they wouldn't know about it or have tickets for sale.
[/quote]

Where did you purchase your flight from.
They announced several weeks ago the airport would be closed

I haven't seen anyone offering flights during those dates
[/quote]

Lester's Half-Priced Wholesale Travel Agency..... 😂

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal