global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: atv worth it ?  (Read 11726 times)

backhuis

atv worth it ?
« on: September 06, 2018, 08:03:47 PM »
just wanted to know if it is a tourist trap or actually worth it and fun?
thanks

KrisG71193

Re: atv worth it ?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:16:28 AM »
Its good especially if you can haggle the guys down for a reasonable price.

BoostAC

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 12:20:48 PM »
which companies we using?

backhuis

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 06:47:24 PM »
probably be using mel tours

youwho

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 07:06:11 PM »
The ATV are in terrible shape the guy in front of me  wheel came off and the vehicle flip . I was amazed the guy was not injured . The brakes suck

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 08:03:50 AM »
1. Make sure you are clear on the price  before you even leave for the adventure. They may charge a different rate for the 4 wheeler vs the dune buggy.
2. Ensure that you have almost throw away clothing and shoes because even if it hasn't rained, there is still plenty of large mud puddles on the trail.
3. Be prepared to spend at least 3 hours for this activity.
4. Goggles and bandana to cover your face cost extra.
5. The atv/dune buggy need maintenance on some so don't be shy about demanding one that's in good shape.
6. Decide if you want to bring your phone for pictures. They take a few breaks which is cool but the ride can be rough. If you have an expensive phone you may want to leave it behind and forgo the pictures.
7. Repeat - Know the price in advance. Don't let some local get you there and then tell you a higher price. They tried me but I wasn't going for their games. I paid what I agreed to pay not a peso more.
8. Feeling generous ? Take a bunch of bills, 50 pesos each to give to the local small kids at one of the rest stops. It makes their day and doesn't hurt to give back.

MrNavigator

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 09:03:59 AM »
In all my years going there I haven't done it yet and always say I want too. Which is a better and safer experience....the ATV or the 4-wheeler?

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »
In all my years going there I haven't done it yet and always say I want too. Which is a better and safer experience....the ATV or the 4-wheeler?

Well, they will give you a helmet for either but at least the dune buggy style has the roll cage! I think they may be more powerful too. Honestly, the most dangerous part of trip was driving them in traffic to and from the trail to the rental site. The trail is actually fun but plan on getting very dirty.  You can forget about any courtesy while on the open roads or side streets. My group was small and the guide was good, but use your own discretion and don't assume anyone is going to stop.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 11:34:28 AM »
1. Make sure you are clear on the price  before you even leave for the adventure. They may charge a different rate for the 4 wheeler vs the dune buggy.
2. Ensure that you have almost throw away clothing and shoes because even if it hasn't rained, there is still plenty of large mud puddles on the trail.
3. Be prepared to spend at least 3 hours for this activity.
4. Goggles and bandana to cover your face cost extra.
5. The atv/dune buggy need maintenance on some so don't be shy about demanding one that's in good shape.
6. Decide if you want to bring your phone for pictures. They take a few breaks which is cool but the ride can be rough. If you have an expensive phone you may want to leave it behind and forgo the pictures.
7. Repeat - Know the price in advance. Don't let some local get you there and then tell you a higher price. They tried me but I wasn't going for their games. I paid what I agreed to pay not a peso more.
8. Feeling generous ? Take a bunch of bills, 50 pesos each to give to the local small kids at one of the rest stops. It makes their day and doesn't hurt to give back.
Great advice!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD8hdj33k1U
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 02:26:02 PM »
Bring a big tited chica for exstra fun

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2020, 02:33:24 PM »
I'm still looking for another one of those! Somebody pm me a big titty WhatsApp number!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 01:21:24 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 08:56:28 AM »
Last month I went and finally went out on the dune buggies and it was awesome. I had newer one in pretty good shape for the most part.

Tip, if you go and they have alot of riders that day try to get behind the guide as quick as possible. You will have a much better experience and you can really ride! In the rear of behind slow drivers is no fun....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal