global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69103 times)

HipHop

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #345 on: July 01, 2018, 05:00:40 PM »
Lmao how many dudes wanna f--k this broad? Community pussy lol

this is something else overdue of being addressed

what is this new habit of idiots like yourself calling certain girls community pussy or saying everyone ran through them? Of course they did idiot you are in Sosua.....they are all hoes...even the bartenders who try to act above the other girls

every single one of them have high numbers

this is like me going to a thailand bar and saying one girl is community pussy over another girl

or going to a brothel and calling a ho community pussy as if any other girl there is better

Too many woman, not enough days

omfl

« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2020, 09:03:42 PM »
I hit that last night. I saw the phat ass through the window of merengue bar. I offered her 2500. With propina her name is unique.  She does a striptease in a towel when she comes out the bathroom.

She was a good f--k her doctor needs a medal Anyone who wants her whats app pm me and through be a few of your whats app contacts

PM me here whatsapp. Thanks

Hi, PM her WhatsApp I am going in two weeks. Thanks!

cknice11

« Reply #347 on: November 02, 2020, 10:26:04 AM »
Great report my guy. If you stayed in new gardens I'm sure I probably kicked it with you at some point since I stayed there fory weekend. As for these comments though I don't know why anytime pictures and money gets brought up it causes world war 3 in here.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #348 on: July 18, 2021, 02:41:49 PM »
I l know right! I spotted this new midget "cutie" in this WA video and I'm sure her price will be at least $3000 but my heart is set on only paying "half" price! Haha Time to demonstrate my bargaining skills!! LoL!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 08:20:14 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal