global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69606 times)

Flaquito

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2018, 06:44:29 PM »

When I say I passed on the baddest chica I seen. This is her whoever is ready to pay $5k tln she’s all yours (WhatsApp info)

AFTER POSTING THIS I INSTANTLY REGRET NOT TAKING HER ESPECIALLY WITH 9k PESOS IN MY POCKET????????????????

I wouldn't mind scooping her up as well on my next trip!

Flytravelguy

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2018, 07:43:47 PM »
Man everybody wants that number including "ME"! PM a brotha

Everyone is pm’ing me lol I promise I’ll give the info I can only send 3 pm per hour idk why ????????‍♂️ But I got you fellas.

MrNavigator

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Yes Flyguy........if you can PM me that stallion/clydesdale name and whatapp and Jennifers when you are able too.......that would be greatly appreciated! Thanx!

Flytravelguy

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2018, 01:25:07 AM »
Ok fellas prepare your eyes, I got something so crazy I might cuff the whatsapp her name is Solange long ass hair down to her ass which is real, gigantic ass, when I say gigantic, it’s not even imaginable and the crazy part it’s 100% real it’s so fat you can’t Hit that shit from the back..well you can it’s just hard af...the pussy was A1 and she was about her hygiene, as I said I have the whatsapp info I’m just hesitant because I might cuff this shit. The waist is tiny af I caught myself trying to make love with this broad...pictures just won’t do this chick justice

Edited her face out a bit but you guys get the picture

uploading a photo

upload pictures online privately

upload pictures online privately
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:40:41 AM by Flytravelguy »

BossHogg

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2018, 01:53:38 AM »
Bravo. f--king bravo. Great taste and I need to see this one you just posted face bruh. And f--k it send me uniques number too. Why not!! ????????‍♂️ Great report bruh
Word on the street's girlfriend is he's stingy...Yet rare like a Davinci!

STARLORD

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2018, 01:55:39 AM »
Bruh!!!! I'm still waiting on the gems and you pull out another one .... Who said sosua is dead .... looks alive to me????????????????????

flash565

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2018, 01:56:15 AM »
Outstanding and Bravo to you sir.

Flytravelguy

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2018, 01:59:04 AM »
Bravo. f--king bravo. Great taste and I need to see this one you just posted face bruh. And f--k it send me uniques number too. Why not!! ????????‍♂️ Great report bruh

The face is A1 straight teeth nice skin she is a dime and she knows it, I’m CUFFING, ???????? even tho it’s onyl my turn, I just hit her for the TLN she wants $100 us idc she good for it.

Flytravelguy

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2018, 02:07:53 AM »
I know I’m a rookie, but let me say this for all the new guys go alone, you will meet people but do your own thing.  Be selective thousands of women will blow kisses at you but they not allowed to pick you, you can only pick them, in order to get some of the most baddest women, when I say bad I mean the ones you’d risk it all for (aka the last one I posted) ???????? Chicas gonna get mad at you for being selective because you don’t want their raggedy pussy, but the more selective you are you’ll be with the baddest chicks you can imagine.  Be safe fellas more hunting tomorrow I have 2 days left I’ll be repeating Solange maybe keep her around if I can. 

WorstBehavior

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2018, 05:12:28 AM »
I know I’m a rookie, but let me say this for all the new guys go alone, you will meet people but do your own thing.  Be selective thousands of women will blow kisses at you but they not allowed to pick you, you can only pick them, in order to get some of the most baddest women, when I say bad I mean the ones you’d risk it all for (aka the last one I posted) ???????? Chicas gonna get mad at you for being selective because you don’t want their raggedy pussy, but the more selective you are you’ll be with the baddest chicks you can imagine.  Be safe fellas more hunting tomorrow I have 2 days left I’ll be repeating Solange maybe keep her around if I can.

i rarely ask for a number cuz i like hunting but solange...my speed ALL day. love a big ass. hats off to u bro. i might need her info bro.

Artbell1

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2018, 07:18:24 AM »
2018 Rookie Sosua Monger Of The Year?

It is still early in 2018 but you have done an awesome job with your trip and report.

Happy hunting,

JD

Traveling

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2018, 07:43:47 AM »
Solange is nice....Her whatsapp would be helpful

Bunzslayer87

« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2018, 07:49:35 AM »
Yo @Fly Have you checked out Pica Flor yet? If so what’s the intel. Nice reports my first trip to Sos I went solo as well stayed at Casa Valeria had a blast! Back to the hunt in 4 days. Finish strong!

kjacobs

« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2018, 07:57:49 AM »
Yo @Fly Have you checked out Pica Flor yet? If so what’s the intel. Nice reports my first trip to Sos I went solo as well stayed at Casa Valeria had a blast! Back to the hunt in 4 days. Finish strong!

@Bunzlayer  Sent you a PM

Flytravelguy

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2018, 09:17:35 AM »

Don’t plan to go to Pic a flor reasoning is way too many chicks around here can find dimes in Classico upstairs.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal