global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69117 times)

FuenteFuente

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2018, 12:18:09 PM »
Nice work! You are definitely a vet now. What hotel did you stay at? Surprised to hear about the nonworking safe.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2018, 01:58:07 PM »
Glad you enjoyed those wings, we may put them on the menu as you suggested...  :D
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

Flytravelguy

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2018, 05:22:38 PM »
Nice work! You are definitely a vet now. What hotel did you stay at? Surprised to hear about the nonworking safe.

I’m staying at new garden good peoples here, the safe works just fine it’s just old and looks unreliable. Top of the closet will stop opportunists who look at the safe when they are cleaning.

Flytravelguy

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2018, 06:27:08 PM »
Day 3, really just chilled today went back to happy birthday for wings, went hunting for big d on the beach have yet to find him.  I stopped hanging at Burbon st, there is a cabana place around the corner you can sit in there and chill all day and pick off 8’s, saw some bad bad bad venezualians, a chick walked by me and blew a kiss i saw that ass was fat af (face 6, body 8) so I waved her to come over and before she even talked I said $1500 she thought about it and said ok, went to room she “showered” (really just splashed water around with the detachable shower head) neck was ok, box was so so, for $1500 I’ll take it she wanted more money to take pics I said, yeaaaa no, kicked her and chilled rest of the night. Today is day 4 not 1 nut getting busted today I’m chillng till tomorrow then I’m going ham until Friday, then let the sack get full so when i go home On Sunday wifey doesn’t think anything when it takes a me 45 mins to nut.

Now on to pics

Shorty is nice her name is miamle takes it in the 3 hole will do pretty much anything you say. (WhatsApp info)

This is Jennifer her ass is fat as hell (face 6 body 9) wants $2500 and will not go below $2k (ymmv) I haven’t smashed because every time I see her she is sweaty af with a pound of makeup on (whatsapp info)

I can’t reiterate enough this girl and her friend tried to rob me, then after the happy hour they was fighting for more money, threatened to call the cops steer clear of these hoes.. (whatsapp info)

STARLORD

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2018, 06:58:57 PM »
@flytravelguy you the GOAT!!! Can you pm a brother miamle whatsapp?????‍♂️ I will be landing Feb 9th...she looks awesome

Flytravelguy

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2018, 07:00:33 PM »
@flytravelguy you the GOAT!!! Can you pm a brother miamle whatsapp?????‍♂️ I will be landing Feb 9th...she looks awesome

????You’ve Got Mail!!

STARLORD

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2018, 07:01:19 PM »
BLESSINGS UPON YOU SIR!!

Flytravelguy

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2018, 07:01:50 PM »
I know the chica you just mentioned, she has always been cool.. My boy from Philly hits her on the regular and she always comes by NG to hang and chill with the fellas around the bar and pool.. Never knew her to be a theft but just goes to show, desperation and need to feed there kids can quickly change things.
Maybe it’s her friend that’s causing all this..cuz it was her friend who was trying to dig in my shorts

Traveling

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2018, 07:14:38 PM »
@ flyguy... You deserve a MVP trophy for your Intel because helping each other out is how it suppose to be.... Enjoy your vacation playa..

MrNavigator

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2018, 07:17:28 PM »
Now who is the chick in the 3rd, 4th, 5th pic on this page.......she is fire! I'm not sure if i seen her b4. Any info and price appreciated bro. Excellent post so far!!!

Flytravelguy

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2018, 07:58:00 PM »
Now who is the chick in the 3rd, 4th, 5th pic on this page.......she is fire! I'm not sure if i seen her b4. Any info and price appreciated bro. Excellent post so far!!!

Her name is Jennifer bro, if you catch her early you may be able to get her before she looks like a sweaty af, I haven’t smacked yet but she promised me the world like every chica, till they see the keilbasa and they change their mind about that 3 hole

Flytravelguy

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2018, 07:59:33 PM »
Anything you fellas want as far as intel or pics of spots or anything let me know while I’m on ground!!

flash565

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2018, 08:19:31 PM »
Bravo Good Report.

southbeach

• Only one life to live.
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2018, 09:23:42 PM »
Outstanding.  I think the place around the corner your talking about is Baileys' it's a good outdoor restaurant, pretty chic's used to work there and everyone walks by heading to VH or the ATM or the  Pharmacy...
"Stay thirsty my friends".

cwedgester

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2018, 10:07:33 PM »
Thanks for the report and intel, you giving life back to the sight.......
Thank You

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal