global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: BLACKBEARD  (Read 30706 times)

WorstBehavior

Re: BLACKBEARD
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2020, 06:29:07 AM »
No bullshot after reading these reports I might stay at Bb i.swear to God this girl suvk.me and wouldn't stop.til.i.busted and i still ain't. SHE SAID SHE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEAR INTRIED TLN.BUT SHE SAY SHE HOT A HISBAND LOL SHE GOT TO.GO.HOME.FULL.2 HOURS SHE CHILLED DID ALL I WANTED I.STILL.AINT COME DRINKING VIRGA AND I ASKED IF SHE HAD A FRIND THAT WOULD DO SAME video shower together bbbj she said yea on my way back downstairs to get tln I gave her 3000 well.worth it what Iike was no rush chilled lol DR babe . BTW I TRIED 3SOME WITH TWO.HOES BUT THEY SAID NO.BBBJ THAT HOW I GOT  HER I THINK.HER NAME VALERIA OR SOME SHIT AND POLICE CANE IN TAKING PICS AND DUDE THAT GOT PLAYED FOR TLN IN VILLA HE HERE HE COOL PEOPLE WE JUST GOT TO TALKING AND I ASKED WAS IT HIM LOL.THAT CRAZY HE COOL  DOE WE BOTH NEWBIE THIS SHIT GRAET FINNA GO GET MY TLN.at Bb f--k what yall talking about these hoes showing me love

someone get tugboat brother.......what in the unintelligible f--k is this ?

lazy_monger

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2020, 07:23:58 AM »
No bullshot after reading these reports I might stay at Bb i.swear to God this girl suvk.me and wouldn't stop.til.i.busted and i still ain't. SHE SAID SHE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEAR INTRIED TLN.BUT SHE SAY SHE HOT A HISBAND LOL SHE GOT TO.GO.HOME.FULL.2 HOURS SHE CHILLED DID ALL I WANTED I.STILL.AINT COME DRINKING VIRGA AND I ASKED IF SHE HAD A FRIND THAT WOULD DO SAME video shower together bbbj she said yea on my way back downstairs to get tln I gave her 3000 well.worth it what Iike was no rush chilled lol DR babe . BTW I TRIED 3SOME WITH TWO.HOES BUT THEY SAID NO.BBBJ THAT HOW I GOT  HER I THINK.HER NAME VALERIA OR SOME SHIT AND POLICE CANE IN TAKING PICS AND DUDE THAT GOT PLAYED FOR TLN IN VILLA HE HERE HE COOL PEOPLE WE JUST GOT TO TALKING AND I ASKED WAS IT HIM LOL.THAT CRAZY HE COOL  DOE WE BOTH NEWBIE THIS SHIT GRAET FINNA GO GET MY TLN.at Bb f--k what yall talking about these hoes showing me love

someone get tugboat brother.......what in the unintelligible f--k is this ?

LMBAO!!!

AlChicago

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2020, 11:11:24 AM »
I was drunk and rushing sorry but Bb is a great place just agree on what you want before yall go up to room and you got her no rush full two hours

WorstBehavior

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2020, 11:19:06 AM »
I was drunk and rushing sorry but Bb is a great place just agree on what you want before yall go up to room and you got her no rush full two hours

Thx bro...I was worried lol

Stones

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2020, 11:49:44 AM »

Thx bro...I was worried lol

f--k. I was worried too. Thought one of them chicas had hit my man with some Haitian voodoo.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2020, 09:15:37 PM »
This is legit my favorite all-time trip report on this site.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »
Im here to get a few chicas. One appointment finished. Its time to hydrate and get ready for the next.

AlChicago

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 01:11:10 PM »
Man I had great 3some last night.I.just f--ked a Venzalan bitch that's here stayed 2 hours idgaf what u say my first time to DR I gave her 4500 pesos f--ked her in ass.lol these BB hoes submissive. JUST TELL THEM WHAT U ON AND THEY GOING AND IM YOUNG AND A LOT OF OLD CATS HERE LOL.BUT I NOT DUM PESOS DO COUNT AND I HAVE  BEEN HOLDING LINE BUT VENEZUELAN HOE WAS MOSTED
I SPEND SINCE HERE .OTHER WHERE 3000 PESOS I TIP 500 3SOME WAS 5000 EVEN.

AlChicago

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 01:14:35 PM »
I know I type f--ked up but not trying to be proper on a hoe website and I haven't been sober since I got here.last note here i go try a TLN tonight if not a bitch tonight and before I leave tomorrow I didn't even make it to Sosua.too much bad news about chicas.And when I ask Bb chicas how are the bitches in Sosua they say no good papi be careful lmao

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2020, 01:31:34 PM »
Party on!! We all have a great time and on the next visit we want things to be just as great. No one wants to return on the next visit and face a worsening situation.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Silkyslim75

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 02:14:56 PM »
That Venezuelan girl was probably Genesis. She has a sister that works their too. I can remember her sister's name.

AlChicago

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 02:49:40 PM »
 :the butch name was Hennessy

AlChicago

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 02:52:42 PM »
And no bullshit I didn't ask or expect no shit like this but the bitch got up and got a vibrate and had it on her pussy while I was f--king her in ass smh I been missing this all this time and they so f--king pretty feet skin dam

WorstBehavior

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2020, 03:02:06 PM »
And no bullshit I didn't ask or expect no shit like this but the bitch got up and got a vibrate and had it on her pussy while I was f--king her in ass smh I been missing this all this time and they so f--king pretty feet skin dam

lol i like dis guy. live it up bro. u really selling blackbeards.

LuvTheDR

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 05:24:13 PM »
Genesis (Hennesey)

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal