Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > No She Didn't

Are you brave enoufe to come down for the Super bowl sausege fest !

(1/16) > >>

tugboaboat5393:
Yup should be a shit show,im down here for 60 days for shits and grins i may go to my favorite bar and watch the game, if its not too crazy,,, is it worth it meaning trying to get laid super bowl sunday or just come down and enjoy the game with other football fanatics and say the hell with the hoes for an other day ! ?

Jazzy2019:
Depends on your skill level. Last year there were a lot of cuties who did not appear to be comfortable with the big crowds of gringos. If you have a good eye for that type they could be had for 3,000-3,500.

Viva La Vega:
Saw this and remembered I did not have any flights booked for February. I need to be in STI mid month for a few days and I found a flight that has a decent connection.... Friday the 9th. Looks like there are lots of seats right now MIA/POP or maybe thats because people do not choose seats in advance? I don't know.

I will be watching the game from home, but no doubt I will be on the beach and the strip Saturday night for a look see.

BLAZEBOY:
Wow Super Bowl in Sosua is still a thing? Why? I went when Sosua was still Sosua and said once was enough. It was even an overly priced sausage fest back then.

WT3:
All events are kinda corny just brings more dudes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version